Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 417 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

According to Gove in the presser, we’ve bought some from some, unspecified EU countries. Really can’t see why they’d lie about that. I’m guessing we paid more than what others were offering- so much for EU unity.

Does that mean "no, you're not going to think?". ;)

Any road ...... I suppose we've had so many lies fed to us, a few more won't do any harm .

It means Boris has my full support.

Nothing does me any harm, I don't spend all day worrying as I have a life to enjoy ....you never know those bastards in China may get us at any time.

According to Gove in the presser, we’ve bought some from some, unspecified EU countries. Really can’t see why they’d lie about that. I’m guessing we paid more than what others were offering- so much for EU unity.

Nah ......the lies were about us not being involved ........ and then not getting the email .......and yet were were in the bloody meetings discussing the issue!.

1st rule of life ........ if you're going to lie, don't get caught out !
It means Boris has my full support.

Nothing does me any harm, I don't spend all day worrying as I have a life to enjoy ....you never know those bastards in China may get us at any time.

You're a trusting man hindley. I wish the man well (for all our sake), but unfortunately, his track record speaks volumes.

I'm glad that you're immune to harm. I little to worry about also, but that doesn't mean we can't comment on stuff that's going to affect us ..... and our families.

Any road, he's going to release the Russia report soon.
:rolleyes:

Nah ......the lies were about us not being involved ........ and then not getting the email .......and yet were were in the bloody meetings discussing the issue!.

1st rule of life ........ if you're going to lie, don't get caught out !

You're a trusting man hindley. I wish the man well (for all our sake), but unfortunately, his track record speaks volumes.

I'm glad that you're immune to harm. I little to worry about also, but that doesn't mean we can't comment on stuff that's going to affect us ..... and our families.

Any road, he's going to release the Russia report soon.
:rolleyes:

The purchase from the unspecified EU country is different to collaborating with the EU on their efforts to procure some (though why this country would flog us done when the bloc is trying to buy some Ive no idea) Maybe they were in discussion but then missed the deadline email. Who knows, but the important thing is obtaining some. The UK manufactured ones will start to be be one available for use by next week.

The purchase from the unspecified EU country is different to collaborating with the EU on their efforts to procure some (though why this country would flog us done when the bloc is trying to buy some Ive no idea) Maybe they were in discussion but then missed the deadline email. Who knows, but the important thing is obtaining some. The UK manufactured ones will start to be be one available for use by next week.

Nah.......the point I was simply making in this thread was to do with the (needless) lies re cooperation.

It's as if they were embarrassed by it, and thought some of their "stronger minded" supporters from within the ERG wouldn't be too keen on such alliances still being maintained.

Nah.......the point I was simply making in this thread was to do with the (needless) lies re cooperation.

It's as if they were embarrassed by it, and thought some of their "stronger minded" supporters from within the ERG wouldn't be too keen on such alliances still being maintained.

Or maybe it was to stop boiling piss of remoaners?

So after an ass whopping by the electorate LP members have reaffirmed that extreme left wing policies are now dead. Goodbye Steptoe, you won’t be missed.

Brought your "left wing" rhetoric on here now have you ???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't mind if I was. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I just didn't think Corbyn was a very good leader.

As for the stupid references to left wing and language .......well, that was, as stated, stupid.

The left related Brexit comments are beyond a joke.

Well, .........at least our hearts can rest easy that the cast who are bringing us Covid 19 will finish off this year by bringing us Brexit.

Oooh..... and Liz Truss gets a speaking part too.

Summat to look forward to.

I've posted this in here (as opposed to one of the other "political" threads, for 2 reasons. One, we've already been over the embarrassment of the EU PPE procurement (or rather, non-procurement), and two, as the article says, this is portentous for Brexit.

Given that we learned we can't really trust the government to be anywhere near honest, what are we to expect from the Brexit negotiations? We'll get told tales about the smug French, the arrogant Germans, the spaced out Dutch and of course, the penniless Spaniards and Greeks, ............. and we'll be expected to believe them. But can we?

Wipe the slate clean from any lies during the referendum campaign. Even wipe away any lies from the WA talks. Will we be able to believe what we're told re the trade negotiations? Personally, after reading this article, (yes, I know it's from the Guardian, blah, blah) I think not.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ronavirus-pandemic?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet