#COVID19 | Page 148 | Vital Football

#COVID19

You were leaving an hour ago and yet the self-hating Jew remains...

I've always been crystal clear that I'm an agnostic. The weight of dogma of my childhood indoctrination might weigh upon me subconsciously at times but rational me is very much agnostic.

You've taken a faith based position clearly, kudos to you. In a way I envy those who disregard logic to follow a hunch.
No, I'm an agnostic but an agnostic who understands the scientific point of that position. You cannot do that unless you understand that science is a methodology and not a philosophy. Now fart off you self hating cabbage.

No, I'm an agnostic but an agnostic who understands the scientific point of that position. You cannot do that unless you understand that science is a methodology and not a philosophy. Now fart off you self hating cabbage.

Lol so more backtracking. So cute to see you falling in line like a good little boy.

Of course you can believe in something that is unknowable. If your lass goes out you won’t ‘know’ that she hasn’t been shagging behind your back but you probably ‘believe’ her. Just like with this climate thing you’re big on YOU don’t KNOW that it’s man made but you believe it because of what some scientists say (others don’t)

Just like with this climate thing lol

It"s a bit all over the place. Lots to agree with. A straw man here and there.
I don't think many would argue against most of the points in it. The relevance is more questionable.

This was largely a discussion both out of my frustration of the situations we find ourselves in. I want science to have more impact, especially with the rise of Trumps and Raabs. I don't know a path forward if it does opt out of the public arena.

In its simplest terms science is saying the house is on fire but the residents are too busy partying to hear. Is there a way to cut through the noise?

It seems reasonable to ask if there is a more effective method of communication.

This was largely a discussion both out of my frustration of the situations we find ourselves in. I want science to have more impact, especially with the rise of Trumps and Raabs. I don't know a path forward if it does opt out of the public arena.

In its simplest terms science is saying the house is on fire but the residents are too busy partying to hear. Is there a way to cut through the noise?

It seems reasonable to ask if there is a more effective method of communication.
Science doesn't necassarily take into account empathy and morals. As the herd immunity idea that literally sacrifices a % of the population because that scientific 'guess/model' suggests it's the quickest way to a drop in infections. Science is too one dimensional and only part of the logic ;)

All the intllectual rigor of my little sister when she was 5. No you said this, no you said that, no you smell stinky. Just pack it in now you effing brussel sprout!

Lol sure, says the dude who was leaving but keeps coming back like a good little puppy. Still awaiting your paper mr scientist man :)

Lol sure, says the dude who was leaving but keeps coming back like a good little puppy. Still awaiting your paper mr scientist man :)

And I'm still awaiting you answer. Perhaps making it multiple choice (the only possible choices) might help you.

Do you BELIEVE (NOT KNOW) that God exists?

A) Yes
B) No
C) Undecided

And I'm still awaiting you answer. Perhaps making it multiple choice (the only possible choices) might help you.

Do you BELIEVE (NOT KNOW) that God exists?

A) Yes
B) No
C) Undecided

I've answered on multiple occasions, I'm not sure what else I can do when you don't grasp the answer.

I don't have a belief as to the existence or not of God. Here's a quote for you:

"human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist"

If you subscribe to either faith based system then kudos to you but I don't.

You
Yes, like I'm going to disclose my identity to a hate merchant who just called me self hating Jew? I'm putting you on ignore you flipping twisted asparagus.

I assume you are Jewish, mate. If so, I'd love to know what you think of "self-hating Jew" from a Jewish perspective. I'm not Jewish but can't think of any better example of blatant gaslighting.

Yes, like I'm going to disclose my identity to a hate merchant who just called me self hating Jew? I'm putting you on ignore you flipping twisted asparagus.

I have had to put up with his stalker tendencies for years

You have just experienced the full plums package

There are a few on here that do exactly the same thing

Most of them are from the clique

They all follow a pattern

They are arrogant
Have serious bullying issues
Think they are funny with their repeated pathetic in jokes
They will claim you are having a meltdown
They have multiple accounts and often back them selves up in debates
They will try to character assassinate you by saying you are unhinged
They are copy and past merchants
They will grass on you or put out little hints out to the MODS to try and get you banned
They will try to get in to a debate ( argument ) with you and try and carry it on for pages over the smallest of details
They will try and get in to arguments with you over things that you debated with them over many years and then ask you to go over this shit many times ( I can't be arsed most of the time ) yet somehow can remember shit when it suites them
They are always the first ones to be nasty to any new posters or people they disagree with but magically it is always you that started it somehow

Woanz
Pope
App
Plums

Are the ones most guilty of most of the things above but there are a few others

You

I assume you are Jewish, mate. If so, I'd love to know what you think of "self-hating Jew" from a Jewish perspective. I'm not Jewish but can't think of any better example of blatant gaslighting.

There has been some absolute bollocks written on here with posters having faux outrage about antisemitism

They know who they are I think most know who they are but it's such a delicate conversation and when these posters make up some shite about themselves to give themselves some credit you cannot get into it with them

I would suggest you watch stuff by Norman Finkelstein

This was one of his more famous moments

Last edited:
I have had to put up with his stalker tendencies for years

You have just experienced the full plums package

There are a few on here that do exactly the same thing

Most of them are from the clique

They all follow a pattern

They are arrogant
Have serious bullying issues
Think they are funny with their repeated pathetic in jokes
They will claim you are having a meltdown
They have multiple accounts and often back them selves up in debates
They will try to character assassinate you by saying you are unhinged
They are copy and past merchants
They will grass on you or put out little hints out to the MODS to try and get you banned
They will try to get in to a debate ( argument ) with you and try and carry it on for pages over the smallest of details
They will try and get in to arguments with you over things that you debated with them over many years and then ask you to go over this shit many times ( I can't be arsed most of the time ) yet somehow can remember shit when it suites them
They are always the first ones to be nasty to any new posters or people they disagree with but magically it is always you that started it somehow

Woanz
Pope
App
Plums

Are the ones most guilty of most of the things above but there are a few others

Keep the clique out of this FFS