EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus | Page 54 | Vital Football

EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus

If something like that is not what it is for. What the hell is it for? Complete joke. Get rid of the tech and allow the ref to ref.
There may be a problem when the keeper carries the ball over the line. Are you serious?
Even Boris and his chief medical officer Chris Whitty would have spotted that ball crossing the line.

If something like that is not what it is for. What the hell is it for? Complete joke. Get rid of the tech and allow the ref to ref.
There may be a problem when the keeper carries the ball over the line. Are you serious?
Yes, serious. And apparently the 'keeper was one of the 3 factors that occluded all 7 cameras. I'm not disputing it should have been a goal, just looking for reasons. I'm no lover of VAR, but I can understand why the VAR ref didn't get involved when supposedly infallible hawk eye is used. Why anyone thinks technology will solve everything is beyond me, last night proved that if it can't see the ball it's no more use than a blind referee.
It might be perfect one day, but not before I'm long gone.

Yes, serious. And apparently the 'keeper was one of the 3 factors that occluded all 7 cameras. I'm not disputing it should have been a goal, just looking for reasons. I'm no lover of VAR, but I can understand why the VAR ref didn't get involved when supposedly infallible hawk eye is used. Why anyone thinks technology will solve everything is beyond me, last night proved that if it can't see the ball it's no more use than a blind referee.
It might be perfect one day, but not before I'm long gone.
It's a complete ass. I've always advocated against VAR. And as the weeks go on with it, it gets worse. Just because tech exists or other sports use it doesn't mean football has to. The fact VAR didn't get involved, shows a complete lack of common sense. Let the ref be in charge again. Keep it pure and simple

Anyone else watching the Norwich - Southampton game on Freeview ch 11 Pick. Didn't realise that this was going to be a thing until I was flicking around the channels after the news.

Seems they will be showing a few games on there until the end of the season.

Norwich pretty poor. Think we'd beat them

Nice to see Roy Kean holding back at half time :rotfl:
Methinks he's been cooped up too long. I think he must have been close to popping, good job he's got out when he has.

Got the telly now until gogglebox starts but as I don't have sky sports I'm listening to the game on the radio.
Gogglebox, I don't get it.
Watching someone else watching tv? Some forced jokes and some infuriating people acting the twat and playing to the camera!

Nice to see Roy Kean holding back at half time :rotfl:
Methinks he's been cooped up too long. I think he must have been close to popping, good job he's got out when he has.
I think the line from good morning Vietnam sums Roy Keane up perfectly " never in the history of mankind has a man been in so much need of a blowjob! " 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think Gogglebox was the point at which I realised humanity was doomed.

Other doom-points are available.

I"ve never seen it but it sounds depressing. I'm surprised there isn't a program showing people watching gogglebox, and another showing people watching that and so on and so on and on forever.

Last edited:
Its Channel 4, so next is Naked Gogglebox.
Mind you I believe channels that show stuff like that are available not that I've..........

I"ve never seen it but it sounds depressing. I'm surprised there isn't a program shiwing people watching gogglebox, and another showing people watting that and so on and so on and on forever.

Well there’s a very popular programme which shows middle aged men watching football......

I"ve never seen it but it sounds depressing. I'm surprised there isn't a program shiwing people watching gogglebox, and another showing people watting that and so on and so on and on forever.

I do hope one of C4's "creatives" isn't reading this. ;)