Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 11 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

For those who were questioning whether the corona virus figures were being exageratted the ONS have released data which suggests there were 6000 more deaths for the corresponding week in April 2020 when compared with the five year average totals. So that puts paid to the theory that the death rate is no different and that the deat certs have been doctored ( excuse the pun).

I hope the section responsible for death stats are more reliable than the financial section of this independent body.

https://www.ft.com/content/8728845a-80d0-11e2-9c5b-00144feabdc0

Regardless world wide figures,even taking into account America and the UK's questionable death grab policy where testing positive with covid-19 is used to boost the death rate ,indisputably show it has been a low mortality pandemic which has now peaked in Asia and Europe.

Unfortunately for us,it might be back in the Autumn as a direct result of locking up people,the majority of whom would have suffered little more than mild flu effects as seen by what has happened to date.

If anyone could provide links to where the independent ONS get their funds I would be interested as it appears that the main benefactors are businesses and government which cannot be correct ?

Getting back to the thread title, for an hour or so most days I've been binning or shredding old documents from decades ago. Much to the wife's annoyance I've been a hoarder but it's had it's advantages. All things NUFC were, at one time, kept. One letter from Mr Mckeag I've read was about renewing season tickets early and saving money. It was also saying how exciting the forthcoming season 91-92 would be under Ossie :grinning: with his attractive football.

Getting back to the thread title, for an hour or so most days I've been binning or shredding old documents from decades ago. Much to the wife's annoyance I've been a hoarder but it's had it's advantages. All things NUFC were, at one time, kept. One letter from Mr Mckeag I've read was about renewing season tickets early and saving money. It was also saying how exciting the forthcoming season 91-92 would be under Ossie :grinning: with his attractive football.

Diamond football. Oh the memories. :grinning:

Ive always been interested in conspiracies and with this new virus has came more conspiring thoughts of hidden agendas etc.

Maybe it was a part of me not believing there was this new virus out there that was capable of wiping out loads of people that was different to what we already have in the shape of season flu or other similar things.

What I can say is ive changed my mind and believe the hype to a certain extent. This is an actual real thing that is running through the population and with that the news that the Father in law is in intensive care with it and his chances of survival probably 50/50. It doesn't feel like it'll go either way as he has deteriorated rapidly but they reckon it can clear just as quick as it gets here.

Anyway, my hidden agenda thoughts about culling the old and vulnerable is as strong as ever due to the fact that his quality of life is a determining factor in whether he is allowed resuscitation but these argument angles can wait for another day because I see the future full of anger and lawsuits plus I dont think we'll ever find out the real truth man-made or not.

I am sorry to hear about your father in law toony, this is a very real disease, i have no idea where it came from or whether it was some sort of conspiracy what i do know is that there are people dying. It seems that for some people the virus is far more viralent and attacks the lungs at a ferocious rate, there is no way of predicting who will have this outcome and age is not a barrier. In 30 years working in hospitals i have never seen anything like this and the atmosphere at work is one of forboding what might be coming.

Despite diabolical propaganda we know that unlike the flu which can fatally attack any age every year,this virus overwhelmingly attacks the old and vulnerable who in turn have been failed miserably by our government and the system.

Many have already died as a result of unbelievable incompetence,this virus is not prolific,look towards Germany as an example for proof and world wide figures for further confirmation.

Covid-19 is not a UK specific virus,irresponsible reporting and rabid hysteria is contributing towards unnecessary deaths amongst the elderly and frail,it's a national fucking disgrace and we should all hang our heads in shame about it.

We voted for the people who gave us this health system !

Like all the vulnerable your father in law should have been quarantined from the start,I sincerely hope he makes a recovery.

Despite diabolical propaganda we know that unlike the flu which can fatally attack any age every year,this virus overwhelmingly attacks the old and vulnerable who in turn have been failed miserably by our government and the system.

Many have already died as a result of unbelievable incompetence,this virus is not prolific,look towards Germany as an example for proof and world wide figures for further confirmation.

Covid-19 is not a UK specific virus,irresponsible reporting and rabid hysteria is contributing towards unnecessary deaths amongst the elderly and frail,it's a national fucking disgrace and we should all hang our heads in shame about it.

We voted for the people who gave us this health system !

Like all the vulnerable your father in law should have been quarantined from the start,I sincerely hope he makes a recovery.
Spot on Pie but some of us didn't vote for the clowns "who gave us this health system" they've systematically ripped the heart out of it over the past decade,fkn shameful.