Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 394 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

PS What did you think I was getting at ?
I remember your trip last summer, and did think it may be about that. In fact I was tempted myself to go in our van after your eulogies.
But I also wondered if you had an ongoing dispute with hindley, was just going to make the point about freedom to spend on what you like etc fullsome apologies for my disreputable thoughts.
I also work part time ish. To fund our white elephant of a mobile home, but also bought a refurbished MG TF last Sept, it was an investment honest, more fun to drive than the 'van'.

I see Priti's not sitting pretty at the moment. After her rather bemusing claim about us now having access to the "most advanced" passports in the world (which actually provide us with far more restricted access to other countries, and, rather ironically, aren't even made in the UK any more), I see she's not fully trusted by her own staff.......& MI5. (Much like when Johnson was in the FO........ & MI6).

I look forward to seeing how this pans out. Hopefully, she's also getting on with her stated intent to get rid of counter terrorism. :rolleyes:

:arrghh:

I see Priti's not sitting pretty at the moment. After her rather bemusing claim about us now having access to the "most advanced" passports in the world (which actually provide us with far more restricted access to other countries, and, rather ironically, aren't even made in the UK any more), I see she's not fully trusted by her own staff.......& MI5. (Much like when Johnson was in the FO........ & MI6).

I look forward to seeing how this pans out. Hopefully, she's also getting on with her stated intent to get rid of counter terrorism. :rolleyes:

The left despises politicians like Patel as she doesn’t fall into the stereotypes they portray. When you have a popular government and policies. Personal attacks are the last resort. Likewise, it’s good to see disgruntled (former) officials, throwing their toys out of the pram. I’m sure we’ll see more as various departments are stripped back to be more efficient and in tune with the government. The gravy train is coming to an end.

Some poor civil servants are upset because she is demanding improvement and sends them emails at 2 in the morning. It’s funny as you would expect for her to receive praise for showing commitment to the job and country for working at that hour. She’s obviously upsetting left wing snowflakes with some of her policies so she’s clearly doing something right.

Moonay, hows the twitter feed? I’m just asking as it doesn’t seem to have brought up the EU failings to agree their budget going forward now our contributions are no more. 😉

The left despises politicians like Patel as she doesn’t fall into the stereotypes they portray. ........

Uncaring? Not quite sufficiently competent? Overly blustering? Bullying? Not quite on her game?

I think it's pretty much bang on the stereotype Studs.

...... She’s obviously upsetting left wing snowflakes .......

Oh dear ................ always the fallback. :rolleyes:

Moonay, hows the twitter feed? I’m just asking as it doesn’t seem to have brought up the EU failings to agree their budget going forward now our contributions are no more. 😉

I'm not sure why you'd want me to post a link to that ................. we've left the EU ..... why would you expect me to be taking notice of what's going on in their internal affairs?

Oh and not a word on Trump and schusin Tendulkar 😂

As it happens, I've tweeted about this ............. and Virat Kohli .......what a moron.

I'm not sure why you'd want me to post a link to that ................. we've left the EU ..... why would you expect me to be taking notice of what's going on in their internal affairs?

Well given the anxiety and predictions of Armageddon when the WA negotiations didn’t run like clockwork, I was expecting similar predictions about the collapse of the bloc!

Besides I thought you said they didn’t need us? Or was that Notts? Or maybe Dalek?

As it happens, I've tweeted about this ............. and Virat Kohli .......what a moron.

Ah, my faith in you is restored! 😂

Well given the anxiety and predictions of Armageddon when the WA negotiations didn’t run like clockwork, I was expecting similar predictions about the collapse of the bloc!

The gun's gone bang, in the 3000m steeplechase, and we've barely reached the first bend, yet you're getting excited that we haven't tripped over our laces yet ! Quite a few hurdles - and a big bloody water-jump - to go yet mate. That said, I have every confidence that the lying charlatan won't let us down. :rolleyes:

.......Besides I thought you said they didn’t need us? Or was that Notts? Or maybe Dalek? .............

Nah ....not me. I think they do need us - maybe less so than we need them though. We're a big part of their economy, so why would they want us to go? That said, it'll hurt us more in the long run.

Ah, my faith in you is restored! 😂

I'm slightly hurt it was ever in doubt.
;)

You would think that she could sit comfortably, whilst she reduces the police numbers and so deals with counter terrorism