Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us | Page 4 | Vital Football

Things To Do Whilst The 'Virus' Controls Us

Thanks PK I hope in a couple of weeks i am being slated for over reacting i really do, i look forward to this being over and getting back to hating Ashley.

I'm happy to stay in my bubble Bruce.

The spread of fear and the use of figures are no different from the aids epidemic insomuch as they didn't add up either,only unlike now I was allowed to carry on with my life as normal.

You won't be slated by me for overreacting ,my thoughts will be firmly concentrated on the millions of people who will have to live with the financial burden that will invariably follow long after history has revealed what this "thing" was and when the next one is coming.

What I do know for certain is that the health service will still be chronically underfunded in 2030 and the government will have even greater control of our lives.

Don’t apologise mate, I’d rather think the worst and be proved wrong than the other way round, much like Newcastle United. There’s people believing the Chinese and not believing Mike Ashley, how’s that work.
In your analogy is Benitez the Chinese and Pardew Ashley PK?

Boris basically saying tonight, because our health system is shite do not leave home and do not earn a living, if you don't comply we will set the police on you.

"We will beat the virus and we will beat it together."

:unsure:

I can't fault our health service from my point of view.

Shame it has been brought to its knees by the Tories and their cronies. Now they’re championing it and saying we mustn’t overstretch it!

On that note, I’m off to the ‘front line’. Hiiiiiiiiiii hooooo, hi ho...

Shame it has been brought to its knees by the Tories and their cronies. Now they’re championing it and saying we mustn’t overstretch it!

On that note, I’m off to the ‘front line’. Hiiiiiiiiiii hooooo, hi ho...
Reading my post again OM I should have said 'the treatment I received after my infarction was superb'. Speak as you find.
S. Tyneside & Sunderland NHS trust paid out nearly £5.6m in claims against wrongful, delayed or failed diagnosis for year 2018-19. It seems the NHS is getting hit from all sides

"A total of 422 patients who tested positive for coronavirus have died in the UK, the NHS has said."

As we are all in this together it would be useful to know how many of those were from the virus itself.

"A total of 422 patients who tested positive for coronavirus have died in the UK, the NHS has said."

As we are all in this together it would be useful to know how many of those were from the virus itself.

Seems to be a distinct lack of information regarding the following:

A: those who have died and what actually killed them
B: the sheer amount of people who have survived

It’s all cloak and dagger, which has raised various suspicions from me and my colleagues. There’s something else at play here, that much is obvious. Pinpointing what that is is a different matter.

Just think, this day in 1989 an asteroid 300 metres wide missed earth by 400k miles. Put it another way it passed the spot earth had been in 6 hours earlier. It could have been so different today.

Seems to be a distinct lack of information regarding the following:

A: those who have died and what actually killed them
B: the sheer amount of people who have survived

It’s all cloak and dagger, which has raised various suspicions from me and my colleagues. There’s something else at play here, that much is obvious. Pinpointing what that is is a different matter.
Aye spot on OM.

The only fact we really know is that the worlds media are systematically and deliberately distorting the truth.

That alone should be sound enough reason for people to question why but sadly we live in a world where fear trumps logic.

Considering there's been nowt close to what we have now in my 40 odd years and come to think of it, nowt since 1945, it's been taken to fairly remarkably up here in Newcastle in my opinion.

The lack of people and traffic. The eeriness of the quiet and the bird/animal population seemingly growing by the day. Moreso with their confidence and mood coming across as happy with the peace.

On saying that there are very few people questioning the whole thing and that's before you go into the morality of what austerity has been like for many many people for years. People who been left to die on many occasions with all cries for help hidden behind the many political rhetorics.

The 'lockdown' life that is being played out and anxiously felt by millions around the world is the normal day to day life that the sick, disabled and many elderly will have to go back to when this 'facade' is over.

Unofficial figures, although quite easily found online, show that there is many hundreds of thousands of people who have perished due to the measures they have 'lived' under but lets not let a few thousand cases of a bug get in the way of the facts. A bug that the majority of the world may already have had or will have with no ill effects but with no testing done in mass, it's quite handy for someone.

Meanwhile, there's nothing stopping the powers that be enforce more cracks of the whip in future because the tune has been sung by us all when we dont even know the words.

In ten years time when the explanation of how our lives have been turned upside appears on page 27 of The Sun, it'll be explained that this is majorly over the top but there will be no compensation for what could technically start world war 3. If it hasn't already been started by a rogue chemical warfare leak on the sly.

Also, 1400 people on average die every single day in England. Without anyone actually releasing any figures to say whether the current trend is higher or not, shows that not all the facts are being reported correctly because whilst the disease death rate may be higher, deaths by industrial accident, road accident etc will show to be lower.

This is before you take into account the Winter flu figures.

If it hasn't already been started by a rogue chemical warfare leak on the sly.

Biological Toony, not chemical! Biological weapons are actual living organisms, whether it be engineered or a natural mutation. Chemicals are substances mixed together to form a rather nasty agent.

Must say I have my suspicious, this virus appeared in China and has spread like wildfire across the world hasn't just happened, this has been about for a while. They only found out what it was a couple of months ago.

i have mates still in the military and it's business as usual for them. If it was a suspected attack then they would be on a full war footing. At the minute they aren't even being drafted in with relief efforts as yet.

im surprised they don't bring in RFA Argus, its secondary role is Primary Casualty Receiving Ship. Basically a hospital ship but can't be called one as it's armed! 100 bed hospital with full operating theatre and can be converted in a day. Plus Army field hospitals can be rigged in even less time.