The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 50 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

They'll be alright Finn. UAE aren't they? Mind Sheik Maktoum is off Liz's Xmas card list though because of his misdemeanors with a family members and keeping her against her will.

Going off on a tangent Finn talking about horse racing, can you or other posters remember a poster who went under the name of Mick Martin? I'm sure he worked in the racing business, in 'the yards'. Went over to France. He was a decent poster iirc

Going off on a tangent Finn talking about horse racing, can you or other posters remember a poster who went under the name of Mick Martin? I'm sure he worked in the racing business, in 'the yards'. Went over to France. He was a decent poster iirc

Still off tangent, I remember him yeah but didn’t know he was in the trade, as it were.

It's ok, there's another bid on the table apparently!

A US businessman who nobody knows how much he is worth and wether he can afford to run the club or not.

Of course the US is the pinnacle of human rights and foreign policy, not like the CIA have any black sites running torture camps or by carrying out targeted assassinations through drone strikes and special forces operations.

A country who still has the death penalty and executes more people than KSA!

Ordinary citizens buying firearms as part of their weekly shop in WalMart. A 9mm Glock pistol with 1000 of ammo next to their bread and milk. Then bleat on about their 2nd amendment rights and they need assault rifles for home protection.

No rednecks turning up outside government offices dressed in full tactical body armour armed to the teeth to demand an end to coronavirus lockdown rules.

No kids shooting up schools or colleges because they just didn't fit in or some lass refused to drop their knickers for them.

A president who is so fucking stupid he tells everyone to inject themselves with bleach as a vaccine for coronavirus.

Would any of these issues be raised? Will it fuck! Would rather be owned by the Saudi's than the fucking yanks

Still off tangent, I remember him yeah but didn’t know he was in the trade, as it were.

I believe he ended up spending some time in one of Her Majesty's chain of hotels. He came back for a brief spell and then buggered off to France by all accounts.

I now understand that Guardian article is a complete re-hash of what the same journalist wrote a good 2 weeks ago. But being an uber-left rag I wouldn’t know for certain. If so- obviously desperate. The paper is also a big Man Utd supporter and a manc mate of mine is really worried if this takeover goes through.

I now understand that Guardian article is a complete re-hash of what the same journalist wrote a good 2 weeks ago. But being an uber-left rag I wouldn’t know for certain. If so- obviously desperate. The paper is also a big Man Utd supporter and a manc mate of mine is really worried if this takeover goes through.

So it should question Man Utd's strategic partnership with Saudi Telecom, being state owned and all that?

*thought not!

The silence from the alleged buyers and sellers is the most important part of what is supposedly going on. Everything else is all click bait and hot air.

As hard as it is in these unprecedented times of lockdown with very little else to occupy your mind with, it's a case of it's eventually going to be real this time and we were warned that things were going to be tough.

One thing though, if it's been this tough during the buying process then surely it's going to be shit storms for us in the media from sale day.

I think the PL league woukd love to knock it back but i dont think they would fancy being dragged through the courts by a sovereign nation with unlimited wealth especially as they are going to have major financial difficulties in the coming months.

Stopped reading the papers altogether now, its obvious they have an agenda, and axe to grind.
As TNMW, says when it goes through, the shit storm, and every fucker coming out of the woodwork for a go, will be biblical.
My reply to those tossers would be compare what happens with Fat Mike, and what happens in the future. And if they are that bothered, get your plackards out, and protest at the first home game, when they have had the living fuck kicked out of them, maybe they will get the message to go fuck themselves, and let the football club move on.

Six people killed in Asir, Saudi Arabia! It's thought it's between two feuding families.

STOP THE TAKEOVER!!!!

It is suspected that one of the families is rumoured to be a cousin 24 times removed of Mohammed bin Salman defacto ruler and chairman of the PiF. The surviving family members who are not distantly related to the Saudi Royal family have written to the premier league asking them to block the takeover.

They have booked a cruise via Carnival, going to have a stop over at Disneyland and have posted it all over Facebook!

What frustrates me about the whole takeover saga is the reporting by the media. I include people like Caulkin and Edwards who are asked time and again "where are we on the takeover" and in reality they do not know, yet they come out with these comments: I have heard from a close source;its very close etc when they would be better off saying I do not know, period.
How can they know, has the Saudi side told them personally, has Ashley told them, have PL said anything. I doubt any of them have.
Despite the current situation the PL could have come out earlier and said this is going to take longer than normal because more issues than normal have been raised and they would have quelled a lot of aimless reporting at a time when sports news is scarce and therefor the spotlight has fallen on everything to do with the takeover. As far as we know the main protagonists like Staveley, Ashley and the PL have said nothing, although I think the PL should have resolved this by now and you feel would have done if it had been Man U,Liverpool etc. All this conjecture does no favours to anyone involved and the resumption of football is probably not far away, so get it sorted one way or another.

Spot on Owl the media are printing stories based on rumour, we have to wait but i have stopped reading about it.