What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 3 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

By the same token there is no excuse for Cummings to ignore the rules either by driving 250 miles to Durham is there?
I never said there was, but that doesn't excuse the reporters from being hypocrites and ignoring the same rules.
the problem is you're more worried about his politics, than his crime.

I never said there was, but that doesn't excuse the reporters from being hypocrites and ignoring the same rules.
the problem is you're more worried about his politics, than his crime.
Oddly enough I didn't know the politics of the 2 health officials who, rightly imo, resigned. I didn't think of checking first.

If they vote Labour, can they come back please? :-)

Deflection again Nitram.

Oddly enough I didn't know the politics of the 2 health officials who, rightly imo, resigned. I didn't think of checking first.

If they vote Labour, can they come back please? :-)

Deflection again Nitram.

I think pledge has already proved that he acted within the rules, I have no need to deflect anything.

He knows better than the member of SAGE that I've just seen quoted. Genius.
You're arguing with yourself really, I don't like the man and wouldn't shed a tear if he were sacked, I simply believe the press are out of order in the way they behave.
The fact that it seems he acted within the guidelines, then obviously he shouldn't be punished, I still won't like him but will always try to act in a fair way.

You're arguing with yourself really, I don't like the man and wouldn't shed a tear if he were sacked, I simply believe the press are out of order in the way they behave.
The fact that it seems he acted within the guidelines, then obviously he shouldn't be punished, I still won't like him but will always try to act in a fair way.

I agree with you about the media, people should be treeted with respect no matter what they may or may not have done. As you say the 2 metre rule is for everyone to observe.

Pledge proved nothing. Read the rules instead.

Last edited:
Is Cummings a "hypocrite" ?
What has he ever said publically about Covid restrictions ?

Surely by quarantining himself at a remote farmhouse, away from London - with its high density, high Covid rate - he was doing the sensible thing ?
i.e. one fewer household to interact in close-proximity to others.

If only the Govt. had encouraged people to exit London to second homes - or stay with relatives in remote areas - maybe infections would have been fewer.

But stupid "Rule" makers went OTT - shutting golf courses and garden centres - encouraging jobsworths to complain about sunbathing.
:fish:

Maybe you should have said that when the law was put in place.

Only now when one of your hero’s is caught out breaking a law of the land do you speak up. Try being neutral for once.

Hilarious that the papers waited and sat on the second Cummings story.
Cabinet ministers yesterday, whipped and advised to show their support for their special advisor and his ''Exceptional Circumstances' Durham trip. Then, last night, they publish details of his other non guidelines trip(s) out, making them all look like mugs. Brilliant!
I believe one or two on here maybe defended him a bit prematurely too.

Highlight of my week was the interview with Grant Schapps on Marr.
It was like bear baiting.

I think poor old Schapps is still digging and has been seen somewhere off the coast of New Zealand .

thought shapps handled it well from a ridiculous now embarrassing biased person like Marr. Tory mp Baker hates Cummings anyway so no surprise there. How low can the left get. They hate him because of brexit . Their attack on pritti Patel back fired , now its DCs turn. What a bunch of nasty conniving cesspit dwellers the MSM and left have become. The silent majority are calling for you to be promoted. Funny how it's gone from breaking lockdown to breaking the spirit of lockdown , and using a 4 year old child. Absolutely repulsive people

thought shapps handled it well from a ridiculous now embarrassing biased person like Marr. Tory mp Baker hates Cummings anyway so no surprise there. How low can the left get. They hate him because of brexit . Their attack on pritti Patel back fired , now its DCs turn. What a bunch of nasty conniving cesspit dwellers the MSM and left have become. The silent majority are calling for you to be promoted. Funny how it's gone from breaking lockdown to breaking the spirit of lockdown , and using a 4 year old child. Absolutely repulsive people
Totally agree - it is repulsive to use the guise of caring for a 4 year old child to flout the lockdown rules.

How low can the left get? well there's at least eight Tory MPs who so far have asked for him to go, oh and Steve Baker was chairman of the ERG.

Tory MPs the length of the country receiving angry calls and emails from constituents. Many approaching whips asking for DC to go. Some of Dom's "supporters" privately furious. How much of this does Bunter want to take.

To be fair, no one has stooped so low as to buy their mum a field for a donkey sanctuary.