That **** Owen | Vital Football

That **** Owen

I'd have thought he would be well used to self-isolation. If I recall correctly he spent most of the time with us self-isolated in the medical room. Mind you it's probably not the same when you're on 125k p/w.

In the absence of being able to wind any of the usual suspects up, what's your gripe with the hand rubbing, Pie? I remember it from 20 years ago but never gave any thought to it other than a young lad having an in team goal celebration with his team mates. Did I miss something more significant?

Is it not cos the hand rubbing shit is associated with knockin‘ em past us/you/Newcastle, Neppos? Hence the “aside”?

Is it not cos the hand rubbing shit is associated with knockin‘ em past us/you/Newcastle, Neppos? Hence the “aside”?
Exactly Finn,plus that smirk he had on his face and don't get me started on that strip he was wearing and the team it represents:grinning:.

Howay Neppos. ???....

You‘ve stunned me there, Pie!!! I think he’s an odious little twat myself, like.
Aye everyone else I know says the same thing...I just don't see it.
Same with Shearer and his apparent arrogance.
If you ask me about Roy Keane now.....

So it was just a young lad, in his prime, celebrating with his teammates? That team just happened to be Liverpool. Nothing against Newcastle specifically at all?

But you said it. It was the smirk on his face plus the team he represented at the time. He, and his team at the time, had no specific gripe with us. It was just a goal celebration with teammates.

Plenty have celebrated against us, including Shearer at the Gallowgate???

Not like you to miss the point Neppos.

There is no us regarding my gripe with Liverpool, that's my personal feeling about the whole city
Bear that in mind then you might get my argument.

You say I "miss the point", Pie. That old chestnut 😉

But still, genuinely awaiting a reply to post #4. Any straight answer will do, don't need any cryptic, garbled message I should have known all along, apparently.

Ok. Come up here and take the piss in terms of goal celebration, or come up here and take the piss in terms of raping the club six years later.

Still no straight answer. Hard fucking work, this.

I know you did, it's that old messageboard classic; "it's not like you to miss the point", insinuating on this occasion you did 🙄.

Anyway, no direct answers to #4, so off to chat supermarket shelves somewhere.

Stay safe 😉