Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19 | Page 14 | Vital Football

Self Diagnosis Isolation Corvid-19

I’ve seen this doing the rounds. Not the Tories finest hour admittedly, but in the scheme of things, I think resurrecting something that to score petty political points at a time like this is pretty pathetic mate.
Charlie's just pointin out how the tories usually perform Gray,not very often i disagree wi you on here mi owd pal but i disagree that it's pathetic.What was pathetic was the tories cheerin when the pay rise was turned darn but hey we're all entitled to our views.UTMPB

Last edited:
It happened years ago, and we should not judge tomorrow by what was done years ago by another administration.

For what its worth I think you'll see a lot of different attitudes to many things when this is all over.

In particular there are a lot of people and businesses winging it financially on the basis that 'it'll never happen', yet here we are, and it is.

Charlie's just pointin out how the tories usually perform Gray,not very often i disagree wi you on here mi owd pal but i disagree that it's pathetic.What was pathetic was the tories cheerin when the pay rise was turned darn but hey we're all entitled to our views.UTMPB
I bet if somebody had started banging on about Blair and Brown ripping off the poorest workers by ditching the 10p tax bracket, or the fact that they left the country without a pot to piss in (and just imagine where that’d leave us right now) they’d be quite rightly told to give it a rest.

For the record I told CJJ that I’d seen it doing the rounds, (on Twitter, goons trying to stir up unrest just when we least need it), so it wasn’t aimed directly at him, it was aimed at those total imbeciles.

What we really need is for blocky to come back on here and give his full backing to corvid 19 wouldnt have to sit in isolation longer than 2 weeks I reckon

It happened years ago, and we should not judge tomorrow by what was done years ago by another administration.

For what its worth I think you'll see a lot of different attitudes to many things when this is all over.

In particular there are a lot of people and businesses winging it financially on the basis that 'it'll never happen', yet here we are, and it is.
So it happened years ago still dunt mek it r8 Pops,Blair&Brown were years ago still dunt stop the tenbobers slatin em duz it.Be safe BLADES and also Be Kind and respectful to others and this awful period will be over quicker(Hopefully) UTMPB

So it happened years ago still dunt mek it r8 Pops,Blair&Brown were years ago still dunt stop the tenbobers slatin em duz it.Be safe BLADES and also Be Kind and respectful to others and this awful period will be over quicker(Hopefully) UTMPB

Tha' might find this hard to believe but there are people who would never vote Tory because of Maggie T, and she's been dead in the ground for years. or wouldn't vote Labour because 25 years ago their leader had a meeting with the IRA. There's even people who wouldn't visit a footbll ground because of a former Chairman. My point is that you can always find something or another from the past, a quote, a tweet, an email, something that they did, but it's totally irrelevant to who they are now and what they are going to do next. I believe life is all about the future, not allowing ourselves to get mired in the past.

Tha' might find this hard to believe but there are people who would never vote Tory because of Maggie T, and she's been dead in the ground for years. or wouldn't vote Labour because 25 years ago their leader had a meeting with the IRA. There's even people who wouldn't visit a footbll ground because of a former Chairman. My point is that you can always find something or another from the past, a quote, a tweet, an email, something that they did, but it's totally irrelevant to who they are now and what they are going to do next. I believe life is all about the future, not allowing ourselves to get mired in the past.

There's a difference between current and former though. You never know now!Wonder if he's having a quiet snigger at being away from it all as the money dries up?

Think there's a bit of pseudo soul searching going on in some media coverage in it's quest to find the hard done by- and, for the avoidance of doubt, I appreciate so many will be struggling during and after this is sorted.

Last night on Newsnight they reported from a food bank in Brighton .The lady in charge cited one case thus " I had a lady in today for the first time and she needed food for herself and her two boys. She is a freelance media worker and has had a VERY LUCRATIVE job for the last 20 years "

Why hasn't that very well paid lady got a few bob put by? If you want to engender sympathy and support do not tell me about someone who was earning well for years throwing themselves on the mercy of the state and charity after what, 2 weeks maximum.

There's a difference between current and former though. You never know now!Wonder if he's having a quiet snigger at being away from it all as the money dries up?

Think there's a bit of pseudo soul searching going on in some media coverage in it's quest to find the hard done by- and, for the avoidance of doubt, I appreciate so many will be struggling during and after this is sorted.

Last night on Newsnight they reported from a food bank in Brighton .The lady in charge cited one case thus " I had a lady in today for the first time and she needed food for herself and her two boys. She is a freelance media worker and has had a VERY LUCRATIVE job for the last 20 years "

Why hasn't that very well paid lady got a few bob put by? If you want to engender sympathy and support do not tell me about someone who was earning well for years throwing themselves on the mercy of the state and charity after what, 2 weeks maximum.

oh the irony!

Amongst those that really do need help are the ones who are getting their groceries for nowt, or being dreadfully poor with an iPhone in their pocket and a 50” tv on the wall. There’s always someone taking the piss. It devalues the ones in real need.

There is an argument that everyone between 14 and 50, in good health, should be encouraged to catch the virus. Their chance of serious complications is very low, and once they have had the virus, they can't spread it or catch it again. The problem with isolating us all is that while infections may fall, immunity is not increasing. There can be further spikes requiring further lock-downs. After the problems of getting people to stand 6ft away from each other, how do we think a many week lock-down is going to go with the 'I know better' mob..?

In the end, I think we're just trying to keep levels of infection low until the vaccine is available later in the year. I don't really see what else we can sensibly do.
The World Health Organisation advised governments to Test,Test, Test. According to tv news this morning South Korea adopted this method and it Seemed to be having success with it.

Why do people say you are after scoring political points when you post the truth!!! 🤔