So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 131 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

If he's done summat wrong ( and I don't know if he has ) then he should get a bollocking but lose his job, really ?

What we have now is all political posturing on both sides....it's why politics leave me cold. I like Boris though and just want him to deliver Brexit and obviously get the country back on it's feet after the virus is over.

Haha. Just a joke but come on. The bloke has been very silly and your defending him as much as possible. The furthest I’ve been since lockdown is half a mile away for a repeat prescription. Theres 4 of us, we’ve all felt a bit crap during that period but haven’t known what it is and have stayed at home. I’ve nothing against the bloke as I don’t know him but he’s made an absolute joke of the whole lockdown and millions who were complying will now just completely ignore it. His reaction to journalist just made it worse, he must have had lessons from Jose Mourinho.

Why has he made a joke of it? Do you think it was a joke he and his wife contracted a deadly disease? Why should people now break the law when he hasn’t? His response to those journalists breaking social distancing rules whilst challenging him was spot on. Showed them zero interest.

I know you are. You can’t even get it right who he lived with.

Yes. He didn’t deny anything. A spokesman said no one had spoken to his family, namely his wife and child.

Can you put your kid on here instead of you ........ I reckon we'll get more sense.

Jesus Christ. The media are now conceding he didn’t break the law (first allegations) but are still having a hissy fit because he may have breached the spirit of it. 😂😂😂

What’s pissing folk off is that millions are furloughed from low paid/minimum wage jobs, people are losing jobs due to lockdown and people are risking their lives continuing to go to work. A slap on the wrist in his position would be an insult to millions.

I understand that Cummings is now taking the Mickey Flanagan defence ................. he went out ......... but he didn't go out out.

What’s pissing folk off is that millions are furloughed from low paid/minimum wage jobs, people are losing jobs due to lockdown and people are risking their lives continuing to go to work. A slap on the wrist in his position would be an insult to millions.

How do you know its pissing folk off ?... tell me your not classing social media as evidence of this.

If he's done summat wrong ( and I don't know if he has ) then he should get a bollocking but lose his job, really ?

What we have now is all political posturing on both sides....it's why politics leave me cold. I like Boris though and just want him to deliver Brexit and obviously get the country back on it's feet after the virus is over.

You really think these rabid left wing remain losers will let it go with a bollocking. This is the man who masterminded the leave vote, our exit, got Boris the top job and then a massive majority. He’s been destroying their dreams for years, it’s why they won’t let it go. And it’s why Moonay has lost all sense of perspective.

You'd have thought they'd had least spoken to each other and got their stories to match before hand. He said she had it and was taking care of her. She wrote in the Spectator that he had it and was bed ridden in their London house for 10 days. When they were actually in Durham.

Did either of them actually have it at all?

He was spotted in the garden doing exercise with his kid whilst supposedly bed ridden. Forcing them to confess they went.

Then to try and save face they claimed they did it to look after their son, despite clearly flouting lockdown.

Firstly if you are genuinely serious ill with the virus that you are incapable of looking after their child, you cannot go on a 270 mile journey in that state.

A 5 hour or so journey with 3 in a car, you will stop at least once in the services and if you have the virus put so many others at risk.

Cummings brother in law lived a few miles away. His sister volunteered to help and not having the virus if required could have travelled down to London. They had all the possible child care help needed as per the rules to not have left London.

They clearly fancied a couple of weeks in a rural setting rather than being stuck in central London.

You would have to be seriously warped in your right wing Johnson beliefs if you are gullible enough to fall for the excuses. They have become a cult, worse even than momentum that they so often criticise, yet are so similar.

The Scottish advisor and Ferguson resigned for less than this and correctly so. Cummings doesn't have the decency to resign and Johnson won't sack him as Johnson is the puppet doing as Cummings instructs.

Dying kids weren't even allowed to have their parents visit them in hospital which is just heartbreaking. Yet it's ok for a Tory advisor to travel 270 miles out of a lockdown when everyone else is told to stay at home if showing any symptoms.

The usual coordinated Tory MP twitter mass tweets coming out as usual as instructed on their whatsapp group. It's just so embarrassing.

10 Downing Street twitter now encouraving people to go to the beach tomorrow. What is going on?

You really think these rabid left wing remain losers will let it go with a bollocking. This is the man who masterminded the leave vote, our exit, got Boris the top job and then a massive majority. He’s been destroying their dreams for years, it’s why they won’t let it go. And it’s why Moonay has lost all sense of perspective.

Hahaha.

There's your labelling again. Tell Piers Morgan that. You're obsessed.

Please, show me a single post where I've lost any sense of perspective, I've tried to be reasonable, but you seem to blindly defend him. I really don't know why.

It’s repeated back to you as it applies to you.

Father..family. Context. Context context.

Dishonesty. Simple. As. That.

You'd have thought they'd had least spoken to each other and got their stories to match before hand. He said she had it and was taking care of her. She wrote in the Spectator that he had it and was bed ridden in their London house for 10 days. When they were actually in Durham.

Did either of them actually have it at all?

He was spotted in the garden doing exercise with his kid whilst supposedly bed ridden. Forcing them to confess they went.

Then to try and save face they claimed they did it to look after their son, despite clearly flouting lockdown.

Firstly if you arr genuinely serious ill with the virus that you are incapable of looking after their child, you cannot go on a 270 mile journey in that state.

A 5 hour or so journey with 3 in a car, you will stop at least once in the services and if you have the virus put so many others at risk.

Cummings brother in law lived a few miles away. His sister volunteered to help and not having the virus if required could have travelled down to London. They had all the possible child care help needed as per the rules to not have left London.

They clearly fancied a couple of weeks in a rural setting rather than being stuck in central London.

You would have to be seriously warped in your right wing Johnson beliefs if you are gullible enough to fall for the excuses.

The Scottish advisor and Ferguson resigned for less than this and correctly so. Cummings doesn't have the decency to resign and Johnson won't sack him as Johnson is the puppet doing as Cummings instructs.

Dying kids weren't even allowed to have their parents visit them in hospital which is just heartbreaking. Yet it's ok for a Tory advisor to travel 270 miles out of a lockdown when everyone else is told to stay at home if showing any symptoms.

The usual coordinated Tory MP twitter mass tweets coming out as usual as instructed on their whatsapp group. It's just so embarrassing.

10 Downing Street twitter now encouraving people to go to the beach tomorrow. What is going on?

Jesus, I don’t think 25% of this is right. Shows the power of twitter, folk will believe any old shite.

Please, show me a single post where I've lost any sense of perspective, I've tried to be reasonable, but you seem to blindly defend him. I really don't know why.

There’s been at least half a dozen today.

There's your labelling again. Tell Piers Morgan that. You're obsessed.

I’m afraid you’re the one obsessed. Thread after thread, post after post moaning about Boris, Cummings, Hancock, raab - need I go on?

As for Morgan, I wonder if carried out his ‘blackmail’? And more importantly does anyone care?

Dishonesty. Simple. As. That.

No. It. Isn’t.

Please MiW ........ give me a context where your father isn't part of your family.

I’ll repeat the example from earlier as it’s evident you don’t read.

If an adult with a wife/husband and children say they are going away on a family next week you assume that to be with them, their family - not their father/mother, sibling, cousin, aunt etc.

If they say they are going to a family wedding you assume the whole lot are there.

It’s called context.

How do you know its pissing folk off ?... tell me your not classing social media as evidence of this.
No, I have friends and family as well as colleagues that have been affected. I’m not on any form of social media and don’t have strong political views, hence why I’ve been quiet on here until tonight. People have lost jobs, earnings and have worries about bills/mortgages. Cummings can afford to drive the length of the country ‘just in case’ then go back again when it’s all ok. It’s lie after lie and nobody is buying it anymore. Decent folk care about other people more than money be their own reputation, the government don’t.