Joke Time | Page 5 | Vital Football

Joke Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
My son came home yesterday with a leather Chesterfield which some fella gave him. Today he's brought home a reclining couch with matching chairs, off another fella. I wish he wouldn't keep taking suites off strangers...

Gills 58 - one of the blokes who composed the tune to Rainbow lives around the corner to me. Tells me he's still getting a few bob in royalties.:cheers:. Tim (something or other) still composing for musicals and does tours of the Brunel museum and local history walks.
Big article about the bloke who operated Zippy in the Observer yesterday.

I couldn’t believe my brother got sacked from his job as a road worker........
But when I got home, all the signs were there

A policeman approached me yesterday, with a pencil and a very thin piece of paper in his hand. He said "Can you trace somebody for me?"

The wife was counting out 1p's and 2p's on the kitchen table when all of a sudden she jumped up and started shouting in a rage burst into tears for no apparent reason. I thought to myself " She must be going through the change

Gills 58 - one of the blokes who composed the tune to Rainbow lives around the corner to me. Tells me he's still getting a few bob in royalties.:cheers:. Tim (something or other) still composing for musicals and does tours of the Brunel museum and local history walks.
I know someone who did much the same thing for a company. He now works for himself in the music business and has done for many years.

I know someone who did much the same thing for a company. He now works for himself in the music business and has done for many years.
A colleague once met (whilst on duty) the bloke who did all the animation for Sponge Bob Square pants. My mate mentioned that his boy was a massive fan so the guy (cant remember his name) did a drawing of the character there and then and signed it with a message to my mate's son. Very random 😳

Dear Deidre, The other day standing by my bedroom window, I saw my neighbour's daughter sunbathing topless in the garden. As I was knocking one out, I turned to notice my Wife standing there, arms crossed and staring at me......Is she a pervert?

Last edited: