The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 49 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Yes - this looks the development the PL and associated hypocrites have been praying for.

I think now you know where the delay has been.

Takeover, if true, wont be off just for this. Even if it was proven to be Saudi, it then has to be proven to be by the people wanting to buy the club and even then, would it not put question marks against every deal done with the Saudi's by companies here including the government?

If anything it just clarifies that there is complexities and the best scenario for all has to be to allow the deal to go through as the premier league could then be in more control of piracy and what not. If this is stopped then it wouldn't stop the alleged pirated games but I expect more twists and turns in the coming days if not a formal announcement on the back of this as it's just been one long rollercoaster.

Looks as though it could be off. The PL deliberately slowed everything up until another objection could be raised. Fed up with the whole thing

On saying that though, The Guardian have released basically this same story for the last 3 weeks in a row. Most likely click bait and with many mouths open and desperate to bite, we're an easy catch.

Other media jumping on it now Toony. I have grave concerns now. This development gives the PL the licence to give the thumbs down they’ve been so desperate for. I can’t see how this can get approved now 2bh. Hope springs eternal but my gut feeling is we’re fucked.

Already covered.....

BeoutQ does not exist anymore Arabsat is owned by 21 ME countries (including 9.8% Qatar) Arabsat vs BeIN in court 'no clear & illegal disruption found'

No doubt the Guardian’s favoured club will continue with their multi-million Pound tie ups with SA. But - hey - that’ll be explained by you can deal with them - that’s fine, no problem there - but they can’t own a club. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Well that’s that dead and buried. Although I wonder how the Brexiteers will feel about unelected bureaucrats telling them it was the Saudis.

I get that Tomfoolery and I’m grateful but does this not cast doubt that they have been involved in the past and that they have lied to PL?

Someone said a while ago to strap ourselves in. We've been through some bumpy shite so I guess this can only get worse before it concludes.

It would be funny if this got knocked back because of tv piracy, of all the repulsive things Saudi Arabia have done they get blocked for this, hilarious, they’ll still turn up at Royal Ascot and buy arms from us. I still think it’s shite from the Guardian and will still happen.

Can you really see the Premier League or representative of, accuse the multi, multi billionaire royal family of Saudi, of being involved in TV piracy, they will sue the bollocks off them, for defamation.........

Can you really see the Premier League or representative of, accuse the multi, multi billionaire royal family of Saudi, of being involved in TV piracy, they will sue the bollocks off them, for defamation.........
As we sell arms and welcome the horse racing fraternity with open arms, both of which have been going on for decades. Let the Mackems have their party moment for a while