So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 188 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I agree with most of your first para ........ I presume you mean Maxine Peake had the option to remove it.

I think Starmer might have had an option if in her second tweet (the "apology"), she'd have been clear as to which bit she didn't agree with ........but she didn't ........ so you're right, Starmer didn't.

The Kenrick affair stinks. ................. and it's hasn't been helped by Nadhim Zahawi basically saying that anyone can get access to Ministers if they donate to the Tory party.

It's the hypocrisy that I can't stand........like them voting against the regular Covid testing of NHS staff after clapping them for weeks on end. Shameful.

Clearly Peake wanted in in there, thats her choice. Why, we can only speculate.

WD could have deleted her endorsement tweet with a more satisfactory ‘apology’. Summat like ‘ I have subsequently deleted a tweet I submitted this morning. Upon reflection I understand how this has been perceived. Whilst it wasn’t my intention to endorse what can be considered an anti Semitic conspiracy theory i understand the anger this has caused. There is no place for anti semitism in the Labour Party or society as a whole and as such by deleting this I hope this demonstrates that and my support for Kier Starmer in his efforts to eradicate it in our party. As such I wish to apologise for any unintended offence caused and reiterate there is no room for anti semitism or any other forms of racism in this country’.

Clearly Peake wanted in in there, thats her choice. Why, we can only speculate.

WD could have deleted her endorsement tweet with a more satisfactory ‘apology’. Summat like ‘ I have subsequently deleted a tweet I submitted this morning. Upon reflection I understand how this has been perceived. Whilst it wasn’t my intention to endorse what can be considered an anti Semitic conspiracy theory i understand the anger this has caused. There is no place for anti semitism in the Labour Party or society as a whole and as such by deleting this I hope this demonstrates that and my support for Kier Starmer in his efforts to eradicate it in our party. As such I wish to apologise for any unintended offence caused and reiterate there is no room for anti semitism or any other forms of racism in this country’.
She was just being anti us and anti Israel. A proper left side stance. Does that make you anti Jewish because you don't agree with what goes on in two countries. It's a little bit like calling someone a racist because they don't support BLM.
As far as the Law man is concerned it's just an excuse to take out an opponent from within his ranks.

£12m wasted on the app according to the Sun. I could have told anyone it wouldn’t work about 2 months ago. In fact I did.

This government are just tragic.
Oh right. I don't suppose the millions whose income has kept pouring in while they cram the beaches will think so. Not been a bad spring and early summer for the Furloughed thanks to Boris.

She was just being anti us and anti Israel. A proper left side stance. Does that make you anti Jewish because you don't agree with what goes on in two countries. It's a little bit like calling someone a racist because they don't support BLM.
As far as the Law man is concerned it's just an excuse to take out an opponent from within his ranks.
Not sure if that's just the one contradiction, or two there.

Oh right. I don't suppose the millions whose income has kept pouring in while they cram the beaches will think so. Not been a bad spring and early summer for the Furloughed thanks to Boris.
How on earth do you connect those two issues?

Has Gavin Williamson had a bet with someone that he can be a bigger waste of space than Chris Grayling?

Besides completely messing up the return to school plans, and after so long to consider how best to handle the scenario, his performance on the A level grade shambles has been outstandingly awful.

Maybe he's learned from this master ............. stay home, but don't stay home ..... to to work, but don't go to work ............... no u-turn, but yep, u-turn.

Truly embarrassing.

Bloody hell ......... this is outstanding, even by his standards ...... Bravo JP.
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
1f44f.png

Shit. Johnson has got no better at the PMQs lark.

It's truly embarrassing. I actually feel sorry for the man.

He doesn't have a bloody clue.

So.......Priti Patel ........again ............ FFS !

Let's cut to the chase:

- Independent report concludes that Patel DID break the code, but not intentional
- PM concludes she DID NOT break the code
- Patel says sorry and keeps her job
- Independent adviser on standards, Sir Alex Allan resigns

Zero integrity from Patel
Zero backbone from Johnson
Yet again, it's the Civil Service who have to set the example.

It's beyond a joke. It's beyond getting worked up over. It's just a farce.

EDIT:
Just an added thought ................
Corbyn disagreed with EHRC conclusions, and was (rightly) pulverised for it.
Johnson disagrees with Independent Inquiry conclusions, and........what, ignores them apparently.

Tosser.

Last edited:
So.......Priti Patel ........again ............ FFS !

Let's cut to the chase:

- Independent report concludes that Patel DID break the code, but not intentional
- PM concludes she DID NOT break the code
- Patel says sorry and keeps her job
- Independent adviser on standards, Sir Alex Allan resigns

Zero integrity from Patel
Zero backbone from Johnson
Yet again, it's the Civil Service who have to set the example.

It's beyond a joke. It's beyond getting worked up over. It's just a farce.

EDIT:
Just an added thought ................
Corbyn disagreed with EHRC conclusions, and was (rightly) pulverised for it.
Johnson disagrees with Independent Inquiry conclusions, and........what, ignores them apparently.

Tosser.

He thinks of himself as President rather than PM. Democracy....you're having a laugh! 😱

Once we’re through the worst of this there will be time for a full enquiry to establish what went well, what didn’t and what lessons can be learned going forward. Would be my answer.

MiW, I know you don't venture into Off Topic much nowadays, but just in case ....... are you in any way disappointed that the Government didn't appear to take you up on your (very sage) advice?

Nah. That's not right. There's still cause for concern. It's still going round. If there's a second wave, don't let the government point the finger and say it's our fault.

I fear that this may be the case ......... not in any way the responsibility of our elected reps ........ nope, all me and thee.