Summer 2020 Transfer Window | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

If there's no control over the virus we may just as well carry on as normal and take our chances, the whole world can't live like this indefinitely.

TBH after just one week of this, given the choice I'd sooner go back to normal and just roll the dice on my own chances.

Like previous epidemics and pan demics some will live some will die....thats the way of things all this political hype...govts have go to be seen to do something as opposed to the medical amd scientic lprofessionals have got to do something whilst the rest get on with trying to maintain normality...thats what happened in previous outbreaks....but today all the govts are poking their noses in and declaring armagedon

Mmmmmmmm dodgy , I don’t know mate . I know what you mean though .
I keep thinking that they are forecasting 500,000 cases in the UK , and that that would mean that 59.5 million people here won’t get it .

Scaremongering and arse covering at it's finest Walt.

There was a great article this morning on the BBC website where I was informed that 500, 000 people die every year in the UK anyway, but just arse covering scientists are attributing that number to this virus.

Don't ever , ever forget that we are currently told what to do by the power crazy little local Hitlers who decide putting your bin one inch over the line is a fineable offense.

This should be fun with these horrendous little ***** running the show :whist:

If anyone should ever spot a shred of truth in this ' Armageddon ' then let me know, I was tired of the sensationalist click bite era we live in before all this shit started, I've absolutely had enough now.

Last edited:
Not HG, but I've noticed that Mitrovic has got 23 in 34 this season. That guy should never be in the Championship. How we could have done with him in the second half of this season !!!

I believe Levy and Co would have bought Mitrovic last January if we had a bigger stadium.

I like him.
He has pace, dribbling ability, he is good with the ball and he can use his brains.
It is worth to take a risk with him.

I think he needs to get his head up, mix his game and pass the ball rather than wanting to run with it so often.

I think he needs to get his head up, mix his game and pass the ball rather than wanting to run with it so often.

Yes this is the right way a player should behave on the field.

But sometimes passing the ball instead of taking an individual action depends also on the players you play with.

Also we all know that if a player has pace and a dribbling ability, he often is tempted to run with the ball.

I could permit that sometimes if with his individual actions he could score goals and produce a number of assists.
I don't know his assists record.

Still my impression about him is positive.

But sometimes passing the ball instead of taking an individual action depends also on the players you play with.

Also we all know that if a player has pace and a dribbling ability, he often is tempted to run with the ball.

I could permit that sometimes if with his individual actions he could score goals and produce a number of assists.

13 goals and 8 assists to this point in the season is pretty good, even in the Championship.

I mention the passing rather than running with the ball, as I saw a situation early in the video highlights above, where if he had passed he would have opened up the pitch and create room for the unmarked player on the wing. Another rule I learned when I played was to let the ball do the work to create the space. As he gets more experience maybe he'll bring these elements into his game.

I mention the passing rather than running with the ball, as I saw a situation early in the video highlights above, where if he had passed he would have opened up the pitch and create room for the unmarked player on the wing. Another rule I learned when I played was to let the ball do the work to create the space. As he gets more experience maybe he'll bring these elements into his game.

I have watched the situation you have mentioned.
Theoretically it was better to pass to the player on his right who stood free.

Probably it seems that he is self-confident with his shooting ability and he has chosen to try to conclude with a goal his slalom effort.

We should know that players with a dribbling ability have the tense to exaggerate sometimes with those dribbles because they know that this is what distinguishes them from the other players and because they like to do that more than anything else.

I have watched the situation you have mentioned.
Theoretically it was better to pass to the player on his right who stood free.

Probably it seems that he is self-confident with his shooting ability and he has chosen to try to conclude with a goal his slalom effort.

We should know that players with a dribbling ability have the tense to exaggerate sometimes with those dribbles because they know that this is what distinguishes them from the other players and because they like to do that more than anything else.

YES! Like Dembele.

In terms of Strikers, we could do a lot worse than bringing in somebody like Edouard from Celtic. Really is a pleasure to watch him play and I would imagine he would be cheaper than trying to get talent from bigger European leagues.

Plus, he is pretty versatile, could play up top with Kane or even play as a wide forward.

It's only a matter of time until he moves away from Celtic.

In terms of Strikers, we could do a lot worse than bringing in somebody like Edouard from Celtic. Really is a pleasure to watch him play and I would imagine he would be cheaper than trying to get talent from bigger European leagues.

Plus, he is pretty versatile, could play up top with Kane or even play as a wide forward.

It's only a matter of time until he moves away from Celtic.

We've chatted about him before. I'm guilty as charged of not watching Scottish football but some have said he would be a great buy.

Have you seen him play much? Can he step up to the tougher league and still get the same results?

Great news for Spurs supporters!

The summer transfer period could stay open until the end of the year.

I am confident that Levy and Co are determined to strengthen the current squad by buying one player on New Year's Eve.

People and the media keep referring Lovren as a Liverpool star! STAR???

Well if you have ever done interview training you would understand it better

Situation - I'm in the Liverpool departure lounge
Task - I keep training, despite no game time
Action - I need to find a new club, so call my agent
Result - Liverpool win without me again

Lovren is an absolute STAR !!!

Great news for Spurs supporters!

The summer transfer period could stay open until the end of the year.

I am confident that Levy and Co are determined to strengthen the current squad by buying one player on New Year's Eve.
They might as well wait for the January window

If Mourinho is really interested in signing Lovren and now its mentioned even Shaqiri tht doesnt say much about Jose . Does it.Both Crap. Foyth is better than Lovren as is Lucas and Lamela !!!

If Mourinho is really interested in signing Lovren and now its mentioned even Shaqiri tht doesnt say much about Jose . Does it.Both Crap. Foyth is better than Lovren as is Lucas and Lamela !!!
Like everything else the transfer scenario going forward, both in terms of the football outcomes, and the economy, is difficult to predict.
If season 19/20 is eventually abandoned, and Spurs qualify for the 20/21 CL by virtue of the 18/19 finish, we may see one or two decent signings. If we don't qualify, and has already been reported, it is probably unlikely that Jose will get much support in the market.
Agree with you regarding Lovren, prefer any combination of Alderweireld, Sanchez and Tanganga, and would prefer seeing Vertonghen given another couple of seasons.
Disagree concerning Shaqiri. He doesn't get much game time at Liverpool because of the strength of the preferred starting eleven, and an almost ever present front three. When he has played however, he has invariably been quite impressive. Spurs could do far worse.