The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 43 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Surely we've exhausted all avenues of dissent now? How some of these have the brass neck to object is beyond me.

People may be frustrated now but has anyone actually thought about what it would be like if it went through?

After the initial few day bender, we'd have nowt to look forward to but distant dreams as it'll be a good year before anyone will be allowed into games again, if ever if this virus is as real as they say and no vaccine is found.

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2F419a9250-239d-11e8-8138-569c3d7ab0a7

To think, our current boardroom comprises of Charnley sitting there in his y-fronts alone....

The potential to change it to look more like the above is a million miles away.

You think it's a possible con then think he definitely wants to sell within a sentence o_O. Your empathy for Hatice Cengiz (the woman has a name other than Khashoggi's fiancee or the enchanting "some bint" as you call her) is astounding. How was Khashoggi a terrorist sympathizer ? I was under the impression he was a Muslim reformist.

Anything is possible with Mike Ashley! It wouldn't surprise me if he was playing both sides. He could quite easily be seen as a willing seller, let the buyers register with companies house etc etc. Then get one of his mates to throw a spanner in the works. Now with talk of paying money back and playing the remainder of games in empty stadiums he will be shitting himself. He most definitely will want to sell as soon as possible or the money will be coming out of HIS pockets and not the Saudi consortium.

Khashoggi had ties with the Muslim brotherhood or was actually a member. A few of those went on to join Al Qaeda and ISIS. I don't really give a rats ass about Hatice Cengiz to be honest, I really don't see what relevance her circumstances have on buying a football club. She probably didnt even know where Newcastle was until recently. Why was she not up in arms about Man Utd's deals with state owned Saudi Telecom or Sheffield United's new Saudi owner who too complete control last year?

Everyone opposed is an attention seeking **** and not one of them are squeaky clean themselves. It's reached unbelievable levels of hypocrisy and for one reason alone = Jealousy!!!! I only hope the Saudi consortium has everything legally air tight because if anyone finds something, it'll be used!

The government have confirmed they categorically are NOT going to interfere. Despite best efforts of some non-entity MPs with spurious agendas.

No doubt because (1) they have far bigger fish to fry at this moment in time and (2) see Tomfoolery post at #843 proving pictures speak louder than words.

I seen sky news trying to put the boot in this morning when intrrviewing the minister for communications, they didnt mention the billions in arms deals the UK govt does with Saudi

I seen sky news trying to put the boot in this morning when intrrviewing the minister for communications, they didnt mention the billions in arms deals the UK govt does with Saudi

Of course they wouldn't, it's not their raison d'être to support anyone apart from their media darling clubs.

It's been happening for years. When NUFC were challenging the top, there was never anything mentioned about the top 3 or 4 clubs etc. As soon as Arsenal and Liverpool started to challenge again, it went from the top 3, to the top 4, to top 5, top 6 and so on just to accommodate their favorites. There isn't even an attempt to hide the media and FA's blatant bias towards certain clubs, namely Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Man City (albeit Man City are the new boys). Even the likes of West Ham get creamed over for some unbeknown reason.

Last edited:
Of course they wouldn't, it's not their raison d'être to support anyone apart from their media darling clubs.

It's been happening for years. When NUFC were challenging the top, there was never anything mentioned about the top 3 or 4 clubs etc. As soon as Arsenal and Liverpool started to challenge again, it went from the top 3, to the top 4, to top 5, top 6 and so on just to accommodate their favorites. Their isn't even an attempt to hide the media and FA's blatant bias towards certain clubs, namely Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Man City (albeit Man City are the new boys). Even the likes of West Ham get creamed over for some unbeknown reason.

Anything is possible with Mike Ashley! It wouldn't surprise me if he was playing both sides. He could quite easily be seen as a willing seller, let the buyers register with companies house etc etc. Then get one of his mates to throw a spanner in the works. Now with talk of paying money back and playing the remainder of games in empty stadiums he will be shitting himself. He most definitely will want to sell as soon as possible or the money will be coming out of HIS pockets and not the Saudi consortium.

Khashoggi had ties with the Muslim brotherhood or was actually a member. A few of those went on to join Al Qaeda and ISIS. I don't really give a rats ass about Hatice Cengiz to be honest, I really don't see what relevance her circumstances have on buying a football club. She probably didnt even know where Newcastle was until recently. Why was she not up in arms about Man Utd's deals with state owned Saudi Telecom or Sheffield United's new Saudi owner who too complete control last year?

Everyone opposed is an attention seeking **** and not one of them are squeaky clean themselves. It's reached unbelievable levels of hypocrisy and for one reason alone = Jealousy!!!! I only hope the Saudi consortium has everything legally air tight because if anyone finds something, it'll be used!

So because some people may have been members of a particular group and some members of that particular group went on to join terrorist organizations they are all terrorist sympathizers ?

I agree the media do suck up to the big 6, its spew worthy at times.

Looking forward to not just a knock on the door, but kicking it off its hinges, if the takeover can go ahead.

Those Cockney c@nts wont know what's hit them, and will try anything to keep a NE team out of it, the headlines at the moment speak volumes towards that.

Media now saying the PL have not found anything YET to stop takeover, as though they are waiting for something to crop up..
None of the recent claims are new and it smacks of deliberate soft pedalling and incompetence by the PL.
As has been said if it was Liverpool or Man U it would have been approved weeks ago. Fed up with it, we have apparently been close to hearing for the last two weeks, I doubt anybody really knows apart from the PL.