Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 59 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

The relevance of a 9 month old article are that instead of putting his efforts into selling the NHS off he should have been preparing the country for this epidemic. They were warned in 2016 that they were short of the necessary equipment and staff that Would be needed. We were put in a position whereby we were that short of nurses that we had to ask nurses etc who had previously lost their jobs through the policies pursued in the past few years by these incompetent people.

Of course we could have been much more prepared for every eventuality had all the NHS Trusts not been saddled with enormous debt from the Labour introduced PFI initiatives.Typical Labour economics -borrow £13bn and pass on the debt to the nation , just £80billion to repay.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...usts-to-pay-out-further-55bn-under-pfi-scheme

The second lead story on the BBC this morning is a trans person, unaccepted by their parents who is mortified that if they die from C-19, they will be buried as a man. Easily the second most important thing happening today.

I believe this is an example of what generation snowflake would call "first world problems".

According to the BBC, the third top story on the website today is that Barak Obama has resumed his criticism of Donald Trump. Whatever you think about how Trump has dealt with the pandemic, or his presidency at large, when you previously held the job for eight years and accomplished the square-root of **** all, maybe you should keep your gob shut rather than start throwing stones from your glass house.

I love Triggernometry. The joy of being able to listen to someone who knows their stuff, guided but almost never interrupted while they speak for an hour is brilliant. I can recommend the ones by Douglas Murray, David Starkey, Munira Mirza, peter Tatchell and Gad Saad especially.
Cheers for the info FKB. I’ve subscribed to Trig and also Talk Radio, like you say it’s so refreshing to watch an interview without either side being talked over or interrupted.

Here you go for all the confused among you.

Sorry I'm still confused.................as its a nice sunday should I go out and get some fresh air, even if it means parking in a car park with other cars?? Or should I stay at home because although there are miles and miles of open space areas beyond that car park, the fact that it is busy is causing many people, particularly in the media, huge distress?

Sorry I'm still confused.................as its a nice sunday should I go out and get some fresh air, even if it means parking in a car park with other cars?? Or should I stay at home because although there are miles and miles of open space areas beyond that car park, the fact that it is busy is causing many people, particularly in the media, huge distress?
The amount of media out and about in the country must be 50% of the problem.

Well lockdown is as good as over took mrs B out for the first time in about 6 or 7 weeks to endcliffe park for a bit of fresh air you couldn’t move for people had to take her car for a run as the battery had gone flat and there were more cars on the road than a weekday

I have a flu vaccination every winter. What is your fear OG?

Its either

A. It contains a special serum to make us all the zombie slaves of the lizard people from Planet Tharg,

or B. its like Gulf War Syndrome, where a lightly tested vaccination caused significant side effects in quite a few people, and you might be as well waiting at least six months to see who's immune systems get wrecked.

I'd go for A. Definitely A.

I'm outraged! There are no pictures of over-crowded car parks or beaches on the Beeb website this morning.

Only report of note says that as stations get busier, there "are probably more staff than passengers at Euston this morning"

Step it up BBC

I'm outraged! There are no pictures of over-crowded car parks or beaches on the Beeb website this morning.

Only report of note says that as stations get busier, there "are probably more staff than passengers at Euston this morning"

Step it up BBC
They're just re-grouping ready for the hint of an announcement from Boris. You can't just speculate without any facts you know...................................................................................well,TBH, as we all know,that's not strictly true.:cool:

Just heard that my son-in-law is back teaching in school this week one of the few.
Told you it would start to turn in our favour when we got the Spitfires.
All we have to do now is persuade the footballers it's safe enough.