So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 130 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I’ve not listened? It’s the whatever comment again. You won’t respond because you can’t. You’ve been given plenty of evidence that there’s no wrong doing, but you won’t acknowledge it as you wish to believe he’s broken the law. Very sad. I thought you better than this.
Seriously, I'd be happy to repeat all the points again. Definition of "family", definition of home, mis-representative article, but you dismiss them. So, what's the point.

I presume you've heard the news? .....about his "other trips"?

Oh, Dom.

Seriously, I'd be happy to repeat all the points again. Definition of "family", definition of home, mis-representative article, but you dismiss them. So, what's the point.

I presume you've heard the news? .....about his "other trips"?

Oh, Dom.

I’ve heard your points and they’ve been refuted. You just don’t like to accept family or home may have several meanings and like to think your view is right.

I’ve seen the news. I understand a hazmat team has been called to Gonad towers to clean up all the jizz.

So a 70 year old teacher reckons he saw him. He doesn’t know him, but he’s sure it’s him. What he fails to mention is how long he saw him for, what was the weather conditions and visibility like, from what distance did he see him, was there anything obstructing his view those type of things. Let alone what his eye sight is like, he’s mental condition, brexit view and political preferences.

Then we have the second anonymous witness who goes even further and claims he/she saw him whilst wearing a hat. Again the same questions would be posed to he/she.

I’m guessing on this unproven, highly questionable witness evidence you and the rest of the rabid Twitter mob have already found him guilty. Given it a few days and there will be sightings of him all over the country. Personally i’ll wait for some reliable corroborating evidence before passing judgement. It all reminds me of the time I saw Elvis in Vegas a few years ago.

Just because you "refute" them doesn't mean you're right.

I take it that you've read my post above, and the statement from Durham police, re the conversation with the dad? :rolleyes: Family.

I've not commented on the other trips yet ................... though it seems you're building the barricades, just in case.

‘At the request of his father’ the cops spoke to him (dc’s dad) on the phone 😂😂😂😂

So therefore as per statement they didn’t speak to him, his wife, or child. They spoke to his dad who contacted them.

So .......... when No 10 says "At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported." you think it's acceptable to deny that his father, who Cummings is staying with, isn't part of Cummings' family.

That's why discussing this with you isn't rational.

I’ve just sorted my weekend. Kids are staying with the grandparents, I’m off to Bournemouth to stay in the massive tent I left there in 2000. My best mate couldn’t make it unfortunately so I’m taking the Mrs.

What a fucking joke the whole thing is. Imagine if the news of the world was still around! The vast majority have common sense and do what they should to keep themselves and others safe, the rest are politicians.

Just because you "refute" them doesn't mean you're right.

I take it that you've read my post above, and the statement from Durham police, re the conversation with the dad? :rolleyes: Family.

I've not commented on the other trips yet ................... though it seems you're building the barricades, just in case.

Yeah I read it. And responded.

As for the new ‘allegatIons’ no barricades are needed. Just evidence will do. And if he’s guilty there will be plenty of it. However I’ve not seen anything compelling so far, those alleged eye witness accounts don’t even come close.

So .......... when No 10 says "At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported." you think it's acceptable to deny that his father, who Cummings is staying with, isn't part of Cummings' family.

That's why discussing this with you isn't rational.

He wasn’t staying with him. He was isolating with his family, namely his wife and child. If you can’t even get this right then discussing it with you isn’t rational.

Again MiW ......do you think it was acceptable to (effectively) deny his father was part of his family?

Wouldn't you say that this is at least a touch dishonest?

Oh my, some journalist on sky now saying he should resign as it’s a matter of life or death. Dear god, the hysteria is at levels never seen before.

No. Are you?
Haha. Just a joke but come on. The bloke has been very silly and your defending him as much as possible. The furthest I’ve been since lockdown is half a mile away for a repeat prescription. Theres 4 of us, we’ve all felt a bit crap during that period but haven’t known what it is and have stayed at home. I’ve nothing against the bloke as I don’t know him but he’s made an absolute joke of the whole lockdown and millions who were complying will now just completely ignore it. His reaction to journalist just made it worse, he must have had lessons from Jose Mourinho.