What Are You Watching Online? | Vital Football

What Are You Watching Online?

Riiiiik

Vital 1st Team Regular
While there is no live football and it's great to watch the Imps re-runs I thought we could post anything worth watching not football related.

I'm currently watching Ozark on Netflix.
Violent, South American drugs drama, US based, but well written and acted I think.

Needed something to watch on a weekend now Vikings is finished. Also enjoyed Goliath on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob Thornton. These are all series, not films.

Goliath is quite good, in parts.

We're watching Safe, with Michael C. Hall doing a passable "British" accent.

Really enjoyed the 1st and 3rd series of Goliath.The 2nd one was, well, just weird but didn't realise just how much until it finished.
I'll have a look at Safe.

Really enjoyed the 1st and 3rd series of Goliath.The 2nd one was, well, just weird but didn't realise just how much until it finished.
I'll have a look at Safe.

Agreed, the second series of Goliath was pretty unwatchable.

While there is no live football and it's great to watch the Imps re-runs I thought we could post anything worth watching not football related.

I'm currently watching Ozark on Netflix.
Violent, South American drugs drama, US based, but well written and acted I think.

Needed something to watch on a weekend now Vikings is finished. Also enjoyed Goliath on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob Thornton. These are all series, not films.

Yes, just finished Series 1 of Ozark last night, gripping stuff it is too .... really looking forward to starting Series 2 tonight 👍🏼

Yes, just finished Safe, much preferred him as Dexter though .... I actually thought it was better than The Stranger, but both a decent watch.

Anyone on Netflix looking for something good to watch should try Mindhunter. Two series available (apparently there won't be a third though, which is a huge shame).

Try "Stranger Things" and "Locke and Key", also "The Umbrella Academy", don't watch much live TV now. Also if you are into Anime "Naruto" and "One Piece" are worth watching, can be found on the following website and it's free thewatchcartoonsonline.tv best of all they have tons of other stuff too, so you can reminisce with classics Family Guy and The Simpsons from the very first episodes. There is also she'd loads to keep the kids happy, Dexter's Lab, Scooby-Doo, etc

The Vietnam War documentary series by Ken Burns is excellent. Netflix had it, but I don't know if they still do. An edited version was shown on the BBC, I think.

Try "Stranger Things" and "Locke and Key", also "The Umbrella Academy", don't watch much live TV now. Also if you are into Anime "Naruto" and "One Piece" are worth watching, can be found on the following website and it's free thewatchcartoonsonline.tv best of all they have tons of other stuff too, so you can reminisce with classics Family Guy and The Simpsons from the very first episodes. There is also she'd loads to keep the kids happy, Dexter's Lab, Scooby-Doo, etc
Agree on Stranger Things, better than I thought it would be. Probably great nostalgia for anyone who missed the 80s too, they got the feel of it bang on.

We watched Quiz on the ITV catch-up service last night, the dramatisation of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 'coughing' cheats. Only three episodes of about 45 minutes each so no great commitment but decent entertainment.

We watched Quiz on the ITV catch-up service last night, the dramatisation of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 'coughing' cheats. Only three episodes of about 45 minutes each so no great commitment but decent entertainment.

Really enjoyed Quiz, from the show I can’t see how they were beyond any doubt guilty.. I know it’s only a snippet of the evidence presented etc but from the show I don’t think I would have gone guilty.

I’ve watched almost the entire breaking bad (final episode to watch tonight).

Looking forward to the next instalment of Afterlife.

Really enjoyed Quiz, from the show I can’t see how they were beyond any doubt guilty.. I know it’s only a snippet of the evidence presented etc but from the show I don’t think I would have gone guilty.

Interestingly, they've just appealed their convictions, I think. Trial by TV! :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised by Afterlife. I didn't really expect to enjoy it but watched it all over s couple of days! Probably helped that the other half was away with work and I was bored as hell too.

I've watched every season of "Vikings" in my furlough period.
Some good stuff on Netflix.
The Stranger
The Spy
Messiah
Better Call Saul
When they see us

Stranger things was also entertaining. Yes, 80s nostalgia for those of us of a certain age.

"Better Call Saul" is fantastic. Probably the most nuanced portrayal of sibling rivalry I've ever seen. Slow-burn compared with "Breaking Bad" but, in my view, better.

Just started watching The Stranger. Seems strange watching a programms made in the UK. Everything else I watch is made in the USA.