What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 35 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

He's probably my Inspector so knows better 🙄
I was making a point to someone else who thought Cummings was simply an advisor to various MPs. Well, we know he dislikes MPs and wants to re-invent Westminster and he's not simply an advisor but is the one Boris cannot do without - why else would he have backed him to the hilt after the Durham affair?

I was making a point to someone else who thought Cummings was simply an advisor to various MPs. Well, we know he dislikes MPs and wants to re-invent Westminster and he's not simply an advisor but is the one Boris cannot do without - why else would he have backed him to the hilt after the Durham affair?
I never questioned that

I offer no information or opinion on Cummings' choice of exit except to say that it's a bit of a non issue. A journalist suggested that there are a number of rear exits that he could have chosen but he elected to leave in full view. I couldn't care less; it's what he did afterwards that wound me up.

I think we can put this to bed knowing that Cummings' story is a tissue of lies and contradictory statements to cover up his breaking of the rules..

Why did he go back to work if he thought his wife had COVID-19 symptoms and he was not tested?
Why did he travel when he says his wife didn’t have Coronavirus symptoms?
Why did his wife, Mary Wakefield write that Cummings was bed bound for 10 days, yet somehow he drove to a hospital whilst he was?
Did he really drive 260 miles with a 4 year-old and not stop once?
Who tests their eyesight by taking their family for a drive on his wife’s birthday and in possible contravention of the Road Traffic Act/lockdown rules?
Why did his “sick wife” travel to hospital with their son?
And as his name is showing as a registered owner of the property in Durham then he was visiting his second home surely?

For Boris to buy this lot means he is totally dependent on the guy.

I think we can put this to bed knowing that Cummings' story is a tissue of lies and contradictory statements to cover up his breaking of the rules..

Yes I agree, we can put this to bed and move on (the original thread wasn't even about Cummings!).

Has anyone seen a picture of this property yet? Cummings described it as a pile of concrete blocks. Would be interested to see what it looks like.

Why did he go back to work if he thought his wife had COVID-19 symptoms and he was not tested?
Why did he travel when he says his wife didn’t have Coronavirus symptoms?
Why did his wife, Mary Wakefield write that Cummings was bed bound for 10 days, yet somehow he drove to a hospital whilst he was?
Did he really drive 260 miles with a 4 year-old and not stop once?
Who tests their eyesight by taking their family for a drive on his wife’s birthday and in possible contravention of the Road Traffic Act/lockdown rules?
Why did his “sick wife” travel to hospital with their son?
And as his name is showing as a registered owner of the property in Durham then he was visiting his second home surely?

All questions the journos either did ask, or could have asked, in the Downing Street garden.

Is journalist the one omission from your CV? That was loss to the profession.

Anyone in power or authority sticking their fingers up to the public needs to be suspended from their jobs for a period, no exceptions.
Why so much hatred on this subject still from both sides when there should be no sides?
well that's all the people on the remain side who tried every devious trick to delay Brexit then