Coronavirus | Page 262 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

We have a police force who have been all but 'disarmed' over the years by successive wishy-washy-politically-correct-namby-pamby-look-after-the-poor-criminals- in what has become a victims society.

Not the fault of the police in my humble. Society have brought this on ourselves.
I was going to post that, but couldnt be bothered defending my position with regard to some of the responses I might get.
So thank you for that.

Can’t make the scripts up.

On the whole, and I’m stereotyping big time, I think Brits could possibly be overall the stupidest people in Europe.

The lady in the middle sums up the prpblem with loose rules, poor communication and people with an IQ of 70 being forced to interpret a very mixed message.

At least most of the country are laughing at him.

Probably with his IQ though he will think he is some kind of internet star.

For fear of straying, I guess this and some of the above, would make a good new thread. But respect has gone. Such a shame. Even when you were bit of a git when younger, you still knew where the line was, whether you decided to cross it or not.

Now?

Well, we can see from the response to this virus. Then again, when the leadership is so feckless, what chance do we really have?

For fear of straying, I guess this and some of the above, would make a good new thread. But respect has gone. Such a shame. Even when you were bit of a git when younger, you still knew where the line was, whether you decided to cross it or not.

Now?

Well, we can see from the response to this virus. Then again, when the leadership is so feckless, what chance do we really have?

I don't think anyone could lead people like those we've seen in Vids this morning they make their own rules up and will constantly look for loopholes.
People with no common sense don't listen to leaders or anyone else.
This is where other countries would have police there with batons but we've gone so soft because of all this PC human rights bollocks that everyone is scared to do or say anything .

Lockdown should mean lockdown

The R number released today I see steady at 0.7-1.0 , but this relates to data gathered 2-3 weeks ago.
So with all the lunacy since Stay Alert kicked in , by mid June the R number will be over 1.0 I'm guessing.
We live in a country run by fucktards with a high percentage of fucktards in the population. It's demoralising.

I don't think anyone could lead people like those we've seen in Vids this morning they make their own rules up and will constantly look for loopholes.
People with no common sense don't listen to leaders or anyone else.
This is where other countries would have police there with batons but we've gone so soft because of all this PC human rights bollocks that everyone is scared to do or say anything .

Lockdown should mean lockdown

I bloody could mate, give me total power in this country and we'd all be whipped into shape double smart... some literally...! You would find some decent population control as well....!

:grinning:

Said it before, will say it again, how ironic it is the stupid favourite bullshit line from Johnson 'dither and delay' has become their policy statement for how they have dealt with Covid.

351 deaths today. The numbers are not coming down despite what the government say and neither is the R rate.
Well you now have to assume that these numbers are at the level at which the government are happy to sustain them at and allow the resumption of some level of "normalness" to resume.
I think they were always looking for a trade off figure at which they could justify lifting lockdown and this is probably it, because the numbers dont seem to be going much lower.

Well you now have to assume that these numbers are at the level at which the government are happy to sustain them at and allow the resumption of some level of "normalness" to resume.
I think they were always looking for a trade off figure at which they could justify lifting lockdown and this is probably it, because the numbers dont seem to be going much lower.

I just can't see them getting lower with what our government are doing.

have they invaded Looe yet or have they closed the Tamar bridges to keep them out

The best part of 1m people in this country can't speak English, that's people we've imported but most of the idiots we've seen performing today English seem to be the first language what the fuck is their excuse for going out all day drinking and generally being on holiday