Brexit Day! | Page 138 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. The European Space Agency has selected Leicester for its new space tech incubation centre. Expected to create 2,500 jobs, the £100m-plus Space Park Leicester development has already attracted global companies including Lockheed Martin, Thales, Airbus and Hewlett Packard

Well that's recouped a tiny portion of our investment today in a bankrupt American satellite company...

It certainly presents a golden opportunity but I fear it will be totally missed.

Where will the funds come from to invest in a greener future?

From the same old sources they have come from in the very recent past; companies like Shell and BP who are spending record amounts on the green vista that everyone wants.

In the absence of Government spending there will be an even greater reliance on these Companies; that will mean doing things at their pace, which is not quick enough and never has been.

There will be multiple stimulus packages from central government to recover from this and Brexit, how they're targeted will be key.

Well that's recouped a tiny portion of our investment today in a bankrupt American satellite company...

“The fundamental starting point is, yes, we’ve bought the wrong satellites,” said Dr Bleddyn Bowen, a space policy expert at the University of Leicester. “OneWeb is working on basically the same idea as Elon Musk’s Starlink: a mega-constellation of satellites in low Earth orbit, which are used to connect people on the ground to the internet.

It looks like someone has been sharing more than ideas with Elon Musk; his stash maybe.

If you think that’s having a go, you really have lived a sheltered life. If you want to carry on being a child though...

Most voters didn’t give a shit what was going on in the background. All people wanted was a coherent strategy. Regardless of any infighting, that strategy should have come from the top and it just didn’t. People can try and exempt Corbyn all they want but his record shows he was totally ineffective and that’s why people chose a complete liar over him.

Fucking irony overload 🤣🤣🤣

Calling people childish and I qoute you

"Keep chucking out the same tired insults. Just makes you every bit a part of the problem in my view"

We must start the healing and fix this mess

Its what has divided the country

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess its one rule for you and one for the rest of us ?

If the second election wasn't a Brexit election then why did the Tories choose the slogan "Get Brexit Done"?

I guess nobody will ever know but I'd argue that if Tories and Boris were for the PV and Corbyn/Labour we "Get Brexit Done" then we'd have a different PM now

👆👍👏

Fucking irony overload 🤣🤣🤣

Calling people childish and I qoute you

"Keep chucking out the same tired insults. Just makes you every bit a part of the problem in my view"

We must start the healing and fix this mess

Its what has divided the country

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess its one rule for you and one for the rest of us ?
Whoosh....!

Nice little article on how things have changed on some polls taken in the last few years

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-poll-most-british-people-want-to-rejoin-eu-2020-6?r=US&IR=T
Yes. The majority for Remain/Rejoin grows larger all the time. It had been consistently pro EU ever since the vote but the gap has been quite small. Not now though.
These are data you can believe in. Way outside the margin for error.
https://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/methodology/
Such a waste. Really quite undemocratic.

Also, the idea that the EU house of cards will come tumbling down and Brexit would be the catalyst for the end of the entity is wrong. Strength of positive feeling for the EU among European citizens has grown very substantially.

You don't hear "will of the people" very much these days, do you? That's because it is increasingly farcical to suggest it is anything of the sort.
Still, the brexit cabal of elites managed to hold on and were now destined for either no deal or the worst deal in history. Well done. I should get over it, I suppose.

Yes. The majority for Remain/Rejoin grows larger all the time. It had been consistently pro EU ever since the vote but the gap has been quite small. Not now though.
These are data you can believe in. Way outside the margin for error.
https://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/methodology/
Such a waste. Really quite undemocratic.

Also, the idea that the EU house of cards will come tumbling down and Brexit would be the catalyst for the end of the entity is wrong. Strength of positive feeling for the EU among European citizens has grown very substantially.

You don't hear "will of the people" very much these days, do you? That's because it is increasingly farcical to suggest it is anything of the sort.
Still, the brexit cabal of elites managed to hold on and were now destined for either no deal or the worst deal in history. Well done. I should get over it, I suppose.

The defining factor for me was last year when Marinne le Penn the leader of the Front National (National Front ) which has been re-branded as the National Rally changed their view on it

Yes one of the largest anti EU groups in the EU could see how much damage leaving the EU is doing to Britain and does not want it for France

The quitlings in Europe have decided not to be quitters

That is the equivalent of Farage, Cummings, Boris, IDS, Davis Davies going back on their beliefs on leaving the EU

The EU nations are now even more determined to work together and so are the people who live in it

All this bollocks and lies spread by the Britain haters about the EU collapsing was just another pack of lies and manipulation that the quitlings soaked up and believed

You would have thought by now these people who put so much into being proud patriots that they would be ashamed of being completely lied to and so easily manipulated

Bend over we are going in dry and you are going to like it

Last edited:
I have often taken stick on here for my stance on Germany. To be honest i have often thought about it and was on the brink of making a public apology. That was until i started watching the euro 96 semi on telly. I have been right all along, surely nobody can disagree with me? Only i player on their side called *****. I reccon they all were.

Status
Not open for further replies.