Sympathy for the Devil? | Vital Football

Sympathy for the Devil?

Of course the rolling stones should have the right to decide who uses there songs in public campaigns regardless of weather it is political or commercial. I am not a stones fan but it is definitely wrong for anyone to use music that they have not been granted the relevant permission to do so.And of course paid any appropriate fee for doing so.

Of course the rolling stones should have the right to decide who uses there songs in public campaigns regardless of weather it is political or commercial. I am not a stones fan but it is definitely wrong for anyone to use music that they have not been granted the relevant permission to do so.And of course paid any appropriate fee for doing so.

Yes, of course, Chris, completely agree.

Reminds me of when Thom Yorke warned David Cameron he'd, "sue the living shit" out of him if he used any of Radiohead's songs as part of the Tory election campaign.

Talking of David Cameron, remember when he said that 'Eton Rifles' was his favourite song??!! That was so funny! And Paul Weller's response was pretty apt too:
"Which bit didn't you get?... It wasn't intended as a jolly drinking song for the cadet corp."

Last edited:
Funny you should say that, I am actually a proofreader.

Can't help myself sometimes, I find it hard to switch off on here, especially when I'm only on here to take a break from work :sorry:. I try to only comment on the ones that make me laugh though (in a good way, not a mocking way)

Can't help myself sometimes, I find it hard to switch off on here, especially when I'm only on here to take a break from work :sorry:. I try to only comment on the ones that make me laugh though (in a good way, not a mocking way)

Totally fair enough, your response to my mistake was very good. :thumbup:

Thanks for not proof reading my comments.I think I could keep you employed alone.

I check and draft commercial insurance documents so also struggle not to comment on anything other than funny errors on here.