A bit o' fun....... | Page 12 | Vital Football

A bit o' fun.......

Moonay I actually find the Johnson stuff funny as well - as you well know I'm no fan -
So no bite just balance 😉
And the donkey mons funny obvs 🤣
I know that .......... but as there's no-one who I can take the piss out of that might annoy you even just a little bit, I'm left with the floppy haired buffoon.
;)

....... unless of course, you were sufficiently honourable to give me an example/target or two. :whist:

I know that .......... but as there's no-one who I can take the piss out of that might annoy you even just a little bit, I'm left with the floppy haired buffoon.
;)

....... unless of course, you were sufficiently honourable to give me an example/target or two. :whist:

OK for the sake of offering a fair crack to you - Sunak and Sharma to the right (and that's about it tbf), in the middle Speaker Hoyle, to the left Allin-Khan, Jess Phillips and Nandy (most of the time but not when she's bigging up the rugby or asking for painting removals😉) and to the far left Richard Burgon (though only for comedy value) 😉🤣

Sunak, I'll give you ..... next Tory PM (though not necessarily next PM ;)).
Sharma? Really? Hot and cold at best.
Hoyle's always been a decent mush. My bro in law knows him quite well through the TA. ........ rates him highly.
I like all 3 of the Labour ladies, all very competent and eloquent.
Burgon ....... :shake:

Thing is, none of those are often in the firing line ............... but be in no doubt, I'll take my chance when they are.
;)

Apologies on advance for this one..............................

What happens when a chicken looks at lettuce, croutons and a mustard dressing?

Chicken sees a salad.

:sorry:

UPFRONT APOLOGY ........ :sorry: .................... I don't mean to decry a very recently departed national icon, but this is funny .............

Breaking News: Captain Sensible admits that the years haven't been kind to him.

vers.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

Prince Andrew announces that his inability to perspire has now been miraculously cured.

However, he has developed a fear of flying, and sailing, and feels he must stay in this country under any circumstances.

:rolleyes:

An A&E Doctor, a Nurse and a Hospital Porter all walk into a pub...

Joke! ............. No they don't.

Stay home, stay safe this weekend.