Manchester City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Manchester City

Never like to see a Newcastle team get beaten by any score,on the plus side eight points ahead than at the same stage last season with a sale to come.
Allegedly.

Might as well not bothered turning up. 13 fucking years of this shit. And the PL trying everything in their powers to stop a takeover because Mike is such a fit and proper owner.

5-0 not unexpected but it still a poor show and it could have been worse. not much quality, if any, on the pitch for Newcastle.

Might as well not bothered turning up. 13 fucking years of this shit. And the PL trying everything in their powers to stop a takeover because Mike is such a fit and proper owner.
Sorry mate but I don't get why you think the PL are trying to stop a takeover ?

I don't get much of a chance to hear the ins and outs of whats going on daily but from my position it seems like they,the PL,are extremely keen that they are seen to be conducting fair and stringent tests.

They are obviously fully aware that the spotlight is on them big time in a situation that requires large doses of political correctness.

Am I missing something ?

That was awful I knew I should have turned over at half time. So negative deserved everything they got. The season will just fizzle out now I think. For god sake get this takeover done please!

I don't get much of a chance to hear the ins and outs of whats going on daily but from my position it seems like they,the PL,are extremely keen that they are seen to be conducting fair and stringent tests.

They are obviously fully aware that the spotlight is on them big time in a situation that requires large doses of political correctness.

Am I missing something ?

I think its glaringly obvious that the PL have missed a trick by not getting the right man for the job

If they'd sought the help of Tynemouths Perry Mason this would have been wrapped up in a day

Am I missing something ?

Something like that PM just frustrated by the length of time it's taking and 13 years od Ashley. Not so much trying to stop it as not knowing which way to go as they're going to get a load of shit whatever.

Can't help but feel if it was certain other clubs being bought by SA things would be different

Look on the bright side lads, we still got Liverpool to play. I would take 0-5 now. Best of it is you just know our current owner doesn't give flying fxck. 17m in the bank whatever happens and back on the gravy train next season. Horrible fat bastard.

Something like that PM just frustrated by the length of time it's taking and 13 years od Ashley. Not so much trying to stop it as not knowing which way to go as they're going to get a load of shit whatever.

Can't help but feel if it was certain other clubs being bought by SA things would be different
I'll admit to personally feeling a little paranoia that he's not gone yet mate
but none of it is based on common sense or logic.

I get the siege mentality but I honestly don't see how the PL can object to the takeover.

I think its glaringly obvious that the PL have missed a trick by not getting the right man for the job

If they'd sought the help of Tynemouths Perry Mason this would have been wrapped up in a day
Fuck....... you had me googling 'Perry Mason Tynemouth' :confused:

I got there eventually though.....:clown:
You two are going to end up the best of pals,mark my words,I sense a thawing.

I'll admit to personally feeling a little paranoia that he's not gone yet mate
but none of it is based on common sense or logic.

I get the siege mentality but I honestly don't see how the PL can object to the takeover.
We live in hope mate. Hope being the word I guess in that it is what we all want back. Just that little bit of hope.

Every Newcastle supporter including our dogs know we have a criminal owner,a mediocre squad & tactically inept manager but what is unacceptable is to play the full game without pressing the opposition especially a team like Man city,sitting back allowing them to toy with us was both naive & embarrasing.
Who's to blame the manager or the players?
This takeover needs to happen sharpish,the dog retired to the bedroom at half time.

Every Newcastle supporter including our dogs know we have a criminal owner,a mediocre squad & tactically inept manager but what is unacceptable is to play the full game without pressing the opposition especially a team like Man city,sitting back allowing them to toy with us was both naive & embarrasing.
This takeover needs to happen sharpish,the dog retired to the bedroom at half time.

We did press until they scored

No two ways about it - the absolute chasm in squad spending is the reason we were outclassed

No point whatsoever in blaming players or manager in mu humble little opinion

We did press until they scored

No two ways about it - the absolute chasm in squad spending is the reason we were outclassed

No point whatsoever in blaming players or manager in mu humble little opinion
We must have been watching a different game.
Pressing in my eyes means getting in the oppositions faces.
Agree with you re the chasm in ability but think you're missing my point.
Think of the giant killers in the F.A cup as an example.

Bruce started the game without his two most potent speediest players Ry.
Starting Shelvey as support to our striker says it all,a bit like entering donkey from shrek in a 5 furlong.
The only outlet we had was our keeper.
If he had attacked city with that line up the dog would be looking for a teaspoon of arsenic in his pedigree chum.

We must have been watching a different game.
Pressing in my eyes means getting in the oppositions faces.
Agree with you re the chasm in ability but think you're missing my point.
Think of the giant killers in the F.A cup as an example.

We did get in their faces early doors

Shelvey and Joelinton with a high pressing midfield from the off

It was a nothing game really - nowt to win, nowt to lose