EGM SALE OF CLUB | Page 5 | Vital Football

EGM SALE OF CLUB

Your a good one if you know who they are
It's public knowledge, quite simple to find out, Choi is basically the major shareholder of IEC, Chol is also the major shareholder of the new owning company, new name, old owners!

It's public knowledge, quite simple to find out, Choi is basically the major shareholder of IEC, Chol is also the major shareholder of the new owning company, new name, old owners!

But sure i read somewhere choi will have a new partner and investor onboard ?

#89 post says different, may I suggest you read what you are going so to post before doing so!
forgot you are always correct Do you realy think these lot knew what they were buying I have always believed these idiots thought we could go back up Have the stadium was there for 8yrs but they didn’t realise you need money that’s one thing these have not got o I forgot we have a telly Hope I’m wrong. But don’t think so

He means that you have literally condemned Billions of people as being untrustworthy!
Maybe“ right would I trust them Problem is we can’t live without the stuff they make World is a strange place Ask the people in Hong Kong. Do they trust them

Thing is hong kong is and always was chinese we just took control for a few years during colonial days
Gibraltar is the same exept we dont have a give back date on this one its the people of Gibraltar who decide their choice of british or spanish

Thing is hong kong is and always was chinese we just took control for a few years during colonial days
Gibraltar is the same exept we dont have a give back date on this one its the people of Gibraltar who decide their choice of british or spanish
I suggest you read a history book old chap on both accounts then review the content of your post 😉

Actually we took Hong Kong based on China not liking us sending a crap ton of drugs into there country because we wasnt getting enough tea.