Even the red Red and Yellow Tories believe a lot of it too

The brain damage the media has inflicted on this country is ridiculous

Its sooo easy to do

Just look at Brexit

4 decades of cultivating a distrust of Europeans especially the Germans

Then 6 years ago ramp it up to anti EU sentiment and bam

Brexit

Job done

I was watching that Brexit thing and Rory kinnear said "It's easy to start fires." That sums up politics in this country and the US.

You're thinking of Masons duck

Golf & free masonry go together like being in the police, driving a Lexus (or Lexi plural?) & those stupid trousers they wear, masons that is not golfers, though they also do wear stupid trousers. It’s all the same white middle age or old bores with stupid clothes & rituals. Probably why they usually do all play golf, be in the police & all walk in the light.

Again! About time someone other than piers started holding these ***** to account.

Bojo simply doesnt have an answer just as he he doesnt have a grip. It is increasingly obvious that dom 'do as i say, not as i do' cumface is the actual PM.

Pretty much done with the uk, its been hijacked by extremists

Reports Bojo was wearing an earpiece in PMQs today. Can anyone confirm? (I've seen him wearing them before in front of the press, but that can be explained away. In PMQs it stinks)

Sorry. I'm not following.

Given that climate change is driven by man made activities from overpopulation to deforestation to fossil fuels all of which are enabled by science, not to mention weapons of mass destruction again driven by science then perhaps we would have been better off ignoring scientists and leading a simple agricultural life. The planet would have been...

Reports Bojo was wearing an earpiece in PMQs today. Can anyone confirm? (I've seen him wearing them before in front of the press, but that can be explained away. In PMQs it stinks)

I've seen the photo but no actual verification it was real. Seems odd he would use such an obvious ear piece.

Given that climate change is driven by man made activities from overpopulation to deforestation to fossil fuels all of which are enabled by science, not to mention weapons of mass destruction again driven by science then perhaps we would have been better off ignoring scientists and leading a simple agricultural life. The planet would have been...

Interesting parallel.

I would wager the Maasai people (other indigenous tribes are available) are probably happier with their lot, than the relative grinding drugery of our 9-5 high stress, choreographed existence.

Yes, they can’t access the writings of the finest minds collected on a championship football forum, and they walk about with their whackers out, but…

agriculture = science.

Interesting parallel.

I would wager the Maasai people (other indigenous tribes are available) are probably happier with their lot, than the relative grinding drugery of our 9-5 high stress, choreographed existence.

Yes, they can’t access the writings of the finest minds collected on a championship football forum, and they walk about with their whackers out, but…
"Good news everyone! Forest 5 Derby 2!"
1591196449854.png

Also,
clothes = science
spears = science

Interesting parallel.

I spent a week living in a Maasai village about 6 months ago and to be honest it was a breath of fresh air (I would even go as far as saying beautiful) not being constantly surrounded by people who were unscrupulously motivated by the constant unethical pursuit of money at any cost.