Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 148 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Well surely we will be bang up for it where Sheffield have nothing to lose either way
If we are going to finish the season then I think we will get a great insight into Villas mind set in this first game.
This fixture is huge, and if we cant get right up and in their faces for this one then forget it.

We should be better prepped for the restart than most with our midfield socially isolating our CBs and our lone striker being socially isolated from absolutely everyone.

Don't forget to keep 2m away from your man at corners as well lads!

Well this is a cup final for us as the first games are the ones in hand.so if we win this game it gives us a better footing.

Jeez, this is really happening. Had to really and as someone said, win this and we are in the driving seat.........must, must, must, MUST win.

Don't know whether I'm nervous, excited or just incontinent :shrug:

Wouldn't it be great if we all refused to watch it on sky and the other rob dogs all that money pumped into the PL and nobody watching it in protest at the greedy bastards

Don't know whether I'm nervous, excited or just incontinent :shrug:[/QUOTE]Take it you live abroad then

SJMcG in an article saying him and lads raring to go (ie not sitting out due to asthma) , plus news we are playing our game in hand first (hopefully at VP-too late now to sort neutral grounds surely) both coming the same day, is this the omen that we can actually stay up?🤞