Good Morning Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Yup on YouTube is a 7 minute video with him in a duo pair of Microlease team planes. The 2 of them get very close with some stunts then Brian does a solo show off bit at the end. Absolutely crazy. Brian Lecomber search on YouTube will find it along with some shorter clips. The guy was nuts.

Good morning all.

I hope you are all fit and well.

Spent a pleasant and solitary hour walking and jogging at 6-7.

This week, my two daughters are organizing some circuit training of at least 1 hour each day, I have enthusiastically accepted that I will match whatever they do - I suspect that was a mistake!

Had boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, a liter of water, followed by an Earl Grey tea.

The sun is shining, I have many conference calls to be on today, saddened to watch the BBC news and see it's all about the utter idiots who are ignoring the request for social distancing.

I expect this week will see a law enforced lockdown.

Keep your spirits up.

Many thanks for the book suggestions, now I have to decide where to start...

Good morning all.

I hope you are all fit and well.

Spent a pleasant and solitary hour walking and jogging at 6-7.

This week, my two daughters are organizing some circuit training of at least 1 hour each day, I have enthusiastically accepted that I will match whatever they do - I suspect that was a mistake!

Had boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, a liter of water, followed by an Earl Grey tea.

The sun is shining, I have many conference calls to be on today, saddened to watch the BBC news and see it's all about the utter idiots who are ignoring the request for social distancing.

I expect this week will see a law enforced lockdown.

Keep your spirits up.

Many thanks for the book suggestions, now I have to decide where to start...

lol - I think it is a bit thoughtless of you to be bragging about having bread AND eggs in this food crisis.

:Fingers::Fingers::Fingers:

Well good morning. :wave: It's 7:45am here and after a very sunny weekend with 1 degree temperatures during the day we woke up to 2 inches of snow and it is still snowing. Since every ski resort on the planet is now closed that's not very useful.
Get your shovel out and stop whingeing....if you think that is a problem you should try to find a toilet roll for sale in my area! 😈😈😈🏂

Get your shovel out and stop whingeing....if you think that is a problem you should try to find a toilet roll for sale in my area! 😈😈😈🏂

LOL. It's the same here re toilet paper. Luckily I'd just been to Costco before the idiocy hit. I will get the snowblower out. Bit too much to shovel time-wise.

TIme to hit the gym.

Ex probably has his own chickens laying the eggs for him. Then a butler has probably made him fresh bread. :lol:

I am fortunate, I am semi-rural, and have always gone out of my way to buy locally, even though it does costs a tad more.

My freshly laid eggs and freshly baked bread, from the local artisan bakery, were delivered by my local farm (150 yards away), with some fresh milk.

Tomorrow the farmer is delivering a freshly slain organic chicken, fresh organic veg (you have to let him choose what that is, you just tell how many meals/people for) the baker is delivering freshly baked croissants and a cake (or three)...

I am reasonably content that my loyalty to the businesses is giving me some preferential treatment as others who have 'suddenly' discovered their services aren't being served unless there is excess to sell.

The farm butcher told me that on Friday someone came in and tried to buy hundreds of pounds worth of chickens / meat - he told him, he would only let him have one chicken and one piece of each type of meat and could only spend a total of #50 - the person exclaimed they had lived in the village for 15 years, the farm butcher rebutted with 'and this the first time I've seen you in here, so you get what I say you can have'...

He was laughing and smiling as he told me, I think he enjoyed that.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing if there are any police around on my one walk a day. I bet I don't see one.
Good morning all , beautiful day . Did BJ actually say how long the walk could last for ?
Can I go for a three hour walk ?
Where we live there are only three policemen and two plastic ones on bikes . We have to rely on the Hampshire Constabulary driving around . The chance of seeing one of them are pretty slim. . I’m going to the allotment today , by car , it’s only a two minute drive or ten minute walk , but if I spend three hours up there and get spotted walking both ways I might get reported ! Somebody actually thinking I have been walking for three hours ! Ha ha .
Cannot get a delivery slot for food anywhere . Tesco selling one can of beans for 85p and a pack of 24 toilet rolls for £10-25 p . A month ago they were 50p and £8-50. If only you could actually buy one !
Anyway , hope you all have a lovely day and stay safe and well .
Don’t let the buggers get you down ! :cool::balloon:

No clarity on the exercise bit Walt. House hold only. Probably an hour only. Once a day. :hmmm:

That government guy on Good Morning Britain just got owner by Morgan. Says it all really. :slap:

Good morning all , beautiful day . Did BJ actually say how long the walk could last for ?
Can I go for a three hour walk ?
Where we live there are only three policemen and two plastic ones on bikes . We have to rely on the Hampshire Constabulary driving around . The chance of seeing one of them are pretty slim. . I’m going to the allotment today , by car , it’s only aIts the BUGS that get you down mate!r two minute drive or ten minute walk , but if I spend three hours up there and get spotted walking both ways I might get reported ! Somebody actually thinking I have been walking for three hours ! Ha ha .
Cannot get a delivery slot for food anywhere . Tesco selling one can of beans for 85p and a pack of 24 toilet rolls for £10-25 p . A month ago they were 50p and £8-50. If only you could actually buy one !
Anyway , hope you all have a lovely day and stay safe and well .
Don’t let the buggers get you down ! :cool::balloon:

Its the BUGS that get you down mate!