Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 62 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

Since when has equality in schools been part of the push to beat this deadly virus?
Sir Help sees things differently then?

It turns out that while Sir Keir has been flip-flopping on whether its important to educate poor kids, his own kids have been at school all the way through the crisis.

Happy to send his own kids..but backs up the union when they say its unsafe..?

Wow!

It turns out that while Sir Keir has been flip-flopping on whether its important to educate poor kids, his own kids have been at school all the way through the crisis.

Happy to send his own kids..but backs up the union when they say its unsafe..?

Wow!
Hows that then? It's not as though he's a key worker is it- he's just a self appointed non helpful helper dealing with a few Cummings and goings along the way.

Aya, you need to set up "Blades on Tour Holidays", B&B's to stay in or tents, a week in skegvegas or somewhere similar, take in a an away game or two included, all the polictal argumentative crusties can be self isolated on the back seat of the coach, those wanting a wee wee stop every five minutes can just be strapped to the front of the coach.
All those with beer and wanting to watch the blades just occupy the middle section whilst singing rude songs about the coach driver.

First stop on a blades tour would be to Hillsborough to pay homage when bouncing and deludedness was laid to rest...

Think it might work....
I have a one bedroom annex in beautiful Gorran Haven which is available but only to Blades, definitely no bouncing Pigs.

The golf travel industry is already working to get this model up and running, and making progress - I'm impressed at how quickly it is changing a modus operandi that has been running for years and years, and which was, to be honest, out of date anyway.

Hopefully this is happening in other sectors of the travel industry as well.

I was chatting with FKB Jr today about how so many 'long accepted practices' are going to be wiped away by CV. I worked for a guy who was a bit Donald Trump-esque in some of his actions, but he used to say 'Sometimes the best way to get things done is to create a crisis'. Well, we didn't have a lot of choice with this one, but nothing will be the same again.

As for travel, I saw the Shearings thing, and thats sad in a way, but there will be a clever bunch of people somewhere with money who will take it on or fill the gap, Theres no shortage of capital in the world, and the market hates a vacuum.

He can roundly feck-off. Cummings did nothing wrong. He and his family travelled to his parents, not to see them, but to stay nearby. This is permitted in the advice. He did not 'see his parents'. His wife was ill, and he knew he would have the virus so went to 'a place of safety' for his 4 year old child. The only question is why he drove to Durham, but I guess if you are sick you want to be near family members, thats only natural. He must, under no circumstances be forced to resign, or be sacked.

Morgan is just a joke. He has appointed himself as the Witch Finder General, saving lives, righting wrongs. More faux outrage, like that against Pritti Patel and her bullying, the claims of which were dismissed, although I didn't hear about him reporting that. I don't recall anyone making him Pharaoh. It would be hilarious if he didn't believe it.

Still many people dying from Covid, sadly, and all Labour can do is to try and score cheap political points about a journey that was made six weeks ago, by someone not even an MP, let alone a Minister.

He can roundly feck-off. Cummings did nothing wrong. He and his family travelled to his parents, not to see them, but to stay nearby. This is permitted in the advice. He did not 'see his parents'. His wife was ill, and he knew he would have the virus so went to 'a place of safety' for his 4 year old child. The only question is why he drove to Durham, but I guess if you are sick you want to be near family members, thats only natural. He must, under no circumstances be forced to resign, or be sacked.

Morgan is just a joke. He has appointed himself as the Witch Finder General, saving lives, righting wrongs. More faux outrage, like that against Pritti Patel and her bullying, the claims of which were dismissed, although I didn't hear about him reporting that. I don't recall anyone making him Pharaoh. It would be hilarious if he didn't believe it.

Still many people dying from Covid, sadly, and all Labour can do is to try and score cheap political points about a journey that was made six weeks ago, by someone not even an MP, let alone a Minister.
How many phones as he hacked to ensure he keeps on top of it all ?

Perhaps they've run out of PPE stories?

I bet everyone who is calling for cummings to resign voted remain. They have a vendetta against the man, and have for some time. This car journey thing is just the most recent excuse to try and get him out.

I bet everyone who is calling for cummings to resign voted remain. They have a vendetta against the man, and have for some time. This car journey thing is just the most recent excuse to try and get him out.
it’s nothing to do with Brexit vote. Its about a government advisor flagrantly showing disregard for rules set out by the government. Probably he took part in making the rules🤭

Don’t try deflecting blame on others for this mans failure to adhere to rules set out by the government. We had it rammed down our throats times many every day for weeks. I’ll just remind you! “ STAY AT HOME. SAVE LIVES. PROTECT THE NHS. The STAY AT HOME being the most important part. Now I would say there wasn’t many people that didn’t know that slogan off by heart but it seems Mr Cummings didn’t. There’s thousands of people been stuck in their own houses sticking by the rules For nearly nine weeks!!! What makes this man think THE STAY AT HOME part didn’t apply to him. You should stop trying to defend the indefensible. As for your remark of labour trying to score political points! There are 36,000 reasons ( And that’s the low estimate) why they should question whats going on! Thats what they’re there for. PS. Why won’t the Tory party allow the top Tory ministers face Morgan in interviews? Something to hide perhaps? Shirkers the lot of em’

As an ex Labour Party voter I have no political axe to grind over Cummings going to Durham. Most people in his position would have put the safety of their young child first. Its likely Cummings hasn't broken the Lock down rules.

As someone says he was probably instrumental in constructing them and knew the boundaries he could work with. Having said that its fair to say little emphasis was placed on safeguarding of vulnerable people, as defined by Cummings situation with his child, when the public announcements were made about the "perceived rules".

Its not about breaking the rules now but public perception. Ignoring the likes of Morgan who is irrelevant polls suggest 68% of people believe Cummings broke the rules even though he may not have if you scrutinise the fine detail and no matter how you construct the arguments in his defence opinion will remain polarised.

At a time when the country needs to move to the next phase and kick start living again this is a distraction the Government could do without. Cummings has always said politicians are not in tune with ordinary people well he needs to heed what is being said at the moment.

The Left are desperate to see the back of Cummings, he is a brilliant political strategist and has outwitted them over Brexit and the General Election. Cummings should have known better than to give them a hint of controversy they could manipulate. Whilst this isn't a resignation offence unlike the Scottish CMO and Neil Ferguson Johnson would do well to consider how he can take the heat out of the situation so that the country can concentrate on adopting the new normal in the coming months.

My advice would be for Cummings to step away from involvement in Covid 19 as he's now clearly tainted in this area and move across for the next 6 months to where his undoubted talents are needed on Brexit. Simply toughing it out will deflect from the good work on the whole achieved so far in dealing with the epidemic. Throughout this I have been of the view politics should not drive how we beat this dreadful virus. Too many people on both sides of the political divide are playing with peoples lives and livelihoods and it needs to stop.

Last edited:
As an ex Labour Party voter I have no political axe to grind over Cummings going to Durham. Most people in his position would have put the safety of their young child first. Its likely Cummings hasn't broken the Lock down rules.

As someone says he was probably instrumental in constructing them and knew the boundaries he could work with. Having said that its fair to say little emphasis was placed on safeguarding of vulnerable people when the public announcements were made about the "perceived rules".

Its not about breaking the rules now but public perception. Ignoring the likes of Morgan who is irrelevant polls suggest 68% of people believe Cummings broke the rules even though he may not have if you scrutinise the fine detail and no matter how you construct the arguments in his defence opinion will remain polarised.

At a time when the country needs to move to the next phase and kick start living again this is a distraction the Government could do without. Cummings has always said politicians are not in tune with ordinary people well he needs to heed what is being said at the moment.

The Left are desperate to see the back of Cummings, he is a brilliant political strategist and has outwitted them over Brexit and the General Election. Cummings should have known better than to give them a hint of controversy they could manipulate. Whilst this isn't a resignation offence unlike the Scottish CMO and Neil Ferguson Johnson would do well to consider how he can take the heat out of the situation so that the country can concentrate on adopting the new normal in the coming months.

My advice would be for Cummings to step away from involvement in Covid 19 as he's now clearly tainted in this area and move across for the next 6 months to where his undoubted talents are needed on Brexit. Simply toughing it out will deflect from the good work on the whole achieved so far in dealing with the epidemic. Throughout this I have been of the view politics should not drive how we beat this dreadful virus. Too many people on both sides of the political divide are playing with peoples lives and livelihoods and it needs to stop.
That could well be happening anyway LST. According to last week's Sunday Times most of those who had been working on CV19 planning and implementation had been put back onto Brexit planning.

As for Morgan he just picks on any tabloid target and shouts them down and thinks he is speaking for the masses who fall for it anyway. As long as he's shouting down someone who the masses despise ( at that moment) he's deified. When he shuts down someone they like he's a mouthy moron.