Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 69 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

I’ll give you lot a chance to exonerate yourselves. A simple yes or no will do. No need to write a Story!! The question is; Did Cummings break The lockdown rules. Yes or No?

Is Corbyn anti semitic or not.

Did Starmer fail countless vulnerable young people when doing nothing over Saville on his watch.

Do bears sh*t in the woods.

You have a shallow and twisted life if at this unprecedented time all you can do is slate a Government doing the best it can with unbelievable conflicting pressures, demands and morons in the BBC and Guardian spouting inflammatary bollox.

I’ll give you lot a chance to exonerate yourselves. A simple yes or no will do. No need to write a Story!! The question is; Did Cummings break The lockdown rules. Yes or No?

No. He did mastermind a winning campaign to get us out of the EU though, and the twisted bitter losers are still trying to put his head on a block for it.

It's telling how the left refuses to condemn communist China for the virus, instead trying to blame the Tories. The left has lost all perspective and decency.

Many thanks kind Sir for giving us a chance to answer your question.

No he didn't but, in defiance of your rules, here's a paragraph about it.

He stuck to the exception about caring for his child in extremis.Even the Durham police would only go as far as saying his side trip to BCastle "may have" but, as they did not feel they had enough evidence or cause, they did not take it further. Luckily really for them when some of the 'evidence' which came forward proved to be from a bloke who 'made it up for a joke' and another ,the retired teacher, who had done the same himself and, ironically is now bleating about the media 'intrusion' into his life.

Now just let him get on with sorting Brexit rather than trying to remove him from office:cool:

I’ll give you lot a chance to exonerate yourselves. A simple yes or no will do. No need to write a Story!! The question is; Did Cummings break The lock down rules. Yes or No?

I'll try to answer your question Charlie and provide a bit of balance away from the entrenched political camps.

There have been a number of perceived breaches of Lock down rules by Government officials and MP's that have been reported, some haven't. The most noticeable apart from Cummings being;

Catherine Calderwood Scottish CMO who stood down after visiting her Holiday Home twice after having told Sturgeon it was only once. She was spoken to by the Police as a result no further action taken.

Neil Ferguson Leading Scientist on the epidemic who visited his lover for carnal knowledge. The police decided not to take any further action because he had taken responsibility by resigning.

Rosie Duffield Labour Chief Whip who visited her boyfriend twice and had to stand down as Whip bearing in mind this post was to instil discipline in the party.

Two of the above clearly broke the Lock down rules through a major breach by exposing themselves to non members of their household and increasing the risk of infection. The CMO travelled to a Holiday Home not once but twice again a breach, simply put by being economical with the truth and being the face of Scotlands Health campaign she had to go.

Vaughan Gething Labour MP and Welsh Health Minister had a picnic in a park with his family when it was not allowed. Despite his protestations he had done nothing wrong the park seating area was sealed off afterwards. He is part of the Welsh Government developing the lock down rules and interestingly on the Monday following him being spotted in the Park the rules changed. He remains in post.

Stephen Kinnock Shadow Minister tweeted a picture of himself visiting his father on his birthday. South Wales police immediately tweeted back telling him this was not complying with Lock down rules and urged him to comply. He remains in post with no outcry that he should resign his position.

So we come to Cummings. Durham police said he did nothing wrong with his trip to his fathers property so dismissing claims this was a major breach. They did however state that there might have been a breach over the Barnard Castle visit and if he had been stopped by Police he would have been told to return to the property. As there were no breach of social distancing no further action would be considered. So yes possibly a minor breach IMO akin to Gething but nothing in comparison to Calderwood, Ferguson and Duffield. Kinnock it could be argued visited persons from another household so this was a more serious breach than Gething and Cummings.

If Starmer attempts to argue tomorrow at PMQ's that Duffield did the right thing by resigning, a theme being developed by the BBC, and consequently Cummings should do the same then Starmer has dug a hole for himself as he is suggesting any implied breach whatever the circumstances and lack of follow up action requires resignations. Kinnock and Gething would also have to go for his point to remain credible.

Oh, I wouldn't drive 600 miles,
and I wouldn't drive 600 more,
just to be the man who brought a dose of
covid 19 to your door.

Na na na na
Na na na na etc etc

Is Corbyn anti semitic or not.

Did Starmer fail countless vulnerable young people when doing nothing over Saville on his watch.

Do bears sh*t in the woods.

You have a shallow and twisted life if at this unprecedented time all you can do is slate a Government doing the best it can with unbelievable conflicting pressures, demands and morons in the BBC and Guardian spouting inflammatary bollox.
Yes or No will suffice!

I would just like to ask another Yes or No question. I was booked for an Iguinal hernia open surgery for the 3rd of April. I was at my second home on the North Yorkshire coast when lockdown was announced Where I stopped in isolation for 9 weeks. I was sent a text saying my operation had been cancelled. I came home the weekend Johnson relaxed the the lockdown. I then received a text telling me to go for a pre op medical on the the Tuesday with a view to having surgery on the Friday. I went on Tuesday and had tests for Covid that proved negative. So it was ok for the operation to be done. I had the operation on the Friday and came home the same day. I was told to take it easy and not to drive for two weeks. It’s been 5 days since my operation and I am tempted to drive to my second home up North Yorkshire to continue my recuperation. I’m thinking of having a practice run out to Cleethorpes to see if I’m fit to drive before going. My question is; Should I do the test run before doing the longer drive 🤔 UTB

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/11/piers-morgan-boris-johnson-shame-gmb-12688718/ Nowt but a set of incompetent Funkers. Frightened to face a mere journalist. 😉

Piers is hardly a journalist CJJ. If you want to be bullied and browbeaten by the self proclaimed 'Saviour of Covid', who demands answers and then doesn't let you give them, then I suppose its a good use of the PM's time. Morgans audience has dropped by more than half in the last three months precisely because of this.

He gets particularly narky if you remind him about faking pictures of our soldiers 'abusing' Iraquis while there was a war on, or hacking the phones of dead children to get his story. If you think he's a great guy, because he wants to insult Boris, undermine the government, peddle mis-truths and push his own view above all others, then fine. go ahead. He's given a platform to Alistair Cambell, which should ring anyones alarm bells.

I would just like to ask another Yes or No question. I was booked for an Iguinal hernia open surgery for the 3rd of April. I was at my second home on the North Yorkshire coast when lockdown was announced Where I stopped in isolation for 9 weeks. I was sent a text saying my operation had been cancelled. I came home the weekend Johnson relaxed the the lockdown. I then received a text telling me to go for a pre op medical on the the Tuesday with a view to having surgery on the Friday. I went on Tuesday and had tests for Covid that proved negative. So it was ok for the operation to be done. I had the operation on the Friday and came home the same day. I was told to take it easy and not to drive for two weeks. It’s been 5 days since my operation and I am tempted to drive to my second home up North Yorkshire to continue my recuperation. I’m thinking of having a practice run out to Cleethorpes to see if I’m fit to drive before going. My question is; Should I do the test run before doing the longer drive 🤔 UTB

Yes, of course.

Although its not much further to North Yorkshire than it is to Cleethorpes. (Sheffield to Whitby is 100 miles, to Cleethorpes its 75) Maybe a shorter drive as a test drive, 20-30 miles not 75..?

As an aside, after I had my hernia done, I was told to stay off work for 6 weeks. I told them I didn't work for the council, put on a big elasticated belt over the wound and went back to work after 48 hours.

You'd be better driving to Islington to mingle with more of your cronies.The demolished 'Red Wall' is not so visible from there.:car:

Piers is hardly a journalist CJJ. If you want to be bullied and browbeaten by the self proclaimed 'Saviour of Covid', who demands answers and then doesn't let you give them, then I suppose its a good use of the PM's time. Morgans audience has dropped by more than half in the last three months precisely because of this.

He gets particularly narky if you remind him about faking pictures of our soldiers 'abusing' Iraquis while there was a war on, or hacking the phones of dead children to get his story. If you think he's a great guy, because he wants to insult Boris, undermine the government, peddle mis-truths and push his own view above all others, then fine. go ahead. He's given a platform to Alistair Cambell, which should ring anyones alarm bells.

Of all the people punched in the face by Jeremy Clarkson, Piers Morgan is probably the only one who deserved it.

All I would say is I'm sure we all find it disgusting and hugely hypocritical that a paid up party member such as yourself has a summer Dacha. That bein so surely you can get a pass out from one of your cronies and have a chauffer and big fat black Zil pick you up. :halo:

Crikey, when people start quoting Piers Moron that really is the bottom of the barrel.

Just seen the protests in Hyde Park. No social distancing and coppers right in the middle of it all. It's pretty shocking what's going on in America, but what has it got to do with this country ? It's just professional leftist agitators ignoring the rules and looking for a scrap.