Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings | Vital Football

Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings

Why do people feel the need to wear face masks in their own cars? Not only is it achieving very little, but they also look like plonkers to boot.

Why do people feel the need to wear face masks in their own cars? Not only is it achieving very little, but they also look like plonkers to boot.
Fear.
Although I think it's commendable that all the taxi drivers around here are wearing them to prevent passing it on. Not that I'd get in a taxi anyway.

Unfortunately I wouldn't want to wear one of those in public. Outside of the Lincoln area, and football, the Imp is not well recognised as a symbol of the City or the football team. When we first moved down here we moved into a new house in a village outside Stoke, and treated ourselves to a brass Lincoln Imp door knocker. Unfortunately, some of the neighbours, and visitors such as the milkman, thought it was a devil symbol, and despite explaining what it represented we felt they thought we were somehow involved in the occult! So we took it down. It's now hung in my study as an ornament. Also, the red and white stripe version would mark me as a Stokie in these parts

On a positive note, if when lockdown goes, and we can get back to watching football, if such public gatherings require the wearing of face masks, these would be great!

Unfortunately I wouldn't want to wear one of those in public. Outside of the Lincoln area, and football, the Imp is not well recognised as a symbol of the City or the football team. When we first moved down here we moved into a new house in a village outside Stoke, and treated ourselves to a brass Lincoln Imp door knocker. Unfortunately, some of the neighbours, and visitors such as the milkman, thought it was a devil symbol, and despite explaining what it represented we felt they thought we were somehow involved in the occult! So we took it down. It's now hung in my study as an ornament. Also, the red and white stripe version would mark me as a Stokie in these parts

On a positive note, if when lockdown goes, and we can get back to watching football, if such public gatherings require the wearing of face masks, these would be great!

Seriously?! The Alistair Crowley of Stoke! :lol:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I will not be wearing a face mask to enter SB or any other such place.
Guess at least you would be welcome at Port Vale then.vital04.jpg

Not sure if caption is clear on photo resizing - ( No persons will be allowed entrance to the stadium with any part of their face obscured . Anyone covering their face once inside the stadium will be ejected and subject to a ground banning order)

Guess at least you would be welcome at Port Vale then.View attachment 39598

Not sure if caption is clear on photo resizing - ( No persons will be allowed entrance to the stadium with any part of their face obscured . Anyone covering their face once inside the stadium will be ejected and subject to a ground banning order)
Can think of worse things than being banned from Vale Park.

Guess at least you would be welcome at Port Vale then.View attachment 39598

Reminds me of a news item I saw a couple of days ago from an airport. Everyone will have to wear a mask and they will also be using face recognition technology throughout the airport for security and track and trace 🤔