Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread

I think we will win comfortably. Break came at the wrong time for Sheffield, they were riding a wave of media praise and momentum all season. They're a championship side, we can tear them up and bury them if we want to with Grealish and McGinn in our side.

Lol...two players vs a team that plays like a team. We are more likely to receive what you want us to give !!

We need to get 4 to win 3 to draw and anything less we will lose , I'd give my right arm for a boring 1-0 win

must hide my hacksaw

bet he plays one up front again
whats he going to do next season when he has wes and sam he is going to have to play he two isn't he

bet he plays one up front again
whats he going to do next season when he has wes and sam he is going to have to play he two isn't he

Sell them both and buy a good un perhaps, no use worrying about having too many strikers or next season .
We need 4 wins this season

I'm not expecting Smith to be around after these 10 games. Whatever happens this club needs a higher calibre management/ coaching team.
Bit silly. Last time Dean led us into the final games of the season he broke century-old records. Judge him at the end of all this, not before.

If he keeps us up then he has done his job, he stays. If we go down, he is a quality tried and tested Championship manager. He stays.