Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 70 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Crikey, when people start quoting Piers Moron that really is the bottom of the barrel.

Just seen the protests in Hyde Park. No social distancing and coppers right in the middle of it all. It's pretty shocking what's going on in America, but what has it got to do with this country ? It's just professional leftist agitators ignoring the rules and looking for a scrap.

Seems to me that not one of them have done anything to prevent black boys knifing other black boys to death within 10 miles of where they stand.

I would say that is more pertinent than this false outpouring of grief.

Seems to me that not one of them have done anything to prevent black boys knifing other black boys to death within 10 miles of where they stand.

I would say that is more pertinent than this false outpouring of grief.

If these mass blacklivesmatter rallies are ok why cant we all go to the Lane against Arsenal? Thousands at one in London. No problem. Christ knows how much of a spike that will cause.

Lots of virtue signalling and political posturing going on with this.

SNP leader Blackford asking the PM to affirm that 'BLM' during PM's QT and, somehow, the fact that BAME are more affected by CV has now become the gov't's fault.Oh and ex Liberal leader Farron wants furloughing extended to next Spring for the Lake District.

COVID 19 has single handerly disabled the USA and Europe and is now causing society to break down.

Meanwhile back in China normality is resuming and life is getting back to how it was pre-pandemic. Hong Kong is been suppessed by stealth while attention is elsewhere

It does make you think ?.

COVID 19 has single handerly disabled the USA and Europe and is now causing society to break down.

Meanwhile back in China normality is resuming and life is getting back to how it was pre-pandemic. Hong Kong is been suppessed by stealth while attention is elsewhere

It does make you think ?.

At the start of the year the spotlight was on Communist China over Hong Kong, the Uighurs, their pollution levels as well as the US squeezing them on trade and intellectual property infringement through tariffs.

Covid 19 has been mighty convenient for them, and they show zero contrition. Things that make you go hmmm.

Meanwhile in Sheffield a black lives matter mass gathering is going ahead on Devonshire Green with attendees advised to bring their own water , food and wear a mask.
No mention of Police banning it.
How is this possible? Why can't I have 50 friends round? Why can't we all go back to Bramall Lane?

What hidden,undemocratic powerful authority sanctions this S H *t at this time ????????????????????

What happened to Sheffield peoples lives matter? Clearly F *ck ALL.

Meanwhile in Sheffield a black lives matter mass gathering is going ahead on Devonshire Green with attendees advised to bring their own water , food and wear a mask.
How is this possible? Why can't I have 50 friends round? Why can't we all go back to Bramall Lane?

What hidden,undemocratic powerful authority sanctions this S H *t at this time ????????????????????

Let’s get one thing straight what happened in America was wrong and barbaric. After that I completely agree this should be banned and why not an online protest or is this part protest against lockdown ?. We cannot over compensate for something that happened in another country.

If only they cared as much about young vulnerable teenage white girls living in their own community eh

Yes, of course.

Although its not much further to North Yorkshire than it is to Cleethorpes. (Sheffield to Whitby is 100 miles, to Cleethorpes its 75) Maybe a shorter drive as a test drive, 20-30 miles not 75..?

As an aside, after I had my hernia done, I was told to stay off work for 6 weeks. I told them I didn't work for the council, put on a big elasticated belt over the wound and went back to work after 48 hours.
Did you have keyhole or open surgery though? I made that mistake of going back to work too early that’s the reason I finished up back under the knife. It’s not good when you disobey any doctors instructions and do just what you want 😉
Cleethorpes 60 miles from my home. I might just try it to Clumber Park🤔

Did you have keyhole or open surgery though? I made that mistake of going back to work too early that’s the reason I finished up back under the knife. It’s not good when you disobey any doctors instructions and do just what you want 😉

Do you have any idea how self entitled and boring you are?

All I would say is I'm sure we all find it disgusting and hugely hypocritical that a paid up party member such as yourself has a summer Dacha. That bein so surely you can get a pass out from one of your cronies and have a chauffer and big fat black Zil pick you up. :halo:
I don’t give a hoot whether you all find it disgusting or Not that I have bought and paid for my two homes. It was done by hard work. I’m quite proud to have achieved what I have have from my working life actually Card carrier or not. I don’t want to travel chauffer Driven! I’d rather travel in my own Mercedes GLA 200 thanks 👍

If only they cared as much about young vulnerable teenage white girls living in their own community eh

Frankly bored of this crap. What happens in the USA happens in the USA.
Where all the bleeding heart wastes of space morons when Honk Kong is getting destroyed by Fascist China. Or the Ukraine invaded by fascist Russia.
Sorry but I care about MY FAMILY and FRIENDS in Sheffield first , second and last.
Screw black lives whatever. ALL LIVES MATTER.
It is an illegal gathering .
GET IT BANNED.

Good to see Johnson’s announced he’s coming out of his Funker Bunker to take sole charge of the country. 🙏

Think you're well and truly busted Mr Wealthy Hypocrite ex miner.
Enjoy your multiple homes and german luxury car. Good luck with your private sector surgery.
Adios traitor.

Last edited:
Think you're well and truly busted Mr Wealthy Hypocrite ex miner.
Enjoy your multiple homes and german luxury car. Good luck with your private sector surgery.
Adios traitor.
No private surgery for me my friend. I had my operation done on the NHS at Barnsley General last Friday after having it cancelled in March. I value my NHS that’s one of the reasons I voted for the Labour Party. What’s Hypocritical about spending my hard earned money on what I want to spend it on? You should try not getting personal with posters you don’t agree with and remember everyone has an opinion!

I had open surgery CJJ, but it was only about a 3 inch horseshoe wound while they tied a bit of netting inside and stitched me back up. I was on Tramadol, so felt no pain at all for 10 days. Brilliant stuff.