So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 123 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

No more an embarrassment for Labour than the whole of the UK for the Tories.

As for donkeys, nah, not biting. I imagine that you (and Hampton) know that was a bit an own goal by the MoS. Quite sad really.

Of course it’s more embarrassment. This fella is on his soap box moaning about the Conservatives when his own party are doing an even worse job in Wales! As for the donkeys, it’s good to know this fella is a wealthy southern landowner. Helps enormously with the image.

Doesn’t really matter who is in charge most people on here including the face book experts. Have not got clue about how this virus works know one should be points scoring But from my point of view it would not be. The Labour Party. I would trust

Of course it’s more embarrassment. This fella is on his soap box moaning about the Conservatives when his own party are doing an even worse job in Wales! As for the donkeys, it’s good to know this fella is a wealthy southern landowner. Helps enormously with the image.

But he's the LoTO in the HoC in the UK. He has no control over the running of the Welsh parliament ....... or at least, I don't think he does.

Even if he did have any responsibility for it, I guess he'd do the same as Johnson, Hancock, Raab and Gove ......and just lie. Seems to work for them with lots of people.

As for being a "wealthy southern landowner", buying the field (on greenbelt land) at the back of his disabled mum's house, and making it into a donkey sanctuary, to give her a little pleasure hardly smacks of summat to be ashamed of.

The real donkeys in the story are the grasping Hacks in the MoS offices.

Doesn’t really matter who is in charge most people on here including the face book experts. Have not got clue about how this virus works know one should be points scoring But from my point of view it would not be. The Labour Party. I would trust
That's it John ....... put your money on the Old Etonian.
;)

But he's the LoTO in the HoC in the UK. He has no control over the running of the Welsh parliament ....... or at least, I don't think he does.

Even if he did have any responsibility for it, I guess he'd do the same as Johnson, Hancock, Raab and Gove ......and just lie. Seems to work for them with lots of people.

As for being a "wealthy southern landowner", buying the field (on greenbelt land) at the back of his disabled mum's house, and making it into a donkey sanctuary, to give her a little pleasure hardly smacks of summat to be ashamed of.

The real donkeys in the story are the grasping Hacks in the MoS offices.

I haven’t suggested he’s in control of running Wales - but they belong to the same party. Therefore it’s a total and utter embarrassment for them and an indicator of how bad things would have been with these clowns in charge.

As for ‘buying a field and making it into a donkey sanctuary’ - these are hardly actions that will resonate with northern voters and will do nothing to change his image. The left wing luvvies will lap it up tho.

I haven’t suggested he’s in control of running Wales - but they belong to the same party. Therefore it’s a total and utter embarrassment for them and an indicator of how bad things would have been with these clowns in charge..

Erm, no ....... given that it would be a completely different set of people "in charge", there's no reason whatsoever to reason that it would be any kind of indicator. AS you've been very keen to argue, this is a completely new problem they've all had to handle. Was Cameron's government an indicator of what would happen under May .....or Johnson?

As for ‘buying a field and making it into a donkey sanctuary’ - these are hardly actions that will resonate with northern voters and will do nothing to change his image. The left wing luvvies will lap it up tho.

Looking after one's elderly, disabled parent would resonate I'd think, wouldn't you? Surely, only a donkey would take this to be a bad thing, or something to discredit him with. NB: You haven't really said this, so you're no donkey.

Let's remember, plenty of "traditionally Labour" voters wanted to see an Old Etonian in charge at the last election. They got a bloke with a cabinet full of donkeys ........ I can't see a bloke with a field full of donkeys being a problem for them.

;)

By the way. .......... the MoS journalist (Dep Pol Ed) who wrote the piece is Johnsnon's girlfriend's ex boyfriend.

Whodathowt?

1589739124348.png

Erm, no ....... given that it would be a completely different set of people "in charge", there's no reason whatsoever to reason that it would be any kind of indicator

Erm, yes. It would be the same type of incompetents in charge that this party now seems to attract.

AS you've been very keen to argue, this is a completely new problem they've all had to handle

Exactly, something you’ve failed to acknowledge time and time and time again. But I guess it now fits the narrative.

ooking after one's elderly, disabled parent would resonate I'd think, wouldn't you?

It would. But not doing it by buying up land and sticking donkeys on it.

et's remember, plenty of "traditionally Labour" voters wanted to see an Old Etonian in charge at the last election. They got a bloke with a cabinet full of donkeys ........ I can't see a bloke with a field full of donkeys being a problem for them.

Ah but the old Etonian is pretending to be something he isn’t. And I could imagine the lefts indignation if Boris bought up some land and stuck some donkeys on it for his family’s own amusement. We’d never hear the end of it.

Erm, yes. It would be the same type of incompetents in charge that this party now seems to attract.

Ah .... you mean like a top QC. Of course. (Cue more unfounded Saville and gang allegations)

Exactly, something you’ve failed to acknowledge time and time and time again. But I guess it now fits the narrative.

I've never not acknowledged it .......... indeed, I think I've referred to previous simulation exercises. I imagine however that the devolved parliaments focus more on the day to day government of their countries, rather than nationwide issues ......... such as pandemic planning.

It would. But not doing it by buying up land and sticking donkeys on it.

"Buying up land"? :rofl:

It's a field. He's not the Duke of Westminster! With spin like that, I reckon you could get a job with the MoS.

Ah but the old Etonian is pretending to be something he isn’t. And I could imagine the lefts indignation if Boris bought up some land and stuck some donkeys on it for his family’s own amusement. We’d never hear the end of it.

Did you mean "isn't pretending"? As for the rest of your point .....well, it doesn't make sense. You're trying too hard.

Ah .... you mean like a top QC. Of course. (Cue more unfounded Saville and gang allegations)

Indeed, the fella who couldn’t get handle on prosecuting child sex abuse cases. If he couldn’t deal with something as repulsive as that then what hope is there for him dealing with anything else. He didn’t get the name Teflon Tony for nothing.

've never not acknowledged it .......... indeed, I think I've referred to previous simulation exercises. I

It must have been lost in amongst the moaning.

I imagine however that the devolved parliaments focus more on the day to day government of their countries, rather than nationwide issues ......... such as pandemic planning.

Pandemic planning or actually dealing with it once it’s here, it’s seems this Labour mob are as equally shit at both.

Buying up land"? :rofl:

It's a field. He's not the Duke of Westminster! With spin like that, I reckon you could get a job with the MoS.

It’s land. To effectively build his own private zoo on it. (I’m too good for the mail 😉)

Did you mean "isn't pretending"? As for the rest of your point .....well, it doesn't make sense. You're trying too hard.

I did. And the point stands, if Boris had bought up land for his private animal collection the twitter left would be in meltdown. And you know it.

Isn’t the whole ethos of the Tory party the ability to make money from nothing by being entrepreneurial. The party of business.

So a guy from a modest background makes a load of money. Decides to give land to his elderly mother to tend to donkeys, something he’s free to do with his money.

But the opposition have an issue with it for some reason? I really don’t understand how anybody who voted for this government can have an issue with this. It’s a great investment by Starmer and he will make a mint if he sells up in the future.

Not sure the MoS realised just how much Starmer’s actions would resonate with Tory voters.

Maybe they did realise and still printed it? That should be more concerning for Tory voters especially given what the Telegraph have been putting out recently regarding Spaffer Johnson’s poor performance.

sn’t the whole ethos of the Tory party the ability to make money from nothing by being entrepreneurial. The party of business.

So a guy from a modest background makes a load of money. Decides to give land to his elderly mother to tend to donkeys, something he’s free to do with his money.

And this entrepreneurial spirit is something Labour and the left spend endless time whining about. So I think the word you are looking for is hypocrisy.

And it won’t resonate with many labour voters who like to wallow in self pity if he can afford to buy land to house his private collection of donkeys.

Indeed, the fella who couldn’t get handle on prosecuting child sex abuse cases. If he couldn’t deal with something as repulsive as that then what hope is there for him dealing with anything else. He didn’t get the name Teflon Tony for nothing..

Hahaha. There is literally, only you calling him that. Just you.

It must have been lost in amongst the moaning..

:tophat:

Pandemic planning or actually dealing with it once it’s here, it’s seems this Labour mob are as equally shit at both..

Compared to our table topping national government?. Thank God for Trump (never thought I'd say that!) or else we'd be the absolute worst in the world in dealing with it.

It’s land. To effectively build his own private zoo on it. (I’m too good for the mail 😉)

I did. And the point stands, if Boris had bought up land for his private animal collection the twitter left would be in meltdown. And you know it.

Mate, you've (as quite often) gone beyond the bounds of a reasoned argument. Private zoo/animal collection? FFS. If Johnson bought a field for his Dad to laze in (instead of driving back and forth between London and Devon) no-one would say a thing. All Johnson's kids could play in it too ...... though it would probably have to be a decent sized field!

You (maybe rightly) often go on about the "easily offended", and then you write tripe like this.

You're right on one thing ........... you are too good for the MoS ........ but The Sun would snap you up in an instant!
;)

It’s a great investment by Starmer and he will make a mint if he sells up in the future.

Richy, he bought a small field, in greenbelt land, as a lovely gesture for his mum.

I may be wide of the mark, but I doubt it was meant as an investment.

And this entrepreneurial spirit is something Labour and the left spend endless time whining about. So I think the word you are looking for is hypocrisy.

And it won’t resonate with many labour voters who like to wallow in self pity if he can afford to buy land to house his private collection of donkeys.

MiW, as I've said many times before, I see nothing wrong in Labour voters having aspirations. I see nothing wrong in Labour voters being rich. If they employ people, pay them well, ensure their safety and wellbeing, and pay the appropriate taxes, then I really don't see the problem.

Do you think that Labour voters all need/deserve to live near the poverty line? Your ceaseless generalisations are bewildering.

Hahaha. There is literally, only you calling him that. Just you.

It’s very fitting though.

Compared to our table topping national government?. Thank God for Trump (never thought I'd say that!) or else we'd be the absolute worst in the world in dealing with it.

Yet better than the Labour led Welsh government.

Mate, you've (as quite often) gone beyond the bounds of a reasoned argument. Private zoo/animal collection?

It helps to paint a picture.

All Johnson's kids could play in it too ...... though it would probably have to be a decent sized field!

What does his children have to do with this? Pretty appalling to bring children into it when he does his utmost to shield them from the public life.

You (maybe rightly) often go on about the "easily offended", and then you write tripe like this.

Who is offended? Just highlighting the hypocrisy of a labour leader buying up land to use it to house his animal collection. If it was a Tory you’d be like a pig in shit.

You're right on one thing ........... you are too good for the MoS ........ but The Sun would snap you up in an instant!

It certainly wouldn’t be the Gonad.

MiW, as I've said many times before, I see nothing wrong in Labour voters having aspirations. I see nothing wrong in Labour voters being rich. If they employ people, pay them well, ensure their safety and wellbeing, and pay the appropriate taxes, then I really don't see the problem.

Neither do I. But it seems many on the left have a problem with Conservatives doing it. Hypocrisy.

Do you think that Labour voters all need/deserve to live near the poverty line? Your ceaseless generalisations are bewildering.

I don’t. Nor do I see a problem with Conservative voters working hard and bettering their lives. Do you?

Neither do I. But it seems many on the left have a problem with Conservatives doing it. Hypocrisy.
I think they would argue that (many? ......some?) Tory owners might be a little over keen on the profits, and a little less bothered about wages, conditions, and health & safety. Also, when owners get to billionaire status, but employees are still on minimum wage, that just feels like there's something not right! ..... Tory or Labour.

I don’t. Nor do I see a problem with Conservative voters working hard and bettering their lives. Do you?

I don't see aspiration as wrong in any way whatsoever. I see greed as a problem though. The issue is ....... where would we all draw the line?

It’s very fitting though.

Yet better than the Labour led Welsh government.

It helps to paint a picture.

What does his children have to do with this? Pretty appalling to bring children into it when he does his utmost to shield them from the public life.

Who is offended? Just highlighting the hypocrisy of a labour leader buying up land to use it to house his animal collection. If it was a Tory you’d be like a pig in shit.

It certainly wouldn’t be the Gonad.

There's not really much point in answering most of the responses, but let's have a go anyway!:
- let's see if it catches on, eh.
- :shrug:
- your "picture" of a "zoo" is just false ....... a lie ...... quite suitable for a Johnson supporter I suppose. ;)
- Get off your high horse. I haven't mentioned his kids by name ...... I'm not sure I could remember them all anyway, there's so many. :innocent:
- You are ......see above too .......buying up "land"!!!. It's a couple of bloody acres FFS. If it was a Tory, I'd be expecting it to be a damn sight bigger site than that, as well as them having a dodgy deal already in place.
- Oh I don't know ........ you make plenty of mistakes in your posts. ;)