The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 169 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at an event yesterday, Tarmac opening their Skills and Safety park in North Notts. After meeting Prince William, just thought I’d drop that in, we had to wander round to the front of the building to see the official unveiling of the plaque. Looking along the line of notables and at the end was Dean Smith. I tried to go for a chat but he must have seen me coming and scooted off!

Him and PW had a good half hour chat in one of the corridors. I was hanging around but he went off shortly after.

Surprised to see him there tbh. But it was a media day wasn’t it?

I was at an event yesterday, Tarmac opening their Skills and Safety park in North Notts. After meeting Prince William, just thought I’d drop that in, we had to wander round to the front of the building to see the official unveiling of the plaque. Looking along the line of notables and at the end was Dean Smith. I tried to go for a chat but he must have seen me coming and scooted off!

Him and PW had a good half hour chat in one of the corridors. I was hanging around but he went off shortly after.

Where in North Notts?

Hope he was telling PW to watch it on TV. He is a bad news bear for us at Wembley. Although if we do lose and PW is there smith has a ready made excuse I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.