Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 10 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

Aye Toony that fella is great he also reckoned that you could treat covid by sticking a hairdryer in your mouth and he also claimed he invented email. He is a right wing republican join the dots

Thats good of you ukrocks its ridiculous that we are having to beg steal and borrow equipment to do our job safely but the public response has been overwhelming and is much appreciated. I wouldnt trust Matt Hancock as far as i could spit and i would suggest he avoids putting in an appearance on the frontline in the next few years he could get lynched

A Sunniside lad and someone not to mess with..

A bit like David Icke - he was mocked as a crank a few years ago but more and more seem to be listening to him these days
I'd never heard of him but you can see he has that look .

Again this might upset anyone who has nailed their colours to the mast of the MSM or those who believe in conspiracy theories.
From around 34:00 the official statistics expose the fraud.

Thats good of you ukrocks its ridiculous that we are having to beg steal and borrow equipment to do our job safely but the public response has been overwhelming and is much appreciated. I wouldnt trust Matt Hancock as far as i could spit and i would suggest he avoids putting in an appearance on the frontline in the next few years he could get lynched

I know EXACTLY what it's like Bruce, it's the same being in the forces when you're expected to do a job with antiquated equipment. No amount of pleading with the powers that be gets anywhere, just the usual 'make do' response. We were never as lucky with the public response as we were branded as psychopathic killers.

I don't trust ANY politician, all of them are liars! Labour with their dirty little wars sucking up to Bush and giving money to the lazy and bone idol. Tories making their cuts in the wrong places (eg NHS) when they could earn the country billions by cutting foreign aid, closing tax loopholes enabling Amazon, Virgin and a certain Sportswear giant. All owned by greedy billionaire *****!

I dont know if i mentioned this a few weeks back but has anyone else had a strange dust on their car on more than one occasion?

There's been no sahara winds or anything like that and it's something ive not seen before. Ive also washed it at least once a week for the sarky out there.

and another thing..... The police are supposed to be the public security of the country and a service that is right up there with the most important. A service that is right at the forefront at any given moment.

So then, why is it when you see them outside they aren't socially distancing?

Why is it when you watch all of these videos released of them breaking up gatherings or calling at wrongfully accused addresses that they have no problem running into a property in a group or be bothered whether anyone inside has the 'lurgy'?

Surely for a service so important to the country there would have been a memo or a need to take notice of the adverts?

Unless there's been a secret memo telling them that there's something else off.

I dont know if i mentioned this a few weeks back but has anyone else had a strange dust on their car on more than one occasion?

There's been no sahara winds or anything like that and it's something ive not seen before. Ive also washed it at least once a week for the sarky out there.
Is that not just pollen ?

I think the whole conspiracy thing, does has something in it, and other powers may be at work.
Do i think the figures stack up, not to the degree of histeria, that does not decry those who have died.
We play golf with a set of lads who are based at Catterick, and as clear as day, in November they said, they would not be playing much this year, as "something big", was coming their way to sort out.
These same lads are now on full scale beastings to get ready for whatever comes next???