Live concerts/gigs | Page 2 | Vital Football

Live concerts/gigs

If you did, it was at Rock City in Nottingham, mate.

Yes, I'm sure of it, you were sharing a house at the time IIRC. You were quite into them as I remember, and after seeing them I sniffily dismissed them as "workmanlike"..once a twat, always a twat it seems :D

BTW if some of you are into “classic” rock I’ve found “ The classic rock show” on YouTube recently, full concert or individual tracks
The band cover a wide range of songs many mentioned on here, and pride themselves on a note for note cover version of the original
Tracks from...Ac/dc, Queen, Rainbow, Van Halen, Meatloaf, The Who, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Skynyrd etc.Something for everyone. Really good musicians, 7/8 on stage together...worth checking out if you’ve the time.

Yes, I'm sure of it, you were sharing a house at the time IIRC. You were quite into them as I remember, and after seeing them I sniffily dismissed them as "workmanlike"..once a twat, always a twat it seems :D

Well, they probably were! I saw the Quireboys around that time as well who were similar but definitely better.

Also on there for any budding or otherwise musicians out there they do a tecki run through on the various guitars used along with amps and pedals.
as a none musician it was an eye opener

That was, overall, a cracking line-up. Stevie Ray Vaughn could play and Hanoi Rocks were decent live.

Hanoi Rocka were brilliant and 83/84 sad about their best period. A fair few on that like up I've never heard of though.