Another own goal by NUFC | Vital Football

Another own goal by NUFC

daftladguy

Vital 1st Team Regular
Evidently collected Season Ticket money in full today.

Just shows cash drives the fat parasite, how he survives this, Sports Direct shame etc.., is beyond me.

Wonder if the 10,000 sheep have been worked over as well????

Evidently collected Season Ticket money in full today.

Just shows cash drives the fat parasite, how he survives this, Sports Direct shame etc.., is beyond me.

Wonder if the 10,000 sheep have been worked over as well????
Are you saying he sold ALL season tickets DG ?

Some on another message board were saying yesterday was Ashley's 'Gerald Ratner' moment. I pray they are right.

Hopefully he's enroute to bankcruptcy given his p.r. over the last couple of days.
The likes of him,tim fkn wetherspoon & branson etc have exposed themselves as the profiteering scum they are,screw the workers & their families health,there's money to be made.
Be canny to see porky strung up by his balls over the Swing Bridge with his own cheap skipping ropes & left to dangle for a week or two.
Boycott everything that has his paw prints on it.
Be interesting to see if the tories hold him & his ilk to account once this shitstorm comes to an end.

Tim Martin was the prize Brexiteer too, going on about how this nation will be much stronger and that businesses will thrive due to the spirit of the blitz etc. Now he's telling his staff to get jobs at Tescos because he hadn't put measures in place for events like this. A Brexiteer without a plan? Go figure. Utter ****.

If we judge the average NUFC supporter by the same standards we judge the average UK citizen who we now know can be subjected to house arrest,blatant lies,and cheesy wartime type mottos without so much as a murmur,then Ashley is in no trouble at all.

If we judge the average NUFC supporter by the same standards we judge the average UK citizen who we now know can be subjected to house arrest,blatant lies,and cheesy wartime type mottos without so much as a murmur,then Ashley is in no trouble at all.

The past 4 years has proved that the general public aren’t the brightest. The past 2 weeks has proved they’re hysterical too. It’s laughable the way some people are going on as if it’s the fucking apocalypse and we’ll all be part of Season 59 of the Walking Dead.
Some wife has just been on the radio crying her eyes out over this ‘pandemic’. Honestly, man.

It’s laughable the way some people are going on as if it’s the fucking apocalypse
Be careful OM in the totalitarianism environment we find ourselves in you may well end up in trouble with the Oceania police on a charge for thoughtcrime.

Just remember if any of your loved ones or friends become ill it will not be laughable then,do your bit for our country and bend over.

OM in a previous thread you said you were in the frontline are your colleagues not expressing any concern about the current situation, i know that the people i am working with are genuinely frightened about ‘worst case scenario’ we are planning for the worst but hoping for the best but there is an atmosphere of impending doom throughout the hospital. And Pie what would you do if you were in charge?

1 Quarantine vulnerable people and use role 3 military field hospitals to cope with the ill.

2 Free the rest of the population (the majority of whom have suffered mild symptoms before recovering) from prison and allow them back to work

3 Stop the media from spreading fear through blatant lies.

4 Release the actual cause of death figures of all the cases incorrectly reported as coronavirus

You're welcome.:thumbup:

Now Bruce what advice would you give to the vast majority of citizens who will suffer far worse than mild flu like symptoms when the next catastrophic economic crash hits as a result of this ridiculous lock down ?

How would you quarantine the vulnerable?
What size are your miltary hospitals and who would staff them?
They are releasing the figures of those whose death certificate states the primary cause of death was COVID19 which causes respiratory failure, there is simply no reason for medical staff to lie on a death certificate and if they did then they would be liable to be struck off. You are aware that is is not just the elderly and those with medical conditions that are becoming seriously ill with this virus. What cost do you value a life at? Every person that dies is a mother / father/ brother or sister. I dont know if the media are spreading lies from what i have seen things are playing out like the WHO predicted and the measures introduced are an attempt to stop the health service being overwhelmed by slowing down the peak.

How would you quarantine the vulnerable?

The same way the authorities have quarantined us !

What size are your miltary hospitals and who would staff them?

Look them up online,I was very specific with the name.
Money would be no problem in the face of such a serious pandemic would you agree ?
As for the staffing levels people are falling over themselves in volunteering their services........... allegedly

They are releasing the figures of those whose death certificate states the primary cause of death was COVID19 which causes respiratory failure, there is simply no reason for medical staff to lie on a death certificate and if they did then they would be liable to be struck off.

They may well be but a cold can kill someone who has underlying health issues.

The 18 year old female victim with no history of medical problems that the news were announcing had died was confirmed by her parents on facebook only as a virus victim.
Lets see the certificate when it's released.

You are aware that is is not just the elderly and those with medical conditions that are becoming seriously ill with this virus. What cost do you value a life at?

How many give me a figure then I will answer that incredibly stupid question ?

Every person that dies is a mother / father/ brother or sister.

How does that emotive argument relate to what is happening around the world ?

The same argument can be used for every pensioner who died from cold weather in the last 10 years.

Everyone who works has to support someone even if it's just themselves.
That ability to continue doing so is being taken away from us,or do you believe Boris will help us all out ?

I dont know if the media are spreading lies

I do,and they are

from what i have seen things are playing out like the WHO predicted and the measures introduced are an attempt to stop the health service being overwhelmed by slowing down the peak.

That sounds so dramatic until you realise that Italy as an example has a population of 60 million.

Even more when we stop pretending not to understand that the vast majority of people infected have suffered mild symptoms

Extraordinary then to shut down society based on those facts.

Health services should not be taking the strain,as I already explained with the tents.

Would you care to answer my question now Bruce ?

What advice would you give to the vast majority of citizens who will suffer far worse than mild flu like symptoms when the next catastrophic economic crash hits as a result of this ridiculous and as explained avoidable lock down ?

Im glad you are not in charge Pie. With regard to the economic consequences i feel sorry for those that will lose out financially but we will recover financially as we have done in the past. I dont fancy a volunteers chances in looking after a critically ill patient Pie it takes a bit of training. You state the media are lying have you any proof?

Im glad you are not in charge Pie.:grinning:

With regard to the economic consequences i feel sorry for those that will lose out financially but we will recover financially as we have done in the past.

Really ?.....
Years of austerity where by the way loads of elderly people you obviously worry about paid the ultimate price with their lives,says not.

A career in Mcdonalds or Starbucks is not really evidence enough to declare economic recovery

I dont fancy a volunteers chances in looking after a critically ill patient Pie it takes a bit of training.

The critically ill can be looked after by the professionals Bruce,the vast majority of patients are not critically ill,that's a fact i'm afraid.

You state the media are lying have you any proof?
Yes.
Headlines claiming someone with the virus has died only to reveal in the subtext that they had other severe problems is a prime example.
These headlines are clearly designed to deceive.

Then again after the weapons of mass destruction fiasco that cost hundreds of thousands of lives,many of them service men that represented the country you so patriotically now state we should all do our bit for,I don't really need proof to understand the media is full of porkies.

The patients who require hospital care are critically ill Pie. How can you realistically quarantine vulnerable people without imposing some sort of physical restraint, and what about those high risk patients who are working. I am in no way defending the years of austerity or the underfunding of the health service. I am stating my concerns about what is going to happen in the worst case scenario and the measures that have been introduced in my opinion were necessary to try and reduce the peak of cases overwhelming the health service. You obviously disagree with this and only time will tell if the measures were correct. I do genuinely feel for people who are going to be financially imoacted by this and i hope that they receive all the help they need, personally i think your health is your wealth.

You come across as a genuine person Bruce so am going to have my say and then leave you to your bubble of choice.

As you previously stated i'm in mine,although I am open to changing my opinion but only from what I see in my everyday life and not through state sponsored news which at the moment is worse than the weapons of mass destruction brainwashing we endured a few years ago and does not correlate to the figures.

For the time being it's clear that we will continue to interpret the bizarre situation and experiences we are living through differently.

Regarding quarantine,it's not a matter of how, they are doing that right now !

They don't need force though they have mongs doing the job on their behalf accusing people of being selfish for going to a park and when that fails career lawmen informing them that "it's not a holiday" as if parks are popular holiday destinations....

The patients who are critically ill in the UK currently number 163 according to WHO...... I don't want to trivialise your message about the health services in any way, but howay man,163....

You could go the emotive route on that one,but the figures revealing how many people of all ages died as a direct result of the last manufactured crisis would not make good reading if the media decided to do their job and report them.
There is more than a hint of nationwide crocodile tears over this particular "crisis" as deaths from hardship and poverty will follow.

Many small businesses are already struggling and despite the headline of this thread the people who should be helping are more likely to side with the likes of Ashley in the long term.

Even if the government bail out small businesses who will spend the money those businesses need to survive ?

People are currently locked away in their homes with no means of earning money so you can count them out.

Yes they might get financial aid from the government but shop prices or capitalism will not do them no favours.

The last financial crash will look like a picnic in the park compared to what is coming.

You need wealth for health in the system we live in.

Finally as a person who is continuously being exposed to sick people during this pandemic or whatever it is,I hope you stay healthy.:thumbup:

**(Mong)- Slang for spastic, but used against a person who says or does something completely idiotic by accident or without realisation.