So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 165 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

You have to be careful when passing on the " truth ".... on occasion you aren't.

No apology re the BJ allegation then? Ah well.

If ever I make a comment which references something purportedly factual, I normally make clear the source..........especially if I think it may be a dubious one.

Going back to the rather objectionable comments from Sir Humphrey, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that Cummings employed someone with questionable views on eugenics.

I actually wish I was making up either story. ........sadly, I'm not.

Apologise for what ?... when I pulled you up about it at the time you admitted you got it wrong.

I did, didn't I .....and it seems I had no need to. I trusted you at your word hindley, when I really shouldn't ......... and it seems you were wrong.

He didn't leave her .......he was chucked out because of the affair.

I did, didn't I .....and it seems I had no need to. I trusted you at your word hindley, when I really shouldn't ......... and it seems you were wrong.

He didn't leave her .......he was chucked out because of the affair.

What you actually said is that he cheated on his wife who was battling cancer...obviously worded to make him look a bastard. In reality, they split in 2018 and she was diagnosed in May 2019. I pointed your error out at the time and you backtracked. Like I say, be careful.

What you actually said is that he cheated on his wife who was battling cancer...obviously worded to make him look a bastard. In reality, they split in 2018 and she was diagnosed in May 2019. I pointed your error out at the time and you backtracked. Like I say, be careful.

Hold on ........ on the previous page, you pulled me up with the following:
"and when you claimed Boris had cheated on his wife when in fact they were separated."
Now , it's a reference to cancer instead.

Regardless of the cancer, his wife kicked him out for cheating on him. They weren't separated. He was having (another, apparently) affair.

Hold on ........ on the previous page, you pulled me up with the following:
"and when you claimed Boris had cheated on his wife when in fact they were separated."
Now , it's a reference to cancer instead.

Regardless of the cancer, his wife kicked him out for cheating on him. They weren't separated. He was having (another, apparently) affair.

Where does it say that his wife kicked him out because he was cheating ( I don't just mean Twitter either ) on his wife and not just a presumption on your part ? He could have been but where has it been established ?..they separated, fact.

Another fact, you stated he cheated on his cancer battling wife...not fact at all in reality.

I used know a prick in the club who was slagging off this bloke , saying he was a paedophile an all this. I asked him where he got that from and he replied Jimmy int games room. Turns out Jimmy hated bloke in question and made it up. Not saying you have said anything remotely like this but you have to be sure when passing shit on. Especially when it can harm a person badly.

Where does it say that his wife kicked him out because he was cheating ( I don't just mean Twitter either ) on his wife and not just a presumption on your part ? He could have been but where has it been established ?..they separated, fact. .

I posted the link for you hindley .......I even told you where it was said. Anyway, here it is again .....2nd paragraph.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rushed-engaged-girlfriend-Carrie-Symonds.html

Actually, just a little more digging shows it wasn't the first time, either. Twice before, it seems ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-splits-lawyer-wife-Marina-accuses-fling.html

Another fact, you stated he cheated on his cancer battling wife...not fact at all in reality.

......and it was the cancer reference for which I apologised in the Brexit thread. She was as you say diagnosed after the split.

I used know a prick in the club who was slagging off this bloke , saying he was a paedophile an all this. I asked him where he got that from and he replied Jimmy int games room. Turns out Jimmy hated bloke in question and made it up. Not saying you have said anything remotely like this but you have to be sure when passing shit on. Especially when it can harm a person badly.

I'm really not sure of the point of the above (even if I agree with your final sentence) but how you think me mistakenly posting summat on here can hurt the PM is frankly beyond me.

I posted the link for you hindley .......I even told you where it was said. Anyway, here it is again .....2nd paragraph.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rushed-engaged-girlfriend-Carrie-Symonds.html

Actually, just a little more digging shows it wasn't the first time, either. Twice before, it seems ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-splits-lawyer-wife-Marina-accuses-fling.html

......and it was the cancer reference for which I apologised in the Brexit thread. She was as you say diagnosed after the split.

I'm really not sure of the point of the above (even if I agree with your final sentence) but how you think me mistakenly posting summat on here can hurt the PM is frankly beyond me.

I did clearly state that the example I quoted was a million miles away from what I perceived you to have done but I was just using it as an example of idle gossip and the hurt it can cause. Anyway, maybe we were both wrong for parts of that...it wouldn't be the 1st ( or last ) time if that were the case but I have a personal rule that I never pass hurtful stuff on without firm evidence.

Cue....you coming up with some shit that gets me bang to rights.

Theresa Villiers, UK Government Environment Secretary, 9th Jan 2020: - "We will not be importing chlorinated-chicken. We will not be importing hormone-treated beef. Both of those are illegal under EU law, which we are importing into our domestic system.
“There are legal barriers to their import and those are going to stay in place.”

UK Government position 4th June 2020 (source The Independent): -
Downing Street on Thursday refused to stand by an earlier pledge to keep so-called "chlorinated chicken" off UK shelves, in the first sign of the government folding under pressure from American trade negotiators.

Ministers are reportedly considering letting in products like chlorinated chicken and hormone fed beef into British supermarkets, but applying tariffs to them to protect UK-based farmers from competition.

Wonderful. So trustworthy. A full timeline is here:

I imagine eating chlorinated chicken and hormone injected beef would leave you frothing at the mouth, running round gibbering the same non-sensical bullshit over and over again boring every bugger rigid. How much did you eat moonay ?

There is a solution for everybody....eat zero chicken and zero beef chlorinated or not, injected or not....simple.

I imagine eating chlorinated chicken and hormone injected beef would leave you frothing at the mouth, running round gibbering the same non-sensical bullshit over and over again boring every bugger rigid. How much did you eat moonay ?

There is a solution for everybody....eat zero chicken and zero beef chlorinated or not, injected or not....simple.

I believe the eating of it is totally safe hindley, so no worries there. The issue is that it allows chickens/livestock to be reared in less hygienic circumstances, with lower standards.

That however, as you probably know isn't the point.

It simply underlines how much trust we should trust this government. It would seem, very little.

On the basis that fresh bagged salad in the UK is and has been chlorinated for years (including under a labour government 😉) I take it folk will be banging the drum for that to be banned as well ?
Ask yourself -
a. do I or anyone i know eat bagged fresh salad ?
b. if yes have they suffered ill effects due to chlorine inclusion
c. as the answer will be no mind the rug as it's pulled beneath your feet / argument

On the basis that fresh bagged salad in the UK is and has been chlorinated for years (including under a labour government 😉) I take it folk will be banging the drum for that to be banned as well ?
Ask yourself -
a. do I or anyone i know eat bagged fresh salad ?
b. if yes have they suffered ill effects due to chlorine inclusion
c. as the answer will be no mind the rug as it's pulled beneath your feet / argument

Hampton, hope you have a few hours set aside for the forthcoming bullet point replies & the ensuing marathon tennis rally....as umpire I'll start the proceedings 15 - love.

Oh n as as starter think first comeback will be Moonay's main point was that the government's change in their point of view that chlorinated chicken would NOT be imported - just saying like!

The issue is that it allows chickens/livestock to be reared in less hygienic circumstances, with lower standards.

Just the 100% incorrect on this one Mr Moonay 😁
Chlorination of chicken is a counter to growth of campylobacter which causes food poisoning in undercooked chicken.
Growth hormone is injected to improve muscle yield in cattle to reduce fat and increase lean in the produced meat.

You're welcome 😉

Hampton, hope you have a few hours set aside for the forthcoming bullet point replies & the ensuing marathon tennis rally....as umpire I'll start the proceedings 15 - love.

Oh n as as starter think first comeback will be Moonay's main point was that the government's change in their point of view that chlorinated chicken would NOT be imported - just saying like!
I know Jock have gone all Elvis "caught in a trap" of my own making here.
I've promised myself to make my initial point and leave it 😉🤣

Hampton, I was only going off what Theresa Villiers said mate .......... though I suppose I probably was naive to trust her words.

Imagine anyone raising salad in unhygienic conditions .......those poor lettuce.

Jock .....bob on mate.......that's exactly my point. :clap: ........... you win. Game set and match. (y)

Hampton ........ you're no Elvis .................I had you down as a Little Richard.
;)