So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

moonay

Vital Football Legend
This next few weeks will probably see a drop off in posting on here (understandably). To be honest, I can't see any chance the season will resume in a few weeks. The local cricket leagues are already suggesting that there might be a delay to the cricket season.

It's going to be a weird couple of months, so take care everyone, and we'll meet again some sunny day.
:cheers:

This next few weeks will probably see a drop off in posting on here (understandably). To be honest, I can't see any chance the season will resume in a few weeks. The local cricket leagues are already suggesting that there might be a delay to the cricket season.

It's going to be a weird couple of months, so take care everyone, and we'll meet again some sunny day.
:cheers:
Agree Moonay,just cannot see any chance of matches before July! Let us hope it does not become as bad as it is being forecast,Hope everyone on here keeps safe and hope to hear from you all on the resumption of the season!God bless and good health everyone!!

I'm usually pissed off at this time on Saturdays and have been for close on 2 seasons, but not today.
Enjoyed my Saturday without watching some incompetent arseholes running Wigan Athletic in to the ground.

Good time to part company i'd say!

Kendrick tweeted earlier the Huddersfield lot were chanting "Your support is fu-----g Shit

There’s always Brexit and all that shite Moonay 😉

Won’t be surprised if that gets delayed now 😳

Wasn’t wasting my pass to Huddersfield game so we went to Manchester instead for some afternoon beers. Place was eerily quiet. Someone blew their nose on the train and thought they’d get lynched. Already bored of no footy, cricket, even f1 and golf have bitten the dust. Can’t even leave the country now for pleasure or business. Like cockroaches the only thing that has survived is fucking egg chasing.

I'm usually pissed off at this time on Saturdays and have been for close on 2 seasons, but not today.
Enjoyed my Saturday without watching some incompetent arseholes running Wigan Athletic in to the ground.

Good time to part company i'd say!

I agree fully, when are you going ?

Pubs were rammed near me, mental really. Feels like lots of folk don't realise just how serious this is. Maybe one last drink with mates before the "apocalypse". Agree that this will affect the cricket season and that will piss me off. It'll be worth it though if it forces the Hundred to be cancelled.

I wish everyone here good health, both personally and financially.

There’s always Brexit and all that shite Moonay 😉

Won’t be surprised if that gets delayed now 😳

Wasn’t wasting my pass to Huddersfield game so we went to Manchester instead for some afternoon beers. Place was eerily quiet. Someone blew their nose on the train and thought they’d get lynched. Already bored of no footy, cricket, even f1 and golf have bitten the dust. Can’t even leave the country now for pleasure or business. Like cockroaches the only thing that has survived is fucking egg chasing.
The fact that Germany are holding on to sanitary products they export to other EE countries just in case their own stocks run down just highlights how pathetic the EE actually is.

The fact that Germany are holding on to sanitary products they export to other EE countries just in case their own stocks run down just highlights how pathetic the EE actually is.
TBF - you have to look after your own first so fair crack to the Germans.
The EU beaurocrats must be hating this. So much for Schengen when the chips are down eh ?
Borders closed all over the shop - united states of Europe ? - a pipedream 😂

Scaremongering of the highest order looks like some of us could be done for omg

What keeps ministers and officials awake at night is the fear that if the epidemic becomes too great they would have to make appalling decisions, such as that the NHS would stop treating people over a certain age, such as 65.

"Everything is aimed at making sure the NHS is not overwhelmed, to save lives and to prevent hideous choices having to be made," said a source.

Pubs were rammed near me, mental really. Feels like lots of folk don't realise just how serious this is. Maybe one last drink with mates before the "apocalypse". Agree that this will affect the cricket season and that will piss me off. It'll be worth it though if it forces the Hundred to be cancelled.

I wish everyone here good health, both personally and financially.
Down the Winchester til it all blows over

When ancient man first started producing things for himself he started bartering his surplus for things other people produced and things he wanted, along the line money was invented and this became the common denominator for bartering goods, that in general is what it always has and always will be like.

What the fuck are germany doing differently to this way of life by hanging on to more of their own goods, and what the hell has it got to do with the EU.

Whatever you think of Boris he seems to get most things right...this will be no different. When all around are panicking he is the island of tranquility in a stormy sea...he reminds me a lot of Churchill, just instead of a cigar he likes getting his leg over. I like him.

Go Boris.

That is because he is pissed most of the time