New sponsor announced | Page 3 | Vital Football

New sponsor announced

True I think most companies that have sponsored the Villa have disappeared except Muller Yogurts

I think Mita Copiers and AST Computers were acquired by bigger names so they still existed just not with those names. MG Rover and LDV disappeared though!

We might be able to have a rear shirt sponsor aswell next season if all doesn't go to plan.
How about something like VIPoo on the rear

What I don't understand is the pictures from that era all being black & white. We had a Kodak instamatic that was colour in those days.... Were the journos on a tight budget?

What I don't understand is the pictures from that era all being black & white. We had a Kodak instamatic that was colour in those days.... Were the journos on a tight budget?

The newspaper was black and white back then and a black and white film gave a better phot for them. I think the now-defunct "Today" newspaper was the first to use colour photos and a regular basis

Important to say, if you put up an image you don't own, you are liable (not me/Vital) for the bill if the photographer gets in touch.

If that's Alex Cropley (10) scoring in the last minute, then I think that's the first ever game I went to 1-0 v Arsenal 77/78 season

I reckon it was 76/77 , pretty sure the No.4 is Leighton Phillips and of course there is Andy Gray and John Deehan . John Robson is in the background as well