FFP | Vital Football

FFP

Rasenimp

Vital Football Legend
Surely today must be it's death knell based on the city news? Basically obstruct investigations, break rules (but longer ago than you can be prosecuted for) and generally be as shady as possible but a load of lawyers will help make sure you only get a £10m fine.

All these mugs in the football league like us bumbling along, following it...

Yep, thoroughly depressing. Football is fucked - I wonder how long fans will continue to pay through the nose to watch this charade, even at our level?

Let's take it back to how it used to be. Just a load of lads playing for the place they grew up in and then see how everybody gets on. It would definitely shake things up!

It's only going to get worse I feel...

I’ve got a soft spot for die Fohlen myself Rasen. I know German football isn’t perfect but at least they do ‘try’ to ensure clubs remain owned for the interests of their fans, rather than being held at the whim of an individual (or a Gulf oil state). The mechanisms are there for British football to use, it’s just that the will is missing.

Manchester City may or may not be guilty of cheating, but the biggest mistakes have been made by UEFA by not acting in time. Let us not forget how they banned was it AC or Inter for one year after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League. They are at best incompetent at worst corrupt. Like the FA they are testicularly challenged.

Manchester City may or may not be guilty of cheating, but the biggest mistakes have been made by UEFA by not acting in time. Let us not forget how they banned was it AC or Inter for one year after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League. They are at best incompetent at worst corrupt. Like the FA they are testicularly challenged.
Testicularly challenged, love the phrase :clap:

UEFA clearly absolutely terrible and incompetent, but it is a bit like blaming the police for committing a crime. If you see some of the football leaks stuff, City were at best acting in contempt of the rules.