#COVID19 | Page 80 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Any of you guys think that we are not being told everything? India in lockdown ,1.3 billion people !!! The USA begging for equipment !!! Here in Malta we are being told the worst is still to come .... worst then this !!? .... countries are being managed by crises mode .... no cure and vaccine in site , do anyone believe that the Chinese controlled the virus at their parts? What about the third world countries? Their health services is nonexistent, if the virus is spreading so quickly in the industrialized nations, how we dont hear anything about thd former? Allot of questions, feel free to give your opinion...

Any of you guys think that we are not being told everything? India in lockdown ,1.3 billion people !!! The USA begging for equipment !!! Here in Malta we are being told the worst is still to come .... worst then this !!? .... countries are being managed by crises mode .... no cure and vaccine in site , do anyone believe that the Chinese controlled the virus at their parts? What about the third world countries? Their health services is nonexistent, if the virus is spreading so quickly in the industrialized nations, how we dont hear anything about thd former? Allot of questions, feel free to give your opinion...
My opinion is that conspiracy theorists are dangerous dickheads talking shit.

I don't doubt that we aren't being told everything. In any crisis that is always the case. I do believe we are being told everything we need to know.

What do you think is going on behind the scenes?

I think you will find they will.

Why? We will be a global irrelevance with nothing of interest left to report on.

To put things in to perspective, how often do you see the British media writing about places like Portugal, Denmark or Austria for example?

You forgot to post this from your Boszi account

Why? We will be a global irrelevance with nothing of interest left to report on.

To put things in to perspective, how often do you see the British media writing about places like Portugal, Denmark or Austria for example?

Why do you think we'll be a 'global irrelevance'?
Is it a desire or have you consumed too many Terry Christian tweets?

You won't get a proper answer yet, too many don't knows and we're still learning and I'm expecting worse in Oz as we've started too late. We appear to be in lockdown as well but they don't call it that yet. For instance a wedding is restricted to 5 people, Bride, groom, celebrant, and 2 witnesses. Funerals limited to 10 people, 2 million all of a sudden out of work and no sign of us coming out of it, in fact we are gathering pace with the number who are catching the virus. All pubs, restaurants, clubs, cafes, churches closed down and people have to keep at least 1.5 metres apart under threat of a police fine. Most other shops are also shut. Once this is over we then have the problem of fixing our recession which is already happening. And please don't get me started on that idiot Trump who's going to fix it all by Easter.

We have a hell of a long way to go.

Macedonia, Mongolia, Greece & Italy had world dominating empires, they aren’t exactly hugely reported on, looks like we’re going the same way.

It's a good point, The Umayyad Caliphate is barely spoken about in polite society.

This whole mess does possibly stop the Chinese taking over the American empire at least for a short while.