Brexit Day! | Page 141 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Mails, Telegraphs, Express's etc and, sadly, now but to a slightly lesser extent the TV companies are owned by the ones who Boris answers to (actually, he answers to Cummings who answers to them). These are the ones who have suckered the people in my opinion. Still, it could be worse. UK could be USA. Not yet...

That's fair enough you thinking that way but you said me, personally, had been suckered by the rich when I can assure you that Bozo, Cummings, Tories, Farage, right-wing media barons, etc have not influenced me in the slightest.

Ursulla must be back off her holidays. The EU have banned travel from the USA into the areas controlled by them. Is this really about the spread of Covid 19 do you think?

The only people who would think it’s about anything else are Trump and his supporters... Oh and the tin hat brigade.

Ursulla must be back off her holidays. The EU have banned travel from the USA into the areas controlled by them. Is this really about the spread of Covid 19 do you think?

Probably more to do with the incompetence shown by trump leading to record deaths and transmission. I suppose boris will just bend over

That's fair enough you thinking that way but you said me, personally, had been suckered by the rich when I can assure you that Bozo, Cummings, Tories, Farage, right-wing media barons, etc have not influenced me in the slightest.
Fair enough.

Pie nails it about how the right have destroyed Labour ...a left party

Its almost as if I was part of his writing team 🤔🤣

I think you have missed the point here. He isn't saying that at all.

He's trashing the left of the Labour party, saying they have destroyed the party and holding them responsible for the departure of RLB because of their virtue-signalling messaging. He is saying it is the far left that have created a culture where nothing is acceptable and she has fallen foul of it.

I think you have missed the point here. He isn't saying that at all.

He's trashing the left of the Labour party, saying they have destroyed the party and holding them responsible for the departure of RLB because of their virtue-signalling messaging. He is saying it is the far left that have created a culture where nothing is acceptable and she has fallen foul of it.
No he isn't, he is saying the centrist woke culture is preventing the party from being the left of centre party it traditionally was. All the bleating over social justice (don't criticise the extreme right Israel government etc.) political correctness is too easily used as a tool of the centre to prevent any real challenge to the elite or support for the working class.

No he isn't, he is saying the centrist woke culture is preventing the party from being the left of centre party it traditionally was. All the bleating over social justice (don't criticise the extreme right Israel government etc.) political correctness is too easily used as a tool of the centre to prevent any real challenge to the elite or support for the working class.
And he is saying that this was what the left wanted

He isn't attacking the centrists at all. You are seeing what you want to see, not what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.