Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 214 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

The U18s are taking Stoke to the Cleaners in the Premier U18 Cup Final current;y 6-0 with 20 mins to go, it was 1-0 with 30 mins to go and Stoke were a decent team up to the hour mark and then City scored 5 in 13 minutes. It is interesting to note that they play exactly the same way as the first team and there are some very talented youths in our team

The U18s are taking Stoke to the Cleaners in the Premier U18 Cup Final current;y 6-0 with 20 mins to go, it was 1-0 with 30 mins to go and Stoke were a decent team up to the hour mark and then City scored 5 in 13 minutes. It is interesting to note that they play exactly the same way as the first team and there are some very talented youths in our team

I bet my mortgage that this won't get a mention in the sports bulletin on Radio5Live-rpool......now if it were the dippers or JoMU......🤔

Their # 10 pops in goal # 3, Spurs well beaten, Maureen looking very glum, wonder who he will pick out after this loss.

HT

Miserable horrid dippers 1 Atletico 0

The dippers have been horrible the first half. Hyper Aggressive and in the referee’s face all the time. Their principal weapon is slinging the ball in from the wings and manhandling everyone.

How I detest them. They are a vile bunch......

If that’s what it takes to win then they can keep it.

68 mins 1-1

Dippers committing all sorts of obstruction and holding on corners. They must be immune from being pulled up for it. Ridiculous.

BT Sport commentator getting excited for the dippers in a way and at a volume that they never, ever deliver when City play.

FT 1-1

Atletico score with the last move from a free kick but it was offside.

30 mins more but I am not bothering any more. :wave::sleep:

Liverpool's hold on the Champions League was wrestled from their grasp after a dramatic last-16 second leg went into extra time at Anfield - and a finely balanced game turned on catastrophic blunder by goalkeeper Adrian.

looks like just the title then, which will obviously get them every accolade going