Samantha Gordon | Vital Football

Samantha Gordon

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Word down here is she is no longer working with us & it’s only a day or two until the accounts are published.

I would have thought our accounts are improving but I’d guess we are in for a bit of a surprise.

Word down here is she is no longer working with us & it’s only a day or two until the accounts are published.

I would have thought our accounts are improving but I’d guess we are in for a bit of a surprise.

You'd hope yes.

Somebody on LTLF reckons that there is chat surrounding Marinakis and Kominakis, and that they may be looking to sell the club over the summer.

Not meaning to conflate two separate situations, with one being possible IDK bollocks, but, well....

The sale of the club was also posted on here ages ago after Marankais was spotted with two Swiss financiers

Think there’s a fundamental issue if someone who has the ambitions he does is looking to sell after 2 years. There’s something a weird about the spend this year. Be interesting to see if the stand goes ahead - if not and it’s not planning permission related, I’ll start to worry.

I would think EM meets bankers quite regularly, to do with his other business. He has numerous ventures. Would think NFFC is on stable footing. If the Finance Director was leaving in a planned manor it would be when the end of year figures had been finalised, agreed and put forward. New person comes in with a new year. Suggest nothing to read in to this yet. Sure many on here will forward some deep conspiracy.

This is old news; Samantha was fired a few Months ago.

Rumours that she took the blame for missing things at the due diligence stage which resulted in Fawaz getting the extra money.

If you remember there was talk of a little old lady in the office sorting out the accounts; well that was Samantha, not that she is either little or old.

I have been told that the Accounts will be published by the end of the week; they should make interesting reading

I have read the sale rumours on LTLF and they do not make any sense.

The rumours, which allegedly emanate from someone at the Club, appear to be based on two facts:

1. Even though we are within touching distance of the PL, the purse strings remained tightly closed.

2. No attempt is being made to offer Lamouchi a new contract.

Well the first part is utter rubbish; as things turned out we ended up being the third highest spenders in the division, and that was with a number of players turning us down.

The second point does not hold much water; Lamouchi has gone on record has saying he is happy to wait until the seasons end before discussing a new deal.

He would be looking at a big loss on his investment should he sell now, and, while the money would be a consideration, I would guess the positive coverage he would get from restoring us to some semblance of our former glories would be an even bigger one.

And lets face it, he does not get much positive coverage.

There will be some on here hoping he fails or sells

You know the type who have been going on about stuff that has never been proven and also the group that bullied sniffer off the site

There will be some on here hoping he fails or sells

You know the type who have been going on about stuff that has never been proven and also the group that bullied sniffer off the site

You're fine with most conspiracy theories but happy to give an alleged fascist drug dealer a free pass?

You're fine with most conspiracy theories but happy to give an alleged fascist drug dealer a free pass?

What conspiracy theories are you on about?

Fake moon landings
Chem trail
Vaccines
Flat earth

All bollocks I'll leave those to Trump and Tory voters

I guess I must have hit a nerve
Didn't take long for you to bite

What conspiracy theories are you on about?

Fake moon landings
Chem trail
Vaccines
Flat earth

All bollocks I'll leave those to Trump and Tory voters

I guess I must have hit a nerve
Didn't take long for you to bite

And Sniffer wasn't bullied off here, he was a bullshitting fantasist who never went to games but wanted to be centre of attention. I wonder why you relate to him...

And Sniffer wasn't bullied off here, he was a bullshitting fantasist who never went to games but wanted to be centre of attention. I wonder why you relate to him...

Oooooo get you

Propa rattled

He gave lots of good info about Marinakis before anyone else and was proven to be right many times with his journalist contact

Surprise
Surprise
You were part of the bullying

You know what I do seem to remember he did do some of the old copy and paste

So I would say he probably had more in common with you

Owd
Ctrl C
Ctrl V