Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dress up as much as you want to at the election it was a binary choice

2 options

Nothing more nothing less

It's not any more difficult than that

Labour

Tories

But lib dems soaked up crucial votes of remain Tories who wouldn't vote for Johnson but would not have stomached voting for Corbyn either. So did the greens.

Nope it was a binary choice

Just like the last few elections

Nothing changed

It was a choice between

Selfishness and greed and destruction of the NHS

Or empathy and the NHS

I know which way I voted

My conscience is clear

Especially now

It really should have been choice between Labour and The Greens

Oh well

Nope it was a binary choice

Just like the last few elections

Nothing changed

It was a choice between

Selfishness and greed and destruction of the NHS

Or empathy and the NHS

I know which way I voted

My conscience is clear

Especially now

It really should have been choice between Labour and The Greens

Oh well
That's lovely, but you have little choice but to accept that 67.8% of the population did not see it the way you do

Yeah and look how that has worked out

People fell for a very simple trick

The politicks of personality

It was too easy for them to get you all to do it and you are still doing it now

My conscience is clear

I suspect others will pretend they didnt help propagate it

But they did

Yeah and look how that has worked out

People fell for a very simple trick

The politicks of personality

It was too easy for them to get you all to do it and you are still doing it now

My conscience is clear

I suspect others will pretend they didnt help propagate it

But they did

Your conscience shouldn't be clear, this should have been Labour's priorities:

1) Win
2) Help people

This were Labour's priorities:

1) Ideological purity
2) Lose
3) help nobody but the Tories into power

2 new countries can join that place today where leave voters keep telling us is finished

Imagine that North Macedonia and Albania are going to have more power in the world when it comes to trade than us 😥
Agreed, if donkeys ever come back as the primary source of transportation we will be completely unprepared.

Your conscience shouldn't be clear, this should have been Labour's priorities:

1) Win
2) Help people

This were Labour's priorities:

1) Ideological purity
2) Lose
3) help nobody but the Tories into power
Absolutely

Anyone who feels the need to say "my conscience is clear", clearly has something on their conscience.

These clowns destroyed labour as an electable force and then blamed everyone else when the inevitable happend

So the much maligned democratically elected leader of the United States of America seems to be put up for scrutiny on a regular basis on the main stream media. Same with Boris Johnson, out there taking the hits. Where is the recently elected " leader" of the United States of Europe now that the shit has hit the fan? When it came to it and the borders started to go up it was individual states who took unilateral action and broke the unbreakable first rule of the EU to start protecting their populations.

So the much maligned democratically elected leader of the United States of America seems to be put up for scrutiny on a regular basis on the main stream media. Same with Boris Johnson, out there taking the hits. Where is the recently elected " leader" of the United States of Europe now that the shit has hit the fan? When it came to it and the borders started to go up it was individual states who took unilateral action and broke the unbreakable first rule of the EU to start protecting their populations.

There's just so much wrong with this post it's pointless explaining why...

Absolutely

Anyone who feels the need to say "my conscience is clear", clearly has something on their conscience.

These clowns destroyed labour as an electable force and then blamed everyone else when the inevitable happend

Ironically I'm closer to being a Corbynite than a Blairite but there must be compromise and pragmatism if Labour wishes to be electable. 70% of something is a lot better than 100% of nothing...

When the dust settles on this, the EU will have a very difficult job on their hands, both financially and credibly (notwithstanding much of your post is drivel).

The EU has lost some credibility over the Covid 19 outbreak? How?

The EU is a champion and driver of diverse supply chains, which provide cheap labour and economies of scale for big business; but this Bat Lung pandemic, has demonstrated that security of production has been sacrificed in order to save costs.

It may well will be a huge nail in the coffin of globalisation, which seems to have peaked prior to this because of climate concerns. From now on, when planning production and distribution arrangements, surely both countries and businesses will have to pay due regard to security as well as cost.

The EU is a champion and driver of diverse supply chains, which provide cheap labour and economies of scale for big business; but this Bat Lung pandemic, has demonstrated that security of production has been sacrificed in order to save costs.

It may well will be a huge nail in the coffin of globalisation, which seems to have peaked prior to this because of climate concerns. From now on, when planning production and distribution arrangements, surely both countries and businesses will have to pay due regard to security as well as cost.
Security as in allowing member states to enforce their borders? Do I understand you correctly?

Security as in allowing member states to enforce their borders? Do I understand you correctly?

No. Security of production.

The Indian Gov the other week demonstrated exactly why security of production matters. They restricted export of many pharmaceutical ingredients and formulations until further notice ,heightening about global shortages of some generic drugs. These range from paracetamol to some antivirals.
India, for reference, is the biggest supplier of generic medicines, accounting for about 20% of world exports. These restrictions were a direct result of factory shutdowns in China because, even though these drugs aren’t manufactured there, the base ingredients are.

A large issue for the UK relates to food security, as around half of the food we consume comes from abroad!!

Last edited:
There's just so much wrong with this post it's pointless explaining why...
Fair enough but I see this. Trump appears at a press briefing its broadcast. People make their mind up and decide he is talking bollocks, the same applies to Johnson, they then come on forums like this and say so. The president of the EU last did this when? Did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.