So, who wants lockdown easing then? | Page 2 | Vital Football

So, who wants lockdown easing then?

Noted that no comment or critique of leftie types, Sir Starmer or labours PR dept the BBC / Guardian constantly pushing the govt for easing details when the 5 criteria for this have been clearly set out - maybe you could share thoughts on this aspect ?

Ah. Not unexpectedly, a slight shift in "nuance".

I won't argue that SKS hasn't been pushing for "easing details" (ie a plan for the future strategy ...... not the actual future strategy) ............ I'm glad to see you've not said that he's looking to ease the lockdown.
(y)

I won't argue that SKS hasn't been pushing for "easing details" (ie a plan for the future strategy ...... not the actual future strategy) ............ I'm glad to see you've not said that he's looking to ease the lockdown.
(y)
No shift Moonay - his agenda is pushing it - and you know it - will then backtrack if it goes tits - classic points scoring behaviour.
Easy to criticise with no responsibility 😉

(y)
The 5 requirements are clear - why keep banging on about it - he needs to back the feck off

The 5 requirements are clear - why keep banging on about it - he needs to back the feck off

The 5 requirement s are ABSOLUTELY BUGGER ALL to do with a plan for a plan. They're the chequered flag. That's all.

What we do next is the strategy.

The plan for the plan is outlining the strategy, with little detail, but as a structure.

Standard business practise.

No shift Moonay - his agenda is pushing it - and you know it - will then backtrack if it goes tits - classic points scoring behaviour.
Easy to criticise with no responsibility 😉

Oooh.... you lickle liar ........................ Lefties my arse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ckdown-come-sustained-criticism-conservative/

The 5 requirement s are ABSOLUTELY BUGGER ALL to do with a plan for a plan. They're the chequered flag. That's all.

What we do next is the strategy.

The plan for the plan is outlining the strategy, with little detail, but as a structure.

Standard business practise.

Oooh.... you lickle liar ........................ Lefties my arse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...ckdown-come-sustained-criticism-conservative/
There will be many "war games" scenarios plan for plans of course.
Which one is implemented will depend completely on the day to day dynamics- it's the essence of crisis management.
Pushing for a plan confirmation ahead of time is a political points scoring grab attempt no more no less

It is a no from me.
The other countries lifting their lockdowns are starting from positions that are much stricter than our restrictions.
The stories of what it is like to have Covid 19 are scarey.
Deaths after apparently beginning recovery are scarey.

MiW, Notts, Hampden Mooney & others, fancy a serious thread (no politics) about how business, economics, trade and life will change post this current mess given a vaccine/no vaccine future? I guess no.

I must admit that I am surprised that our death rate for people getting covid 19 is so high (When compared to other countries).
The Nightingale Hospitals seem to be a current waste of time. The one in London is now on Standby with no patients.

The Angel of death is stalking the highways, and byways, keep looking over your shoulder, and don't answer the door to anyone, he might be standing there. Keep the lockdown going, and only when he as gathered enough souls is it safe to cast aside our shackles and venture forth.

The Angel of death is stalking the highways, and byways, keep looking over your shoulder, and don't answer the door to anyone, he might be standing there. Keep the lockdown going, and only when he as gathered enough souls is it safe to cast aside our shackles and venture forth.

Bet your knob has took some hammer draggers.

I must admit that I am surprised that our death rate for people getting covid 19 is so high (When compared to other countries).
The Nightingale Hospitals seem to be a current waste of time. The one in London is now on Standby with no patients.
Not my own work but "a parachute, airbag or fire extinguisher are also a waste of time until you need one"
Can you imagine the furore and gnashing of teeth if they hadn't been set up and the NHS had run out of beds.......!
WGJ is spot on here

It is a no from me.
The other countries lifting their lockdowns are starting from positions that are much stricter than our restrictions.
The stories of what it is like to have Covid 19 are scarey.
Deaths after apparently beginning recovery are scarey.

MiW, Notts, Hampden Mooney & others, fancy a serious thread (no politics) about how business, economics, trade and life will change post this current mess given a vaccine/no vaccine future? I guess no.
Is Hampden my scottish cousin ?
(no offence Jock 😉)
It's a great idea though the chances of keeping politics out of any discussion around this would be slim to none - eh Moonay ? 😁

It's a great idea though the chances of keeping politics out of any discussion around this would be slim to none - eh Moonay ? 😁

Believe it or not, I'm not particularly political. I just wanted to stay in the EU, and I don't like being lied to.

Are they for the 2nd wave?
They were a good thing and inspired confidence, for me
Reports were that if a patient was transferred to one, then nursing staff had to go with the transfer.
If the rest of the NHS is short of staff before the plague, it's difficult to see how this would work.