The Fitness/Nutrition Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Fitness/Nutrition Thread

Brilliant. Thanks for taking the time to post all of that. Will give it a go for sure. Appreciate it.
My cousin has just got into the police down here. He said that most stations have fully kitted out gyms. That would be like winning the lottery.
Yeah we did those weighted wall squats when training for the white collar boxing. And i can concur that the pain and the shaking is intense.

Yeah we did those weighted wall squats when training for the white collar boxing. And i can concur that the pain and the shaking is intense.

Mad isn't it? When I was first told I was laughing. Can't be difficult, you are leaning against a wall. 2 mins later... jelly!

Oh and all the best with the police application, hope that all works out for you

Just did Fitness Test no.1 again which I first did back in January at the start of all this fitness malarkey.

Day 1 -
Mountain climbers - 164
Squats - 6
Squat thrusts - 30
Deadlift to press - 35
123`s with 10 high knees - 15
Push ups - 4
Glute bridges - 49
Side lunges - 40

Day 30 -
Mountain climbers - 225
Squats - 10
Squat thrusts - 42
Deadlift to press - 44
123`s with 10 high knees - 16
Push ups - 7
Glute bridges - 69
Side lunges - 58

Day 180 -
Mountain climbers - 258
Squats - 10
Squat thrusts - 60
Deadlift to press - 47
123`s with 10 high knees - 20
Push ups - 10
Glute bridges - 75
Side lunges - 59

Great to see the progress isn't it? When you start you feel so clumsy and unfit. Fabulous stuff mate.

Happy to report a fairly successful return to the gym today. Had 'nerves' or trepidation going in, as quite often I try after/during a flair up and my body just refuses. But seemed fairly ok, will see if there is any reaction tomorrow. Might think about not doing the isometrics, that potentially could raise the brain ache pressure I think. Shame though, they are interesting and effective.

Just finished an hour session on the weights. I tried yesterday but did about 3 minutes then gave up and went to bed.
Did an all body work out really with all super sets to fit as much in as possible. I love super sets. Cant beat them.
Problem is now im so pumped its going to take me a while to get to sleep.
I have been watching another youtuber who i think is really good. He is mad as a hatter but talks alot of sense. Will post his page below.

Just can't listen to him Col. lol. And especially as he is obviously juicing anyway! LOL That voice.. dear me, calm down man!

Power day in the programme I'm doing. Seemed to go ok, so feeling hopeful. We shall see. Did a good ab routine at the end. Tomorrow will be battle ropes, or jump rope (really struggling to co-ordinate and have to do it outside with neighbours stopping and looking so that isn't great. Might do the skips without the rope in the gym! Or boxing. Or a mix! I do fancy a battle rope session I must say.

Cant beat a bit of boxing/thai boxing. The king of all sports in my humble.
Well ive taken weekend off and got covered until monday to help sort mrs colavfc out with car.
I can smell a beasting coming on! Oh yes. Cant wait. Will start with a lie in. Then a small 30 minute session before my coffee. Then its going to be until exhaustion at some point late afternoon. Been over 2 weeks since my last beasting so i may struggle tomorrow but will let you know how it goes.

I did a 30 minute circuit before coffee at 8am.
50 press ups
50 tricep dips
50 jumping squats
50 cruches
2 minutes rest... then repeat.

Then this afternoon i did a weighted beasting. Did about 1 hour 20 minutes. Did an all round body work out and finished with reps until failure at the end.

Will do my running and abs beasting tomorrow after the villa game.